Turn on thread page Beta

Big Brother 2015 watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want to win Big Brother 2015?
    Chloe
    17.39%
    Cristian
    17.39%
    Danny
    0%
    Jack
    8.70%
    Joel
    47.83%
    Nick
    8.70%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    You liked her? Woah.
    Well, I liked she was clearly loyal and caring to her friends, and she always got a bee in her bonnet when others weren't loyal, even if it was people she didn't like getting screwed over. Beneath her self-loathing induced bile is a good person, somewhere!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Cool name, by the way.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Finally we will get to see Nick without Harry, I can't remember what he is like alone ha. The finale is so unpredictable - I still have no idea who will win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suzanne123)
    Finally we will get to see Nick without Harry, I can't remember what he is like alone ha. The finale is so unpredictable - I still have no idea who will win.
    Nick or Joel - the other four should have gone long ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skip_Snip)
    Nick or Joel - the other four should have gone long ago.
    A few weeks ago I would have said Joel, but now I can't tell. It only seems that Jack and Cristian will be the first to go.
    I wonder if someone else will go before the finale in this last twist they have coming up.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm sorry but there's no way Danny is intelligent.
    Maybe "intelligent" was a term I used a bit loosely there - I'll go for the same terms I used above, perceptive and has common sense. There's a reason many call him a game player, because he takes note of everything and decides carefully how he's going to act accordingly. Perception.

ReputationRep:
    I dislike the way Danny tries to dictate the way others should behave and the emotions they should express. I also dislike the way he tells people to shut up when he can't handle what people (eg Joel) say to him. Remember him going after Jack once when he was upset in to the bedroom and telling him to not be upset and trying to make it out that it is an unacceptable way to feel. He isn't the father of these people and has no right to play this role.

Also get the impression that Jack, following the eviction, is behaving overtly complimentary and polite because he's chuffed about these cheers he's heard about him. If it wasn't for that he'd probably be moaning too.

ReputationRep:
    Joel to win. Incredibly calm, intelligent, and very different from the usual lame/thick housemates that are so commonly put in to big brother.

ReputationRep:
    I dislike the way Danny tries to dictate the way others should behave and the emotions they should express. I also dislike the way he tells people to shut up when he can't handle what people (eg Joel) say to him. Remember him going after Jack once when he was upset in to the bedroom and telling him to not be upset and trying to make it out that it is an unacceptable way to feel. He isn't the father of these people and has no right to play this role.

Also get the impression that Jack, following the eviction, is behaving overtly complimentary and polite because he's chuffed about these cheers he's heard about him. If it wasn't for that he'd probably be moaning too.
    I definitely agree.

Danny also becomes aggressive like a troublesome teenager when he does not get his own way or something tells him he's wrong.

A good example is when Christian was simply stating the mispelling of canoe Danny had made in the task. Danny quickly got angry and started to tell Christian to 'Shut up" and rudely asked "How are you telling me what I said?". He also appears to be the first one to raise his voice whilst the other participant remains calm, like with Christian in this situation and Marc in the other whilst he was still in the house. You can see from his body language that he gets into a defensive state as of he were ready to physically lash out on someone.

I'm quiet annoyed that Christian only came to realise that Danny is aggressive towards the end of the show and not whilst Marc was in the house, as he would have agreed with Marc, who also thought Danny was definitely aggressive and quick-tempered.

I am also startled at the fact that people can clearly see Danny's aggressiveness yet failed to see Brian's whilst he was in the house.
    I am going to be dearly upset if Danny wins as I feel he does not deserve the title as a winner as he is rude, aggressive, selfish, bossy and a bad character, which has also been proven by his Twiiter.

But I guess it's all fixed for either him, Christian or Chloe to win.

Joel or Nick to win!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibraPower)
    I definitely agree.

Danny also becomes aggressive like a troublesome teenager when he does not get his own way or something tells him he's wrong.

A good example is when Christian was simply stating the mispelling of canoe Danny had made in the task. Danny quickly got angry and started to tell Christian to 'Shut up" and rudely asked "How are you telling me what I said?". He also appears to be the first one to raise his voice whilst the other participant remains calm, like with Christian in this situation and Marc in the other whilst he was still in the house. You can see from his body language that he gets into a defensive state as of he were ready to physically lash out on someone.

I'm quiet annoyed that Christian only came to realise that Danny is aggressive towards the end of the show and not whilst Marc was in the house, as he would have agreed with Marc, who also thought Danny was definitely aggressive and quick-tempered.

I am also startled at the fact that people can clearly see Danny's aggressiveness yet failed to see Brian's whilst he was in the house.
    I am going to be dearly upset if Danny wins as I feel he does not deserve the title as a winner as he is rude, aggressive, selfish, bossy and a bad character, which has also been proven by his Twiiter.

But I guess it's all fixed for either him, Christian or Chloe to win.

Joel or Nick to win!
    Good points well made!
    Although i dont think Chloe has a chance of winning after her hypocritical behaviour.
    Theres no way Christian will win.

Want Joel to win. When is the final?

ReputationRep:
    Good points well made!
    Although i dont think Chloe has a chance of winning after her hypocritical behaviour.
    Theres no way Christian will win.

Want Joel to win. When is the final?
    I think I remember Emma saying the final is on Thursday if I am correct.

ReputationRep:
    Joel's gay and fancies Nick. Just saying...

More to the point Jack's spray tan 👌 :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Joel's gay and fancies Nick. Just saying...

More to the point Jack's spray tan 👌 :lol:
    Couldnt stop laughing at Jack's tan

ReputationRep:
    Couldnt stop laughing at Jack's tan
    That's actually definitely the most I've laughed at bb this year.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How the **** is Cristian in the final ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    thirsty teenagers voting for him purely because of his looks. can't deny the fact he is ridiculously attractive, but he doesn't deserve his place

ReputationRep:
    No one should have been mad at jack for taking the £23,900! I literally would have done it too. Any of us would, life changing sum of money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaxo)
    No one should have been mad at jack for taking the £23,900! I literally would have done it too. Any of us would, life changing sum of money
    I dont think i would have. I think i would feel selfish for doing so, and to be honest, i can live without that money.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think i would have. I think i would feel selfish for doing so, and to be honest, i can live without that money.
    Really? I mean Jack wasn't going to win so it was a good decision. But I do get where you're coming from with the selfish thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    A lot of it is to do with the fact that the people in the house havent disliked him enough to nominate him, so we havent really had much of a chance to vote him out. Just shows how people, in some cases, barely have to do anything but get on with other housemates to stand a chance of winning.

ReputationRep:
    jack has the most personality out of all of them and only person keeping entertaining in my opinion. I wouldn't mind if Jack won and it would be so funny him to take the winners money too. Reminded me of the same task in BB12 (i think) with Luke and Conner

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.