Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buttercupdaisy)
    ooops I had mine on the 27th too, I hope you here back soon, your so right, the wait in killing me!
    I have been that I scored 9 out of 15 the maths but still they didn't give me final answer 😰😰 I'm so nervous do you know the marking scheme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faysa)
    I have been that I scored 9 out of 15 the maths but still they didn't give me final answer 😰😰 I'm so nervous do you know the marking scheme
    If you go on the kings website it says it's 12/15.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashleyjkanne)
    Hey me too!! Is yours on the 23rd??
    my interview is on the 23rd, see you there!

ReputationRep:
    I had my literacy and numeracy on the 27th january, i recieved an email on tuesday to say i was selected for the MMI interview on the 25th Febuary

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I have my literacy and numeracy test in a few days and I am wondering if you remember what ANY of the more difficult questions were like???? Even if you just remember the format it would be helpful!
    I am really not a Maths person and have been really stressed out! I am hoping that the literacy test is a bit easier, although everyone on here has said to write quickly so I will be sure to do that!
    ANYONE's advice is helpful! Thanks so much! All the best!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard back yet? I had my interview on the 27th Jan and still not heard back! Its for child nursing 2016 entry, has anyone got offers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smithsgirl98)
    has anyone heard back yet? I had my interview on the 27th Jan and still not heard back! Its for child nursing 2016 entry, has anyone got offers yet?
    Did you have your interview and tests on the same day?! I've got an offer for child nursing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ettaxo)
    Did you have your interview and tests on the same day?! I've got an offer for child nursing!
    congratulations!! When did you get your offer? Literally this wait is killing me ahhhand ucas track is down again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smithsgirl98)
    congratulations!! When did you get your offer? Literally this wait is killing me ahhhand ucas track is down again!
    Last week Monday! Thank you ☺️☺️ I'm sure you'll be fine!! Some just take longer than others 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I've got an offer for children's nursing. Just wondering if any of you guys have firmed the offer?? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carli97)
    Hey guys! I've got an offer for children's nursing. Just wondering if any of you guys have firmed the offer?? Xx
    Well done!!! I had my mmi on Tuesday. Just waiting now. I'm so nervous!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashleyjkanne)
    Well done!!! I had my mmi on Tuesday. Just waiting now. I'm so nervous!!!
    Thanks!! How did you think it went for you?? I'm sure the wait won't be too long to find out if you have an offer Is King's one of your top choices? X

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody who had their MMI and tests on the 9th February heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikalabe)
    Has anybody who had their MMI and tests on the 9th February heard yet?
    i had mine on that day and still haven't heard back anything yet 😑

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtopher)
    😔 hopefully we'll hear soon now as its been over 3 weeks - good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikalabe)
    😔 hopefully we'll hear soon now as its been over 3 weeks - good luck!
    Yes, I hope so, the wait is killing me 😱 - Good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xtopher)
    Ahh me too! Glad i'm not the only one. It's killing me!!

I rang yesterday and the admissions officer said they have until 31st March to make a decision xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Technosaurus)
    Ahh me too! Glad i'm not the only one. It's killing me!!

I rang yesterday and the admissions officer said they have until 31st March to make a decision xx
    Gosh, that's ages! I wish they'd just said that rather than getting my hopes up with "2-3 weeks"

ReputationRep:
    I had my mmi and numeracy and literacy tests on the 27th Jan and still havent heard back! its been 5 weeks now and they said it would be up to 3 weeks!! im not sure whether to call? i dont want to seem naggy or persistant about it!

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you have sent them all of your documents etc. I was waiting to receive a final A Level certificate and I got it a week and half after my interview. I uploaded it and I got an offer about three hours later! good luck I'm sure you will be fine!
    My offer was for adult nursing by the way

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.