Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely disgusting and tragic

Can't wait for the what the isoc will come up with for this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHistoryphile)
    Why do they kill themselves after the attacks? Just to avoid imprisonment? or are their other reasons?
    They believe they are killing in the name of God, so if they kill themselves afterwards they will become a martyr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHistoryphile)
    Why do they kill themselves after the attacks? Just to avoid imprisonment? or are their other reasons?
    My understanding is that it's because they are worried that they will give in to homosexual urges in prison which would condemn them to hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheetahCurtis)
    They believe they are killing in the name of God, so if they kill themselves afterwards they will become a martyr.

Or rather thats what they want people to think.

ReputationRep:
    Damn,can't believe I slept through all of this. Any updates y'all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxvine)
    that was a typing error

i mean jewish people
    Really? You have one key for "nazi's" and another key for "jewish people" right next to it?

That's some keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Absolutely disgusting and tragic

Can't wait for the what the isoc will come up with for this.
    Huh? So now Muslims have to be accountable for the exactions of other Muslims and release a statement?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I don't understand why a kamikaze blew himself off before the gates of the Stade de France. There was nobody. :confused:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    Some people are stupid? :confused:
    (Original post by anelisesg)
    Probably because they were so many people inside the Stade de France including the French President. It's basically saying "look at our power; we could have killed so many people even your president". It's quite a strong message.

I'm absolutely horrified of what just happened.
    Probably this: https://youtu.be/Ew-SrlQ9tlI?t=105

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    I'm guessing the Islamic State's FIFA application is going to be shelved for the foreseeable future

It seems like they didn't have the balls to make a proper assassination attempt on the French president and I don't blame them. Lord only knows what would have happened to French Muslims and IS militants if that had happened.

Dont have the balls? Killing Hollande?

Do you really think that these people give a **** what happens to their own?

Oh.Silly me.You were being ironic. Nice one.(Been up all night)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Huh? So now Muslims have to be accountable for the exactions of other Muslims and release a statement?
    Same way German government needs to release a statement blaming modern Germans for WWII every other month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    Same way German government needs to release a statement blaming modern Germans for WWII every other month.
    Really? Don't remember that happening

ReputationRep:
    Is this linked to jihadi John killing yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Genius)
    But but we need to be more tolerant..................... 700,000 more 3rd world middle easterners pls

Where are all those losers with their #RefugeeWelcome rubbish now? Where are they all hiding?
    So now every middle easterner is a terrorist? I'm Syrian,am I one too?Jesus Christ.they're going through hell with their kids just to get to Europe. Stop using them as scapegoats. What happened was awful but hold the individuals accountable,stop generalising #refugeeswelcome

ReputationRep:
    Is this linked to jihadi John killing yesterday?
    I think that's been raised about six or seven times in this thread already.

No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    I think that's been raised about six or seven times in this thread already.

No.
    Relax,I just recently found out about these attacks and this thread is so long,sorry I didn't go through the replies one by one. How do you know it's not? Seeing as some are saying it's linked to ISIS on social media

ReputationRep:
    This is a terrible event but we all saw it coming, it won't be the first or the last as long as we let Islam into European countries. We will never be safe until muslims are not in our societies anymore that is the sad truth, how many more innocent people have to die before our useless politically correct politicians do something to protect their own people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    This is a terrible event but we all saw it coming, it won't be the first or the last as long as we let Islam into European countries. We will never be safe until muslims are not in our societies anymore that is the sad truth, how many more innocent people have to die before our useless politically correct politicians do something to protect their own people?
    I'll feel safe if people like you don't breed. Do you think politician will do something about people like you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    Ok, so what about the millions of other Muslims who currently live in our society? The ones who are not criminals?

ReputationRep:
    Relax,I just recently found out about these attacks and this thread is so long,sorry I didn't go through the replies one by one. How do you know it's not?
    For the reason given in this thread six or seven times already.

ReputationRep:
    Relax,I just recently found out about these attacks and this thread is so long,sorry I didn't go through the replies one by one. How do you know it's not? Seeing as some are saying it's linked to ISIS on social media
    Why not read the whole thread queeny

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.