The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I've actually captained Andre Gray

He's going to fail but I had teh balls to do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You lose the chip and you'd play a 3-4-3
    Cheers, gents.

(Original post by little_wizard123)
    Tough luck. Would try not to use chips too early tbh.
    I don't see the big deal with playing it, it's not a chip you'd use in double GW and it suits my team rather well with the fixtures this week.

ReputationRep:
    Captain Zlatan!

ReputationRep:
    Bit of a gamble bringing in Iheanacho, but pays off (even if he was a bit lucky for the goal), can't understand why he's only 1.9% ownership with Aguero out given his goalscoring record whenever he has played for City, even if United away isn't an ideal fixture.

Though at the same time can't understand why I overlooked De Bruyne, he's been superb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    Bit of a gamble bringing in Iheanacho, but pays off (even if he was a bit lucky for the goal), can't understand why he's only 1.9% ownership with Aguero out given his goalscoring record whenever he has played for City, even if United away isn't an ideal fixture.

Though at the same time can't understand why I overlooked De Bruyne, he's been superb.
    Damn I really was considering him until someone said pep might play a false nine. Goal scoring record very good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)

But he comes off before 60 mins

ReputationRep:
    Thank god I didn't wildcard sterling in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    KDB and Iheanacho with all the points

Can't blame people for not having the former because he's been poor for his price until today, however a good deal of people will have the latter.

I have neither which is a shame but at least Zlatan as my captain scored. Didn't really want to captain him but had nobody else really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    But he comes off before 60 mins
    And he'll start one game max before Aguero is back. You can't be putting in players for two weeks especially in a wildcard team.

Didn't think Alexis would start but stuck with Lamela in my XI. Ibra (c) turned out distinctly average.*

ReputationRep:
    And he'll start one game max before Aguero is back. You can't be putting in players for two weeks especially in a wildcard team.

Didn't think Alexis would start but stuck with Lamela in my XI. Ibra (c) turned out distinctly average.*
    The way I'd do it is being him in and then wildcard when players like Aguero return.

I had Ibra as captain too - you always want more than 10 points but at least he got a goal.

Terrible start to my season tbh but I've always been a slow starter.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez Rondon and Souare benched, could be a disaster this gameweek

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could do with a Payet rout here with Sanchez benched. West Ham Watford could be a high scoring game as it's so open.

ReputationRep:
    Could do with a Payet rout here with Sanchez benched. West Ham Watford could be a high scoring game as it's so open.
    You'd be mad not to have a West Ham attacker with their next few games. Payet & Cazorla or Ozil & Antonio was a big dilemma I had, opted for the latter and Antonio scores instantly

Benteke off the mark too.

ReputationRep:
    Benteke ffs. I could only afford bony anyways was 0.1 short.
    Payet assist at least, could downgrade to Antonio when bringing aguero back

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great start 👍🏼. Can wildcard in Aguero to join Benteke and Ibra next week.

I will probably drop Payet though as he's overpriced. Antonio is the better option, I think.

Southampton winning so Sanchez more likely to come on. Probably 30ish for him.

ReputationRep:
    I kept changing between Benteke and Ibra as captain and went with Ibra

In any case, they've both scored so that's points on the board.

ReputationRep:
    Payet is ridiculous 😂😂😂.

ReputationRep:
    I put in flipping Zaza ....

ReputationRep:
    Payet is ridiculous 😂😂😂.
    Such a tease.

Loling at my idea of saving money by bringing in Sterling for Payet.

Top banter...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Such a tease.

Loling at my idea of saving money by bringing in Sterling for Payet.

Top banter...
    Sterling is a decent pick tbf. Payet better long term though as City have players they can bring in.*

Not sure how Watford have ended the half level. West Ham look so good going forward. *

Capoue with another assist is funny. *

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Wake up and smell the...
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.