The Student Room Group

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LouiseR1996
Is there a facebook group?

Facebook group for anyone and everyone who has an offer/ wants to meet new potential classmates/ask questions etc... :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1112026265497174/
Original post by Merv97
Yaaay just got an offer

Congratulations!!! Is that you got both dundee and glasgow? :smile:
Still haven't heard... Should I take it as a rejection then?
Reply 743
Do you guys think theres still a chance for a Scottish school leaver to get an offer?
Original post by JS98
Same :frown: Literally planning my gap year now haha😂

same :frown:
What type of things are you planning to do in the gap year??
Original post by Merv97
Yaaay just got an offer

Congratz merv!!!!!
Original post by PazKan
I got an offer from Newcastle for Biomed, got rejected from King's and Sheffield pre-interview and just had my interview from Birmingham but haven't heard back yet :frown:

fingers crossed for you paz!
Reply 747
Original post by JS98
How do you know that everyone on the waiting list got in? :smile:

As people (like me) turn Aberdeen down, it will start calling people on wait list.

Aberdeen has three categories: Admit, Reject or Wait list.

I know someone who was phoned up in July last year off of wait list. Don't lose hope.
Reply 748
Original post by Penguin man
Still haven't heard... Should I take it as a rejection then?

Did You check your evision? Track is lagging behind.
Original post by EKM56
Do you guys think theres still a chance for a Scottish school leaver to get an offer?

I really hope not :frown:
nothing today for me...
Original post by Junioh
I really hope not :frown:
nothing today for me...

Please keep lots of hope, Merv called and they said they'll be giving out offers until the end of March

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redddddd
Please keep lots of hope, Merv called and they said they'll be giving out offers until the end of March

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks red :frown:
I will focus on my schoolwork(hopefully) and see if I get anything before the end of march...
They seem to give out offers first! Thats what Im worried about :frown:
Sorry if it's a bit off topic but has anyone here applied for medical sciences/got an offer for it?
Been refreshing evision almost every hour every day haha!

I really hope I get it, my last chance, been rejected pre interview from the rest based on GCSEs :/
Been refreshing evision almost every hour every day haha!

I really hope I get it, my last chance, been rejected pre interview from the rest based on GCSEs :/

same dundee is like my last hope ://
Does anyone else not think its a bit unfair to not have heard yet when they did say the 11th? This means a lot to me and some other people and to have to wait longer is not good for people at all
Original post by medap123
Does anyone else not think its a bit unfair to not have heard yet when they did say the 11th? This means a lot to me and some other people and to have to wait longer is not good for people at all

The wait is really really really frustrating
you're not alone medap!
If it's just a rejection surely they could just send them out instead of having people waiting anxiously? :frown:
If it's just a rejection surely they could just send them out instead of having people waiting anxiously? :frown:

I know what you mean penguin! Apparently they give out offers until the end of March so we've still got a bit to wait! But hang in there! An offer is still possible!
Original post by Junioh
I know what you mean penguin! Apparently they give out offers until the end of March so we've still got a bit to wait! But hang in there! An offer is still possible!

I wish you the best of luck!

We're in the same boat!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending