Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slim Shady 96)
    it says AAA/A*AA is the contextual one AAA? or lower?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Contextual is normally the lower one I think, so in this case aaa?
    Looking at last year most people who got offers got a*aa offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Contextual is normally the lower one I think, so in this case aaa?
    Looking at last year most people who got offers got a*aa offers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm applying for deferred entry so do you recommend me applying next year when I've my A2s which hopefully are better? like nottingham are never in clearing right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slim Shady 96)
    I'm applying for deferred entry so do you recommend me applying next year when I've my A2s which hopefully are better? like nottingham are never in clearing right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I don't think they're in clearing, you could always give it a shot this year and then reapply if you don't get in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Woah that's so high, higher than Oxbridge and lse?! What are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im predicted 3 A*s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9876cd)
    Has anyone else got a high offer from Exeter? I got an offer today of A*A*A which is a lot higher than I was expecting, was hoping for an AAB/AAA offer from them!
    Wow that's a crazy high offer! What grades have you been predicted for A2?

I'm waiting to hear back from Exeter but I was just expecting them to be a backup, nevermind A*A*A ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Askaud)
    What are your subjects?
    Economics, Maths and Physics

ReputationRep:
    Economics, Maths and Physics
    Could have understood it if you were doing soft subjects and weren't offering Maths etc but that's crazy requirements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mwatters)
    Wow that's a crazy high offer! What grades have you been predicted for A2?

I'm waiting to hear back from Exeter but I was just expecting them to be a backup, nevermind A*A*A ;p
    Yeah I was hoping to have them as a backup as well! Doesn't look like that will be happening haha. I'm predicted 3 A*s at A2.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was hoping to have them as a backup as well! Doesn't look like that will be happening haha. I'm predicted 3 A*s at A2.
    Hm yeah it seems like a silly thing to do on behalf of Exeter because an offer of A*A*A, for someone who's predicted 3A*s, surely they could guess Exeter wasn't your number one choice?

I mean I'd be interested to know why it was such a high offer but at least you've got one, got to take the positives haha

ReputationRep:
    Noticed that Warwick entry requirements have been updated to "AA*A (including Maths A2)"

Its a bit of a funny way to word it rather than A*AA, anybody have any idea why its listed like this?

ReputationRep:
    Made a Cambridge Economics interview tips thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2936073

Would be beneficial for all of us to share ideas/tips. Would be great if those that have been through the process could post things that they would have done better in preparation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just got durham!! so happy as its my first choice!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!! What's your offer? Must feel so good
    To have secured your no1 😊😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Congratulations!! What's your offer? Must feel so good
    To have secured your no1 ����������
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.