Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

All Day
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
One thing to bear in mind is that LSE is definitely more selective. 52% of Warwick applicants get offers, compared to 11% of LSE's.
Hmht
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nope..)
Yeahh exactly! and it'll be good exercise (i'll end up eating my own words with that one lol). And yep 5ft2 and a tiny little bit! Ahh right! 39 week would be great for you then! And i know what you mean jm&av are now more expensive than sherbourne too :/
Hahaha yea itll probably be the only exercise that I will do oh right, well at least you walk fast though tbh 5 2 isnt that short, i know many others shorter than that haha :P yea but tbh if you don't mind the walk sherbourne is the better option! And if you go there at least you may know me, well slightly haha :P are you on the Warwick firmers Facebook group? what offer do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
milkberries
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can someone post the link to the offer holders fb group? The one I found only has like 5 members??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmht
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by milkberries)
Can someone post the link to the offer holders fb group? The one I found only has like 5 members??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sure it should be https://www.facebook.com/groups/7921...?ref=bookmarks let me know if it doesn't work or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
nope..
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hmht)
Hahaha yea itll probably be the only exercise that I will do oh right, well at least you walk fast though tbh 5 2 isnt that short, i know many others shorter than that haha :P yea but tbh if you don't mind the walk sherbourne is the better option! And if you go there at least you may know me, well slightly haha :P are you on the Warwick firmers Facebook group? what offer do you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im one of the shortest at my sixth form! And nope, i'll join now! And ABB for biomed! You?
milkberries
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hmht)
Sure it should be https://www.facebook.com/groups/7921...?ref=bookmarks let me know if it doesn't work or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol kind of annoyed that the group name isn't capitalized... and the header is so ugly :/ haha anyways, thanks for the link!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmht
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im one of the shortest at my sixth form! And nope, i'll join now! And ABB for biomed! You?
Do you not like being short? :P ok ah cool! AAB masters in chemistry and ABB Bsc chemistry i just liked Warwick that much i accepted both

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmht
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by milkberries)
Lol kind of annoyed that the group name isn't capitalized... and the header is so ugly :/ haha anyways, thanks for the link!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha so close to finding it anytime

Posted from TSR Mobile
nope..
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hmht)
Do you not like being short? :P ok ah cool! AAB masters in chemistry and ABB Bsc chemistry i just liked Warwick that much i accepted both

Posted from TSR Mobile
thats great!! Its pretty annoying! Filling burettes is a pain haha!
LumosNox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeahh exactly! and it'll be good exercise (i'll end up eating my own words with that one lol). And yep 5ft2 and a tiny little bit! Ahh right! 39 week would be great for you then! And i know what you mean jm&av are now more expensive than sherbourne too :/
So, you're considering Sherbourne then? It does look lovely but I must admit that the price puts me off a little. Then there's the fact that because it's ensuite, it's really popular so you'd have less of a chance getting placed there... At the moment I'm thinking Rootes or Westwood, to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
nope..
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LumosNox)
So, you're considering Sherbourne then? It does look lovely but I must admit that the price puts me off a little. Then there's the fact that because it's ensuite, it's really popular so you'd have less of a chance getting placed there... At the moment I'm thinking Rootes or Westwood, to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think its the ensuite thats swaying me at the moment but im kind of open to all! Need to start making some decisions soon haha
mhelof
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm having a hard time deciding whether to choose Warwick (34 points) or KCL (35 points) for my insurance...
MoSalhi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Who's firming Warwick? And What accommodation is best for freshers?
Susan13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an unconditional offer for MMORSE.
mhelof
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed for biomed!
What made you decide to from Warwick for biomed?
nope..
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mhelof)
What made you decide to from Warwick for biomed?
love the course and modules really, plus the campus is amazing and i can see myself there! It felt more comfortable also compared to the other places i visited and applied for!
Jokernaut218
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MoSalhi)
Who's firming Warwick? And What accommodation is best for freshers?
Firmed Warwick for Economics and Industrial Organisation. What about you?
kam705
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys! I've got an unconditional for Acc&Fin! (Already got my A2s)

As for accommodation, JM is looking my fave, mainly cos I've heard it's the most sociable ensuite? Wish I could hear more about the 'socialness' of Sherbourne as it looks great!

Maybe see some of you in October haha
littup96
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Opinions on Bristol vs Warwick law? Feeling very conflicted at the moment
milkberries
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is business at Warwick as competitive as econ? Will they be lenient with me if I miss the offer slightly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.8%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (700)
47.43%

Watched Threads