The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Canttellyou
We had those at the end of year 10 for half an hour each, I personally didn't find it useful as the careers advice guy wouldn't stop talking and he told me things I already knew.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The thing is, I've done so much nerdy research into unis and courses, the only thing I need to do is to make up my mind as to which one; the one thing careers advisors can't help you do!
Original post by Mr...
:rofl:Odd but so true :awesome:

My stationary is almost ready. :colone:

Original post by Mr...
I remember fluffy pens. Every girl I know has at least a billion :lol:

Where did you get this stupid statistic? What kind of girls do you know Jan? :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anyone have good notes that I can use for my revision please!
I am doing:
British Depth: How far did British society change between 1939 and mid 1970s?
Germany Depth Study
Cold War + Vietnam War

You would be a life saver if you do!
Please it's urgent!
Thanks in advance.
Original post by Martie08
The thing is, I've done so much nerdy research into unis and courses, the only thing I need to do is to make up my mind as to which one; the one thing careers advisors can't help you do!

I'm exactly the same way, I don't know why but I'm always on University websites 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else have high ambitions to study Law at a top university? Everyone on here seems to want to study Medicine....
I'm exactly the same way, I don't know why but I'm always on University websites ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is literally me....
I'm exactly the same way, I don't know why but I'm always on University websites ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! :biggrin: I think it's a common theme on TSR...
Original post by Its_Tito
Anyone else have high ambitions to study Law at a top university? Everyone on here seems to want to study Medicine....

I've thought about it, but the seeming lack of TCs/pupillages kind of scares me. I've also thought about Medicine, but it's so difficult to get into! So yeah I'm not sure at all.
I've thought about it, but the seeming lack of TCs/pupillages kind of scares me. I've also thought about Medicine, but it's so difficult to get into! So yeah I'm not sure at all.

I've wanted to do Law for years now so I guess I just need to be determined....my parents are both in the Medical profession and my brother will be a doctor in training come 2 weeks, but I get grossed out by it all to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 749
I know! :biggrin: I think it's a common theme on TSR...

I do this too... :rolleyes: I kind of can't wait for Year 11 to be over - it's going to be stressful and I just want to learn everything, take my exams, get my (hopefully good) results and move on to sixth form! I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I want to be able to drop down to four subjects and focus on them. A-Levels will be hard, but I'm excited. And once they're over, UNIVERSITY! Which is SUPER exciting! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by nox1
I do this too... :rolleyes: I kind of can't wait for Year 11 to be over - it's going to be stressful and I just want to learn everything, take my exams, get my (hopefully good) results and move on to sixth form! I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I want to be able to drop down to four subjects and focus on them. A-Levels will be hard, but I'm excited. And once they're over, UNIVERSITY! Which is SUPER exciting! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My exact mindset. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 751
Original post by Its_Tito
My exact mindset. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin:
I saw that you want to do law; do you have any specific universities in mind? :smile:
Original post by Mr...
:rolleyes: Stalking much?

How is looking through 2 pages of a thread stalking? You wish I was stalking you. :colonhash:
Reply 753
Original post by karmacrunch
How is looking through 2 pages of a thread stalking? You wish I was stalking you. :colonhash:

You wish you knew how to stalk :tongue:
Original post by Mr...
:unimpressed: You wish you could have all of this! :colone:

Sure... But I'll leave your 'stuff' to all the girls you fancied in Year 2. :teehee:

Original post by 8472
You wish you knew how to stalk :tongue:

Who says that I don't know how to stalk? :ninja:

Woah wait. How did you know we were having this convo... Lurker? :colonhash::tongue:
Reply 755

Who says that I don't know how to stalk? :ninja:

Woah wait. How did you know we were having this convo... Lurker? :tongue:

Stalking you tells me you don't know. I see everything. I am the lurker. :colone:
Original post by 8472
Stalking you tells me you don't know. I see everything. I am the lurker. :colone:

You still stalk me? :zomg:

Run everybody!! The Lurker is always present. :tongue:

Original post by Mr...

:colonhash:

Spoiler

Fail whale. That spoiler though... :rofl:
(Fixed for you)

I know :wink:
Reply 757
I used to lurk loads before I joined, TSR always seemed to be one of the first sites to come up on Google when you search for school-related things. hmm, I wonder why? :L
I got my Palgrave Academic Diary today and about four refill pads, and a load of fluffy pens. I think I am the happiest girl ever! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
x

x

Original post by 8472
x

What is this stalking shenanigans you lot are derailing the thread with? :unimpressed:

Latest