The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by puss n boots
Clearly, you can't handle my intellectual propriety which is why you had to stoop so low to score a comeback.

What did you score for LNAT? How many times did you attempt the LNAT? Which uni are you at now? Please spare me the trouble of having to plough through 1000++ of your drivel and waffle posts!

Oh aren't we a precious little snowflake. You can't stand that people have pointed out you don't know what you are talking about and have to resort with your weak-ass insults. 'drivel and waffle' SOZ DAD DON'T HURT ME I'LL BE A GOOD BOI. From the person who wrote that pathetic tl;dr. Classic projection.

UWE, Bristol. I scored poorly in the LNAT because I wasn't on form and came away with a 14. What about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Clearly, you can't handle my intellectual propriety which is why you had to stoop so low to score a comeback.What did you score for LNAT? How many times did you attempt the LNAT? Which uni are you at now? Please spare me the trouble of having to plough through 1000++ of your drivel and waffle posts!

Original post by callum_law
Oh aren't we a precious little snowflake. You can't stand that people have pointed out you don't know what you are talking about and have to resort with your weak-ass insults. 'drivel and waffle' SOZ DAD DON'T HURT ME I'LL BE A GOOD BOI. From the person who wrote that pathetic tl;dr. Classic projection.

UWE, Bristol. I scored poorly in the LNAT because I wasn't on form and came away with a 14. What about you?

What grades did you get? I had 4 Bs, 5 Cs and 1 E. I was 20 when I started an Access course and I am now studying at Exeter doing Law. Do you not have any GCSEs at all?

Oh Callum :s-smilie:

[video="youtube;WZ_L87SNdVI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_L87SNdVI[/video]
Oh Callum :s-smilie:

[video="youtube;WZ_L87SNdVI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_L87SNdVI[/video]

I will give you props for actually finding that as I thought I took them all down.
I will give you props for actually finding that as I thought I took them all down.

Hey Callum. It's ok and its totally fine to be studying at Exeter. Believe it or not, right now I look up to you for having made it to uni. Perhaps you could help me if I have problems with school work?

Perhaps you could help me on the following legal issues like morality v legality, separation of powers, the judges selection process, the basis of judicial review application, the Butller, Chilcot and Hutton Inquiries, virtual certainty test, occupier's liability, contra proferentem and so much more?
Hey Callum. It's ok and its totally fine to be studying at Exeter. Believe it or not, right now I look up to you for having made it to uni. Perhaps you could help me if I have problems with school work?

Perhaps you could help me on the following legal issues like morality v legality, separation of powers, the judges selection process, the basis of judicial review application, the Butller, Chilcot and Hutton Inquiries, virtual certainty test, occupier's liability, contra proferentem and so much more?

Oh Callum Exeterian :h:

I wish I could pinch your chubby cheeks! you cutey pie!
Oh Callum Exeterian :h:

I wish I could pinch your chubby cheeks! you cutey pie!

I wish you could make considered and accurate points about the LNAT, but ya know, not everyone is gifted with those skills. You can try to hide your clear ignorance by implying my university is sub-par for Law, which it isn't, but still everyone in this thread is going to see through this ploy of yours. You're just mad you got called out :P
I wish you could make considered and accurate points about the LNAT, but ya know, not everyone is gifted with those skills. You can try to hide your clear ignorance by implying my university is sub-par for Law, which it isn't, but still everyone in this thread is going to see through this ploy of yours. You're just mad you got called out :P

No Callum. You've got it all wrong baby boy. I really do look up to you. I tried to reach out to you but clearly you're in a foul mood so I'll let you cool down and perhaps once you recover from cold feet, we could discuss about the real pressing issues?

Do you think Exeter should use the LNAT to filter its applicants? What do you think the cut off score should be? Or do you feel the score doesn't matter? Scoring 15 or 18 or 20 will still be ok to gain a place at Exeter for law?
No Callum. You've got it all wrong baby boy. I really do look up to you. I tried to reach out to you but clearly you're in a foul mood so I'll let you cool down and perhaps once you recover from cold feet, we could discuss about the real pressing issues?

Do you think Exeter should use the LNAT to filter its applicants? What do you think the cut off score should be? Or do you feel the score doesn't matter? Scoring 15 or 18 or 20 will still be ok to gain a place at Exeter for law?

So to sum it up, you were wrong about saying it's 25 or nothing. Wrong. You didn't like that I pointed that out, got mad, and went through 20/30 pages on my profile with naught but venom in your heart. And all you got is sarcastic remarks about my top 10 uni, lol. OK, buddy boy, these knee-slappers are real hurtful.
12yo says people with >25 won't get into reputable unis, ever1 listen up plz
So to sum it up, you were wrong about saying it's 25 or nothing. Wrong. You didn't like that I pointed that out, got mad, and went through 20/30 pages on my profile with naught but venom in your heart. And all you got is sarcastic remarks about my top 10 uni, lol. OK, buddy boy, these knee-slappers are real hurtful.
12yo says people with >25 won't get into reputable unis, ever1 listen up plz

Hi Callum Exeterian :colonhash:

* clears throat before going into chant*

Gimme an E! Gimme a X! Gimme an E! Gimme a T! Gimme an E! Gimme an R!
What do you get? EXETER!

Yes. For a LNAT uni which I have firmed up and another that I chose as insurance, they made it absolutely clear that they will not accept applicants who scored lower than 25 on the LNAT.

I appreciate your overzealous concern given that Exeter does not employ the LNAT but its nice to see that you really do care about your peers. I suppose that is the convivial spirit that can only be found on TSR and nowhere else :biggrin:

Tell me Callum, my inspiration. When you look out of your window every morning at Exeter, do you only see rocks and plain-fields or do you see a better day ahead to achieve all those aims and ambitions?

[video="youtube;1lgVXTMnJrs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lgVXTMnJrs[/video]
Hi Callum Exeterian :colonhash:

* clears throat before going into chant*

What do you get? EXETER!

Yes. For a LNAT uni which I have firmed up and another that I chose as insurance, they made it absolutely clear that they will not accept applicants who scored lower than 25 on the LNAT.

I appreciate your overzealous concern given that Exeter does not employ the LNAT but its nice to see that you really do care about your peers. I suppose that is the convivial spirit that can only be found on TSR and nowhere else :biggrin:

Tell me Callum, my inspiration. When you look out of your window every morning at Exeter, do you only see rocks and plain-fields or do you see a better day ahead to achieve all those aims and ambitions?

YOU ARE GETTING RIGHT UNDER MY SKIN HERE, KID. YOU'D NOT BELIEVE IT.

[video]https://youtu.be/LjfxqBJWP3Q?t=7s[/video]

Your 2 unis and not all the LNAT unis, as you implied. So you were wrong. I am glad you can finally admit it. Which 2 unis are these?
YOU ARE GETTING RIGHT UNDER MY SKIN HERE, KID. YOU'D NOT BELIEVE IT.

Your 2 unis and not all the LNAT unis, as you implied. So you were wrong. I am glad you can finally admit it. Which 2 unis are these?

Callum, my inspiration! Where art thou? Thou clearly has problems in comprehension. One would have thought that the abundance of clear clean healthy air and loads of greenery in Exeter would engender a calm collected person. Guess I was wrong?

Let's recap shall we, bearing in mind your issues with comprehension, or lack thereof.

1) I applied to two LNAT and 3 non LNAT unis. I received 5 offers.

2) I scored 32 on the LNAT and received offers soon after.

3) 4 of my friends who applied to the same set of unis as me were rejected from the LNAT unis. They scored less than 25. The essay portion in the LNAT is irrelevant i.e. not looked at. Only your LNAT MCQ score is looked at which determines whether you get an offer from that LNAT uni.

4) Would it be not safe to deduce that since both these Unis that I have received offers from, are the low ranked ones out of the LNAT unis, then surely the higher ranked LNAT unis should have higher, stringent demands and rightly so?

5) If you look at my previous posts I made it clear that applicants should prepare for the LNAT and have good sleep prior to sitting for the LNAT. The LNAT is a deal-breaker!

