The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TomRedfearn
I've just being given an offer - specific details to follow!

Does anyone know what to expect at in terms of security and health clearance?

Out of curiosity how old is everyone else because I'm 18 and taking my A2's - I was by far the youngest at my assessment centre?!

I'm 16, was also the youngest there
Original post by RyanDavies1
I'm 16, was also the youngest there

Was your assessment centre for Operational Delivery?
Original post by heartofscotland
Was your assessment centre for Operational Delivery?

Fast track suprisingly
Original post by veggyem96
Ooh good! I've got them :smile: doing my A2s in the next few weeks :smile: thank you!

You're welcome! Good luck :smile:
Reply 744
Anybody here from the May 7th morning session? The interview and group exercise I felt went fine but the written exercise was a disaster for me.

I've been offered the business admin role, not my first choice but it is still level 4, will give me opportunities to develop many skills and if it does offer a stable job with a good salary then I look forward to working hard to be successful at this.

The wait was a bloody killer! Hang in there to those who are waiting I hope you all receive good news, if anyone has been unsuccessful then don't give up, I'm sure there will be something out there lined up for you as long as you keep your head up and stay positive, winners don't quit, remember that.
I have also heard back that i got in for business admin, although i really wanted finance! :frown:
Original post by anagoogi
I have also heard back that i got in for business admin, although i really wanted finance! :frown:

It seems they've offered Business Admin to a number of people who wanted Finance. Finance definitely seems to be the most chosen framework.
Hello all,

Not sure if anyone else would be interested but was thinking of setting up a Facebook group for everyone who's been accepted to join so we could get to know each other a bit?

If anyone is interested the let me know and I'll sort it out and if not then that's fine too :smile: just an idea...
Original post by Lauren457
Anyone heard anything back from Yorkshire

Yeah I got an offer this afternoon for commercial :smile: are you still waiting? If so, best of luck!
I chose Business Admin as first choice, I went to Birmingham assessment centre on 30th May and I was told a week later i was successful. I've now received an addition email telling me I have been accepted for the Business admin, but location/department to be decided soon. I can't wait to find out where it will be! I'm enjoying my current job but I'm bored, so I'm hoping the fast track will be more interesting (and harder).

My sister also applied but hasn't had any response yet though.

And is there anyone else here who prefers a job in Birmingham?
Original post by Clear1996
Hello all,

Not sure if anyone else would be interested but was thinking of setting up a Facebook group for everyone who's been accepted to join so we could get to know each other a bit?

If anyone is interested the let me know and I'll sort it out and if not then that's fine too :smile: just an idea...

That's definitely an interesting idea, who else fancies it? We could also meet the people who have been accepted in our area and get to know each other before the job starts- who knows if several of us will be in the same department?
Reply 751
Hello all,

I think that's a great idea I'll hold off joining until i know whether I'm successful or not lest I get jealous of all your group photos lol
Original post by Jid12
I think that's a great idea I'll hold off joining until i know whether I'm successful or not lest I get jealous of all your group photos lol

I agree! Great idea
Original post by TomRedfearn
I've just being given an offer - specific details to follow!

Does anyone know what to expect at in terms of security and health clearance?

Out of curiosity how old is everyone else because I'm 18 and taking my A2's - I was by far the youngest at my assessment centre?!

Haha! I was also the youngest by far! Maybe one person still at school..
Original post by Jid12

Haha okay then :smile: I'll set it up over the next week or so then :smile:
Haha okay then :smile: I'll set it up over the next week or so then :smile:

Unless one of the IT guys wants to set it up that is haha :wink:
Reply 756
I'm 24 and I was the second oldest at our assessment in Newcastle. The eldest was in his 40's though.

I was genuinely surprised to be offered my 1st choice (finance) as I did feel a bit passed it and out of practice at assessment!
Original post by Russha
I'm 24 and I was the second oldest at our assessment in Newcastle. The eldest was in his 40's though.

I was genuinely surprised to be offered my 1st choice (finance) as I did feel a bit passed it and out of practice at assessment!

Oh wow I didn't think it was open to those 25+! Fair enough for him though and congrats to you! Which area did you apply for?
That sounds like a great idea! I got my acceptance email today, think I'm probably one of the oldest though having just turned 30! Will be doing commercial - location to follow! But attended the assessment centre in Leeds back in April! The wait has killed me!
(edited 8 years ago)
Got accepted for a Cyber Security position today, like the others, specific details to follow.

Does anyone know if this role is mainly based in London?

J

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending