Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so because I'm a lazy ****bag, I am going to do the homework I planned to do like a week ago.

So starting from now, at 13:00, I am going to do the research for my Chemistry CAPs, and I must finish by 15:00. Maybe 15:30, if my mama drags me to the kitchen for lunch. (I'd also planned to have this done for yesterday, so... :unimpressed:)

ReputationRep:
    It is currently 13:02pm as I am typing this and... I FINISHED ALL OF MY FLASHCARDS FOR GEOGRAPHY!

Lunch is delayed so I will use this time to add some more detail to my case studies!

ReputationRep:
    Made the flashcards and now gonna go for lunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    That leaves you with at most 6 hours of sleep! :eek4:

I admire your enthusiasm but getting enough sleep is important!
    loool trust me

ReputationRep:
    Im just working on my textile coursework till half 2!

ReputationRep:
    i just woke up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kholland)
    It is currently 13:02pm as I am typing this and... I FINISHED ALL OF MY FLASHCARDS FOR GEOGRAPHY!

Lunch is delayed so I will use this time to add some more detail to my case studies!
    Hi! I also do geo and i have no clue how to learn my case studies? How do you do it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna start on Plant Oils and their uses topic for unit 1 GCSE chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    Had my chemistry tuition this morning. Going to go to the library at Kent university ans going to finish some transition metals off and leave the calculations out for tomorrow to learn. Then going to the problem of evil in religious studies and complete 1 out of the 3 theodicies. If I have time, I'm going to revise cloning in animals and plants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to do some spanish exercises then read through my bio and chem notes then im gonna get some cake

ReputationRep:

YAY! I'm so happy for you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studyhardsophia)
    Hi! I also do geo and i have no clue how to learn my case studies? How do you do it?
    Hi there, I'll PM you about this - I don't want to clog up the thread with, perhaps, irrelevant information!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ara8311a)
    YAY! I'm so happy for you!!!
    Thank you so much! The satisfaction is just... Ah!

I'm off to have lunch now and will be back in the next half hour to add some more detail to my Geography notes, I need to find some more figures for the 'Health Issues' section!

I wish you all the best with your revision, hard work will pay off!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh my god, everybody on here is stressing me out so bad!! Haven't even started revision yet, and I still need to do a pile loada homework for Monday, which I was meant to have done when half terms started :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    Hi there, I'll PM you about this - I don't want to clog up the thread with, perhaps, irrelevant information!

ReputationRep:
    Woke up, about to make notes on fridays 3 hour long macroeconomics lecture. Will prob take me 2-3 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xYuki)
    Ohhh my god, everybody on here is stressing me out so bad!! Haven't even started revision yet, and I still need to do a pile loada homework for Monday, which I was meant to have done when half terms started :eek3:
    It's okay. I was the same yesterday. You still have time. It's only 2.30 on a Saturday Afternoon. You have the rest of the day and all day tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I'm about to start the 3pm block and i'm going to make Biology notes starting with Homeostasis

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! If its okay could you also dm me this information? I kinda struggle too with geography! Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    This block I will finish my English essay and hopefully finish my maths CW proposal. If that it is finished I am allowed 10 minutes on TSR before moving on to my computing coding.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 30, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.