Visit website
Reply 741
I have an offer for Compsci
Original post by Nandini98
Congratulations!

Thank you! :colondollar:
Original post by karate-kid
Just received a Durham biosciences offer :smile:

Congratulations!! I'm hoping for a biomed offer :s-smilie: Can I ask what college you applied for?
Original post by LiveLifeBeEpic
has anyone received offers from Durham for general engineering ?? thanks for your help :smile:

Offer A*A. Got 1A already. I sent mine application off early for Oxbridge so that's probably why
Got an offer for Biomed on Thursday!
Original post by Claireelizab
Got an offer for Biomed on Thursday!

Congratulations! Are you an international student or UK? Also what college did you get your offer from?
I've applied to st Mary's, but I'm now worried. I have recently become vegan, and I'm not sure if this college has kitchens which I could use, as I assume the catered meals aren't vegan.

If Mary's doesn't have kitchens, would I be allowed to use a friend's kitchen in a different college, providing they agreed?
Original post by qwerty98
Congratulations! Are you an international student or UK? Also what college did you get your offer from?

Thank you! I'm a UK student (I do A levels not the IB too). The offer was just from the department and they said i would get a college allocation at the start of March but i've applied to University College (super unlikely i'll get into that one considering the number of applications but oh well :smile:)
any BSc finance applicants?
Original post by Claireelizab
Thank you! I'm a UK student (I do A levels not the IB too). The offer was just from the department and they said i would get a college allocation at the start of March but i've applied to University College (super unlikely i'll get into that one considering the number of applications but oh well :smile:)

That's amazing, well done!! Hope you get into your college of choice :smile:
I'm still hoping to get a biomed offer from Durham :s-smilie:
Do we have to firm Durham as a choice before we get college allocations? Also, I talked to a Durham representative today and he told me that if I applied before the October deadline I should be receiving a decision within the month. I'm an international student, by the way.
Original post by perthy25
Do we have to firm Durham as a choice before we get college allocations? Also, I talked to a Durham representative today and he told me that if I applied before the October deadline I should be receiving a decision within the month. I'm an international student, by the way.

Is this for all subjects?
Original post by Aquaxo
Is this for all subjects?

No idea. I think he was speaking generally.
Original post by perthy25
No idea. I think he was speaking generally.

For UK students too? I thought Durham was a Jan/Feb offer-giver! It would be a nice surprise to hear back from them early!
Original post by Isabel Mason
I've applied for MEng engineering.
AS levels: AAA achieved, AA predicted
A2 levels, A* achieved, A*AAA predicted

Still waiting for a reply and Durham is probably my top choice so I'm fairly nervous.

I applied on the 13th of October for BEng and still haven't heard anything, have you got an offer yet?
Original post by Aquaxo
For UK students too? I thought Durham was a Jan/Feb offer-giver! It would be a nice surprise to hear back from them early!

Yeah that's what I thought as well.
Ancient History at St John's!!! *JOHN'S RULES.*
GCSE: 6A* 5A Distinction
AS subjects: History:horse:, Fine Art *Art also rules!* :yay:, Law, Chemistry (I hate this subjecttttttttttttt), EPQ(:coma:)
AS: AABD
Predicted: AAA + A/A* in EPQ
Original post by qwerty98
Congratulations!! I'm hoping for a biomed offer :s-smilie: Can I ask what college you applied for?

Thanks :smile: I applied to Trevelyan College, (I liked it most out of the ones I saw), but the colleges are only allocated in February.... Good luck with your application!
Original post by karate-kid
Thanks :smile: I applied to Trevelyan College, (I liked it most out of the ones I saw), but the colleges are only allocated in February.... Good luck with your application!

Thank you! Hope you get into Trevelyan :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending