The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi, i joined so that i could ask other peope about things i struggle with and dont understand in my A level courses.
I'd also like to help other students, if i can, who do the same courses as me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi!

My name is Stephanie I am a 25 year old female from Scotland and I study Biomedical Science
I work part time with the Scottish ambulance service but the career I am working towards is specialized surgeon.

I am here to make friends and meet new people hopefully interested in the same subjects as me and studying similar too! :smile::smile:
Reply 742
Hey! Joined today hoping it would help me with my studies.
A-levels seem soo stressful... and we've only just started. :frown: Like seriously, to anyone who survived, congratulations!
hello my Name is adam, i joined today and i just need abit of help/ guidance...

i want to become a paramedic, but unfortunately i suffer from dyxlexia and number blindness can someone please give me abit of advice many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi si

i'm just wanting abit of advice and directed in the correct direction, i am 19 years of age, and i would like to joint the north west ambulance service,

the problems that occur is that i have got dyxlexia, most of my grades from school are Btec... is there any other way i can go about this ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone!
I've just joined TSR. Now I'm in my final year in school and I hope that I will find answers and some help for my biggest life desicions!:blush: My vision for now is to study physiotherapy in Schotland:h:
Hi everyone! I've just joined and I'm loving the vibe here! I always read student room discussions because they were so helpful and thought I might as well sign up myself!
Just joined TSR today, hopefully i'll get used to using it very soon, it is very helpful:smile:
Original post by amalik28
I joined today for help on my 'Of Mice and Men' essay. The question is: 'Discuss how Steinbeck presents the theme of loneliness through his portrayal of one or two of his characters.'

Spoiler

HI! i did the coursework based on of mice and men for my GCSE English it's actually really easy, Steinbeck portrays lonliness via Curleys Wife the most even though it may not seem as obvius but Curleys wife is always flirting with the other guys on the ranch trying to get there attention because her husband Curly doesn't give her much attention which portrays her feelings of lonliness, also because she is the only
woman on the ranch she strives to get attention from other men , so you just need to expand on her trying to get attention
Hi
Just joined a while ago! I'm studying level three applied science, hopefully i'll get a lot og study tips here to help me get good grades :wink:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

I am a hardworking mum and student full time to access to nursing. looking to speak with like minded people or find new friends that study
Original post by AdamJames19
hello my Name is adam, i joined today and i just need abit of help/ guidance...

i want to become a paramedic, but unfortunately i suffer from dyxlexia and number blindness can someone please give me abit of advice many thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

have you looked at access to science or acces to nursing courses?
Original post by Vinni0001
Hi, i joined so that i could ask other peope about things i struggle with and dont understand in my A level courses.
I'd also like to help other students, if i can, who do the same courses as me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi what a levels are you doing
Original post by MissSEGray91
Hi!

My name is Stephanie I am a 25 year old female from Scotland and I study Biomedical Science
I work part time with the Scottish ambulance service but the career I am working towards is specialized surgeon.

I am here to make friends and meet new people hopefully interested in the same subjects as me and studying similar too! :smile::smile:

hello i am studying access to nursing also like you looking to talk with like minded people
Hi, I'm Matt. I am 32 year old mature student, preparing for life at university next September. I am currently on an Access to HE diploma and applying for a BA Primary Education with QTS (hons). Getting ready for my first couple of interviews over the next few weeks. I have joined TSR for advice, support and to make some friends that are perhaps in a similar boat to myself.

Say hi

:smile:
Hello everyone! I have joined so I can get some help with my A levels and hopefully help others too.
[QUOTE="Sorcerer;68599204"]Hello everyone! I have joined so I can get some help with my A levels and hopefully help others too.[/QUOTE. Greetings. Just wishing the entire world peace, love, security and success!!!
Hi, I joined today because I have used this website for months just reading the forums but I desperately needed some specific advice so I joined as a member.
If anyone would be happy to visit my page and read my question and offer any advice I would be very happy:smile:
I will answer other people's queries back too if I can.
Original post by Thusain1
Hi, I joined today to just help myself in the process of applying to University and get advice from people who have applied to my course in the past and those who are applying at the same time as me.

Hi there,
I'm in my first year of uni so applying to uni seems like yesterday so hopefully I can offer some help.
Is there anything in particular you want to know or be advised about that I could help you with??
Hi my name is Sophie and i am doing my GCSE's (year 11) I've been on here a while but have never got round to making an account. For my a levels i would like to study maths, further maths, economics and physics. I would like to become an investment banker in the future and would love to attend Cambridge University. If anyone could give me some advice along the way and guide me on how i can achieve this it would be much appreciated :smile:

Latest