Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storm2323)
    Yeah most likely, well done on the offer
    Thank you! ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thuphammm)
    thank you im quite regretted now i didnt know ab riba until last months or sth because im an intl student
    Hi I applied to Bartlett AIS and sent my portfolio on Dec 15th, havent heard anything back yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storm2323)
    Art and design - Aqa
    English Language - Aqa
    Business studies - Edexcel
    Psychology - Aqa
    Do you have any physics at GCSE level or maths?

They often expect a background in a stem subject.

Edit: sorry, I see now you responded in the next page.

Some exam boards are preferred over others but I couldn't say which. It is somewhat murky how they choose whom to accept. :/

Here I am hoping for any offer at all! Fingers crossed for my preferred choice - I would happily work another year and reapply if I am not successful this time around.

ReputationRep:
    I sent my task off to the Bartlett on the 21st of Jan and my friend sent his off the same day as well. He got a reply 4 days ago! An interview. But I haven't had a reply... Should I be worried?? :[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nairline)
    I sent my task off to the Bartlett on the 21st of Jan and my friend sent his off the same day as well. He got a reply 4 days ago! An interview. But I haven't had a reply... Should I be worried?? :[
    No because I got a rejection and they responded within a week, so you probably have an interview in the works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by circlecircle)
    Do you have any physics at GCSE level or maths?

They often expect a background in a stem subject.

Edit: sorry, I see now you responded in the next page.

Some exam boards are preferred over others but I couldn't say which. It is somewhat murky how they choose whom to accept. :/

Here I am hoping for any offer at all! Fingers crossed for my preferred choice - I would happily work another year and reapply if I am not successful this time around.
    Yes, I did all the core subjects at gcse getting all A*-B! But hey it's obviously not meant to be so I am hoping for UCL or Nottingham instead

Exactly, it's just a waiting game to see now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thuphammm)
    Hi, does anyone here applied for Architecture and Interdiscipline Studies in the Bartlett here? I sent my portfolio late Nov but havent heard from them My predicted grades are ABB which is lower than what they show on the website but I still hope for the best but since it's already Feb now im quite nervous
    Hey, I also applied for AIS in the Bartlett and similarly to you I sent my portfolio in late November and still heard nothing. I am also nervous about their reply and at the same time can't wait for it!!! I wouldn't worry about your grades however because I know that their grade requirements for AIS are not that high as they base it more on your portfolio

ReputationRep:
    anybody who received an offer from the Bartlett for AIS?

ReputationRep:
    anyone here got an interview to the bartlett this tuesday (the 9th)

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    For people going or applying to Kent University, how did they respond after receiving your application? Was it by email or post? Also, do they give you an interview or is it an e portfolio submission??

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I am going to attend an interview in Bartlett in March. Is there someone who has already passed that stage or someone who can give an useful advice.
    Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raimonds)
    Hey guys
    For people going or applying to Kent University, how did they respond after receiving your application? Was it by email or post? Also, do they give you an interview or is it an e portfolio submission??
    They just sent me an email asking me to sign up online where I then had about 2 weeks to submit a portfolio. I don't think they do interviews and I think if you take art A level they don't always ask for a portfolio before their decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grewsters)
    They just sent me an email asking me to sign up online where I then had about 2 weeks to submit a portfolio. I don't think they do interviews and I think if you take art A level they don't always ask for a portfolio before their decision.
    Ah ok. I didn't take A level art, but I'm doing Foundation Art at the moment. They haven't replied for a month, so I'm hoping there's an offer in the works, as it's my top pick XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grewsters)
    Im doing Alevel graphics and got full marks in AS but i was still told to hand in a portfolio but anyway, do you remember if they had a limit amount of work you could put?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkofaneyee)
    Im doing Alevel graphics and got full marks in AS but i was still told to hand in a portfolio but anyway, do you remember if they had a limit amount of work you could put?
    I think you can stick in as much as you want. But it's better to be selective and focus on better work than just going for mass volume.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an interview at UCL on the 11th of February? (Thursday) -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raimonds)
    Hey guys
    Got an offer 2 days after applying - via email/track.
    They request portfolios from people who have not taken art at A-level (equivalent).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Does anyone have an interview at UCL on the 11th of February? (Thursday) -
    I have mine tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Got an offer 2 days after applying - via email/track.
    They request portfolios from people who have not taken art at A-level (equivalent).
    If that was the case, I would have heard back by now as I have good A levels and I am doing art. But it's been a month Dx
    I'll get my tutor to ring them up...

ReputationRep:
    Im going to add my portfolio link as well!

https://francescopasquino97.carbonmade.com/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.