How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    :hugs:

Ooh Freezer is right! Ok then!

Aww ok then, hwk is defo more important, as is lunch! I hope it all goes smoothly!
    Hmm i may be watching the F1 then but ill be free as soon as thats done (i think). May even be able to chat during it.
    We shall see.

Ooooh good to hear that!
    (Aww well hopefully itll be ok! )
    Hope your lunch is delicious!

Yup!

They are important but speaking to Freezer is too!:yep: Thanks
    When is F1? We maybe be able to compromise times...
    Because after that you'll have tea, then a while after, I'll have tea, then it'll soon be time for bed

Thanks and yup!
    Thanks you! :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Matrix123)

Yup!

They are important but speaking to Freezer is too!:yep: Thanks
    When is F1? We maybe be able to compromise times...
    Because after that you'll have tea, then a while after, I'll have tea, then it'll soon be time for bed

Thanks and yup!
    Thanks you! :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Hehe

Aww thankyou! But hwk is surely more important! Its the key to your future (partially). And of course talking to Matrix is very important! :yep:

Well it was on at 8am but i was asleep so we recorded it. But we will watch it whenever my dad is free. But i can talk at the same time (i usually do anyway, just my responses may be a little delayed).
    Hmm thats true. But things should work out. Ill make sure to be here wih you as much as i can!

No worries!
    No worries again! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    just ate...this spur in energy has motivated me to procrastinate even more :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Why is my body being disobedient.

Why won't my nose just sneeze, it's teasing me.

My nose must think it's a bad man. Trying to rebel.:unimpressed:

Soon as I think it's ready to release, it puts man on pause mode!!:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I am shocked because I can't believe how long i have gone without meat, I am surprising enjoying it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    I am shocked because I can't believe how long i have gone without meat, I am surprising enjoying it though.
    Aww well done, good on you what sort of meals do you eat now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Aww well done, good on you what sort of meals do you eat now?
    Ahh thank you! I eat a varity of differents foods that I didn't eat when I was a meat eater: potato omelette, vegetable stew and rice/spagetti, vegetable pie, noodles, wraps, and i love all types of fruits, and there are other foods that I want to try out like jackfruit/seitan/tofu that I haven't got round to yet

ReputationRep:
    Self love meditation.:knuddel:

I love myself tooooooooo much. Not literally of course!!

But I wonder, if I was laying in bed besides myself. Would I make love to myself???:captain:

I often ponder upon this question.:curious:

I would be highly highly tempted by the proposition.:closedeyes:

But not before a brief intense moment of gazing beautifully into each others eyes.

Before saying ready and proceeding into unforgettable love making.:knuddel:

It would be magical.:daydreaming: It would be memorable!!!

(Original post by Man a hot tamale)

But I wonder, if I was laying in bed besides myself. Would I make love to myself???:captain:

But not before a brief intense moment of gazing beautifully into each others eyes.

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Ahh thank you! I eat a varity of differents foods that I didn't eat when I was a meat eater: potato omelette, vegetable stew and rice/spagetti, vegetable pie, noodles, wraps, and i love all types of fruits, and there are other foods that I want to try out like jackfruit/seitan/tofu that I haven't got round to yet
    That sounds so good I want to become a vegetarian than transition into a vegan but atm I need to bring up my iron levels and I hate spinach do you find you save money from not buying and eating meat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    :lolwut:
    :judge:
    It's normal. No-one loves you more than you!!!

So love you, love you!!

:judge:
    It's normal. No-one loves you more than you!!!
    :lol: tbh i think you would find that no-one hates me more than me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No1 loves u more than me :love:

ReputationRep:
    Ummm, well I don't know you personally. So I couldn't possible comment at this precise moment.

But I am sure you are a charming person.:chaplin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)

Hehe

Aww thankyou! But hwk is surely more important! Its the key to your future (partially). And of course talking to Matrix is very important! :yep:

Well it was on at 8am but i was asleep so we recorded it. But we will watch it whenever my dad is free. But i can talk at the same time (i usually do anyway, just my responses may be a little delayed).
    Hmm thats true. But things should work out. Ill make sure to be here wih you as much as i can!

No worries!
    No worries again! :hugs:

Hmm true. Well the most important things in my life are getting through education and people on here (if we're talking a day to day thing). :yep:
    Aww!

Ohh I see, fair enough
    Indeed. Aww! No worries if it's not much, as you say, preparing for tomorrow is more important

Haha :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    That sounds so good I want to become a vegetarian than transition into a vegan but atm I need to bring up my iron levels and I hate spinach do you find you save money from not buying and eating meat?
    Yeah. That's what I want to do aswell but I love eggs loool. And yes of course. I spend about £7 a week or maybe even less on vegetables/fruits and then about £3 on pasta/spaghetti/rice and even then that lasts me for about 2-2 1/2 weeks. Conpared to spending extra £10-15 a week on meat

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Like this

ReputationRep:
    That was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life.
    Just watching someone clearly in pain, clearly not theirself and just being so helpless.
    I'm trying to stay strong, for him.

ReputationRep:

Are you I Dunno's dupe or what? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Stupid because I stopped using kik to avoid distractions, now I've been on TSR for hours and hours for the past week :bawling:
    Right, enough's enough
    SeanFM I'm changing my password to something really long and not easy to remember.

See you all after I get my work done

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.