Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sssbbb)
    Are you a grad/international? If not what are your stats?
    Nope, just school leaver. Not sure about giving my stats just yet haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ehwang98)
    i got the survey email about a week or two after my interview email. did u get an interview too? if so does ur UCAS state that u do? thx!
    nop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vka94)
    I'm a biomed graduate too. I know its hard hearing that you have been rejected as a graduate and knowing its another year out but don't be disheartened by it and don't let other people put you off it either, if it is medicine you want to study. It's just a matter of self-reviewing where you think you went wrong and improving those faults and going again next year. Just think of it as you will be an even more improved medical applicant next year, and hopefully an even better doctor.
    Thank you for that, that meant alot. I just thought this year was my strongest application compared to others - so I'm not 100% sure what I'm missing. Maybe my UKCAT wasn't good enough. Maybe my form didn't sound good. Whatever the reason I hope I get constructive feedback later on so I know what to aim for. Good luck for your application have you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard today? I bumped into a final year Keele medical student in a restaurant working as a waitress yesterday who said not to panic! Hope everyone is holding up well, the pressure is getting to me and I'm starting to worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deviance)
    Thank you for that, that meant alot. I just thought this year was my strongest application compared to others - so I'm not 100% sure what I'm missing. Maybe my UKCAT wasn't good enough. Maybe my form didn't sound good. Whatever the reason I hope I get constructive feedback later on so I know what to aim for. Good luck for your application have you heard back?
    no problem, I haven't heard back as of yet. Hope you get the feedback after all this is done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Has anyone heard today? I bumped into a final year Keele medical student in a restaurant working as a waitress yesterday who said not to panic! Hope everyone is holding up well, the pressure is getting to me and I'm starting to worry
    Not yet - the torture continues
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katemeister)
    Not yet - the torture continues
    Good luck
    Thanks you too

ReputationRep:
    I feel like they've forgot about me. Just let me know

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard today? starting to lose hope! Anyone fancy ringing keele today and see what they say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AFC_123456789)
    I feel like they've forgot about me. Just let me know
    I feel the same :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCAssistant93)
    Anyone heard today? starting to lose hope! Anyone fancy ringing keele today and see what they say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ring them?
    I try but can't get through
    When is the last interview date? They said 2 weeks notice so if you go 2 weeks before last date then there is your final date I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny786)
    Ring them?
    When is the last interview date? They said 2 weeks notice so if you go 2 weeks before last date then there is your final date I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? They answered really quick for me first time I rang last week. You can ring the main admissions office for the uni and ask to me out through to med school.

Think it's mid March not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny786)
    Ring them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The last scheduled interview date as of now is the 23rd of March. (from their website) So technically they could be notifying people til March 9th, which is just absolute torture :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morotibaby88)
    The last scheduled interview date as of now is the 23rd of March. (from their website) So technically they could be notifying people til March 9th, which is just absolute torture :'(
    So just wait till March 9th, then if you haven't decided a response then you have probably been rejected after that date, that's what I think anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there a group chat anywhere for Medicine at Keele?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=ehwang98;62564999]i got the survey email about a week or two after my interview email. did u get an interview too? if so does ur UCAS state that u do? thx![/QUOTE

When you have an interview, In Feb or Mar

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer - AAA or A*AB! Can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Workaholism)
    I got an offer - AAA or A*AB! Can't wait.
    CONGRATS! Are you in year 13? When was your interview? When did your offer come through?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else received interview invite at all over last few days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=fantabomb;62603341]
    (Original post by ehwang98)
    i got the survey email about a week or two after my interview email. did u get an interview too? if so does ur UCAS state that u do? thx![/QUOTE

When you have an interview, In Feb or Mar
    march!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.