Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chra_)
    Law LLB!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BECK!!)
    Thank you!
    Relax mate Im sure you'll get it very soon, some department just take slightly longer than others. When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if any Economics offers will come tomorrow, with it being a Friday. The only ones that I've heard of so far have been for non-A Level candidates, so hopefully they might be getting around to the rest of us soon (although, judging how long it took last year, probably not).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKinder)
    I wonder if any Economics offers will come tomorrow, with it being a Friday. The only ones that I've heard of so far have been for non-A Level candidates, so hopefully they might be getting around to the rest of us soon (although, judging how long it took last year, probably not).
    non-A Level candidates with economics offers or just offers in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domaths)
    non-A Level candidates with economics offers or just offers in general?
    Well I'm most interested to hear about Economics specifically because that's what I'm applying for, but offers in general would also be good to indicate that they're moving onto the domestic crowd, rather than only giving out international offers.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm most interested to hear about Economics specifically because that's what I'm applying for, but offers in general would also be good to indicate that they're moving onto the domestic crowd, rather than only giving out international offers.
    No I meant the ones you've heard of - were they for economics?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone be offered a place for Management at LSE ?

I have taken two gap years (mature student) and I'm applying for the course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domaths)
    No I meant the ones you've heard of - were they for economics?
    Oh right, sorry. Yes, some people a few pages back posted about getting Economics offers, but they did IB rather than A Levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexwwg)
    Relax mate Im sure you'll get it very soon, some department just take slightly longer than others. When did you apply?
    Thanks I will try haha! I applied on 21/10 for management 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danllo)
    Hi, has anyone be offered a place for Management at LSE ?

I have taken two gap years (mature student) and I'm applying for the course.
    Hi finally found someone applying for management, I've only gotten the initial review email haven't heard anything else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BECK!!)
    Thanks I will try haha! I applied on 21/10 for management 😊
    Its fine! Quite a few of my friends that applied on the 15th have not received the 8 weeks email yet. Good luck with your application anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, sorry. Yes, some people a few pages back posted about getting Economics offers, but they did IB rather than A Levels.
    Are you sure?
    I didn't see anyone saying they got an offer for BSc Economics from LSE in this thread. You might be confusing the UCL thread with the LSE one. Or did you hear someone talking about getting an offer from LSE for Economics in another thread?

ReputationRep:
    Omg are people getting offers already?? I thought I was one of the first group of people to send an email and I only got the initial thingy email two-three weeks ago... can they be sending offers earlier than 8 weeks???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 17lina)
    Omg are people getting offers already?? I thought I was one of the first group of people to send an email and I only got the initial thingy email two-three weeks ago... can they be sending offers earlier than 8 weeks???
    When exactly did you get your initial review email? If it was on the 24th, you're definitely not in the first batch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 17lina)
    I'm pretty sure the 8 weeks is just a timescale they like to give offers by, offers can be before or after this - no guarantees. Also it really doesn't matter when you get an offer in the grand scheme of things - even if there was an "order" everyone who get's an offer enrols on the same course no different in that regard. Just be patient and relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fbiemad)
    Are you sure?
    I didn't see anyone saying they got an offer for BSc Economics from LSE in this thread. You might be confusing the UCL thread with the LSE one. Or did you hear someone talking about getting an offer from LSE for Economics in another thread?
    Urmm now you say it I'm not so sure... Perhaps I meant rejections 'Responses' is probably what I meant

ReputationRep:
    Phew, finally got my 8-week email for Law!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone in the 8 weeks waiting got rejected? I'm scared now.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heheboy)
    Has anyone in the 8 weeks waiting got rejected? I'm scared now.....
    Not yet!

ReputationRep:
    Any offers?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.