The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by Ukhti18
Loool sorry this is so weird im in a similar if not same position as you! Im worried i may not achieve the A in english and will get B instead. And I have fell in love with the uni!

Do you reckon because its not literature its not that popular and the course is in extras so guess they still have spaces....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had a friend who got BBB and was let in but that was a few years ago so I'm not sure how they are now?! But our course is definitely much smaller with fewer applicants (I think) and so might be willing to let you in with BBB to be honest. I think it all depends on how many people are successful but I don't know how strict they are when it comes to that 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Ahh, hopefully they should be okay, they should be alright with a small difference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm currently an offer holder to study Midwifery at Kings, I'm currently doing my A Level exams and feel all have gone well apart from one subject which i feel could've gone better. Entry requirements are ABB, however I'm worried I may fall short by perhaps AAC or ABC... Does anyone have an idea on their leniency?Thanks
Reply 743
Been allocated an en suite room at Stamford Street apartments, anyone with an en suite at Great Dover Street interested in swapping?
I have an ensuite at GDS and would prefer Stamford!

Original post by premukh
Been allocated an en suite room at Stamford Street apartments, anyone with an en suite at Great Dover Street interested in swapping?
Reply 745
Let's swap! :smile:
Original post by mariewilliams
I have an ensuite at GDS and would prefer Stamford!
Yeah! ill message you!

Original post by premukh
Let's swap! :smile:
Anyone want a GDS ensuite in exchange for stamford street? :smile:
Unconditional offer for Biomed which I've accepted. Anyone else doing biomed?
I have an offer to study European Studies (french pathway) and I need AAA, I', doing four Alevels and think I might get A*AAB or A*ABB, does anyone know how lenient they are?
Seconded this question, applied for economics and management.
Any maths lads? Tired of stalking the Cambridge one for maths banter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 752
Original post by drandy76

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol. Im doing maths with physics, but I think i might just do pure physics if I'm allowed to switch?
Original post by boyyo
lol. Im doing maths with physics, but I think i might just do pure physics if I'm allowed to switch?

I think there are a few theoretical physics modules in 2/3 years in Maths so that's an option

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 754
I think there are a few theoretical physics modules in 2/3 years in Maths so that's an option

Posted from TSR Mobile

yhh, hopefully i'll be decided before results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm maths with management and finance :smile:
Original post by Shady778
I'm maths with management and finance :smile:

Nice, do you know how many maths modules you take first year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, just wondering whether I should be accepted if I were going into clearing for BSc computer science.

I applied for King's at the beginning of my application however I got rejected based on my predicted grade which I think was very unfair.

Currently I am holding conditional offers from different universities and I haven't meet but exceeded the condition therefore I can't go through adjustment however I am pretty sure the university will consider my place as I briefly spoke to them. As I know my grades now and I think I have done quite well with 27 Distinction, 15 Mertis, 3 Pass and also predicting A* in GCSE Higher Maths.

In order to get a place through clearing, I have to reject all my offers which scares me because what if king's college doesn't secure me a place?

Any advice will be most welcome! Thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Not understanding what you're saying with the grades stuff but it'd be advisable to contact Kings beforehand(with Results) to see if you'd be able to get a place through clearing before actually entering through UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not understanding what you're saying with the grades stuff but it'd be advisable to contact Kings beforehand(with Results) to see if you'd be able to get a place through clearing before actually entering through UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, forgot to mention that i was doing Access course in Computing which all units distributed with 45 credits in Distinction, Merits and Pass. King's entry requirement is 33 Distinction and rest in Merits.

Latest