6) In one of the previous years, Uni of Manchester used the LNAT but discontinued it subsequently. tbh I was surprised why a sub par uni would want to employ the LNAT to assess its applicants. It was just wrong! and I was glad when they realized their blunder.

I will not reveal those 2 unis. That task is not one for me to perform.

Oh Callum! You dove! You perfect man! Hold me in your arms! Make me feel like a queen! Not only can I not resist you but I know in my heart that I cannot resist the charm of an Exeterian!
Oh Callum! You dove! You perfect man! Hold me in your arms! Make me feel like a queen! Not only can I not resist you but I know in my heart that I cannot resist the charm of an Exeterian!

I don't **** fatties.

Without naming the two universities, your point is irrelevant.
(edited 8 years ago)
The essay portion in the LNAT is irrelevant i.e. not looked at. Only your LNAT MCQ score is looked at which determines whether you get an offer from that LNAT uni.

That is plain out incorrect - it does apply to universities like Birmingham, but the essay is central for the top universities.

Oxford actually scored mine (and gave me the score), and I know of people who were rejected by UCL and Durham because their essay was lacking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't **** fatties.

Oh Callum! Under the darkness in your small dingy dorm room and beneath those low quality sheets, anything can happen. I will peer out of the windows that border the prison cell of your dorm room and gaze at the plain-fields and rocks and goats and cows and bears while you take me.

Oh Callum, take me now! Charm me Callum and I shall whisper that oh-so-familiar-chant once more.

You don't follow?

What do you get? EXETER!
I WAS WRONG, etc.

OK, then, Felicia. Gonna have to say bye now because you're still not saying anything too interesting or relevant.
--

When you make a mistake and realise, do the other person the favour to admit it.

The rest of the post is irrelevant - your point on the essays being irrelevant was:

The essay portion in the LNAT is irrelevant i.e. not looked at. Only your LNAT MCQ score is looked at which determines whether you get an offer from that LNAT uni.

This quote, again, makes it perfectly clear that, as far as you're concerned, your point applies to ALL unis - were that not the case, you'd have made it more specific, considering there are only 8 unis which require the LNAT, and 5 of them do actually take the essay into consideration (sometimes more so than the MCQ).

Again, it's okay to admit it - I won't bite you.

Aaaand... I'm doing perfectly fine in my essay examinations, thanks you :smile:

May I also suggest that you change that bratty attitude of yours, because even your first post signals how intolerable you are. Cheerio.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by *Stefan*
When you make a mistake and realise, do the other person the favour to admit it.

The rest of the post is irrelevant - your point on the essays being irrelevant was:

This quote, again, makes it perfectly clear that, as far as you're concerned, your point applies to ALL unis - were that not the case, you'd have made it more specific, considering there are only 8 unis which require the LNAT, and 5 of them do actually take the essay into consideration (sometimes more so than the MCQ).

Again, it's okay to admit it - I won't bite you.

Aaaand... I'm doing perfectly fine in my essay examinations, thanks you :smile:

May I also suggest that you change that bratty attitude of yours, because even your first post signals how intolerable you are. Cheerio.

Clearly, your first language isn't English. It's okay It explains your lack of comprehension. I pray that your country of Greece will recover from the financial mess she's in, if and when this full recovery will happen in my lifetime, I don't know. But for your sake and for the millions of stranded Greeks, I hope it does.
Clearly, your first language isn't English. It's okay It explains your lack of comprehension. I pray that your country of Greece will recover from the financial mess she's in, if and when this full recovery will happen in my lifetime, I don't know. But for your sake and for the millions of stranded Greeks, I hope it does.

Changing the topic only proves my point, but still thanks for the wishes.

My comprehension is just fine - your ego is just so big it doesn't let you admit a mistake (especially when I didn't say it in a demeaning manner).

Posted from TSR Mobile
It wasn't my ill-informed teachers that told me. It was the admission tutors of two universities that told me when I visited them recently.

The UK average this year was 22.3, so less than 25 would not be bad. I got 19 and was offered a place at Bristol.

Latest

Trending

Trending