Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lawrenson is clueless. Asked about what he would do if Cole were injured, he would put Barry at LB and bring back Lumpard :doh:

I dont see why anyone would want to break up the most balanced midfield partenership we've had in years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Lawrenson is clueless. Asked about what he would do if Cole were injured, he would put Barry at LB and bring back Lumpard :doh:

I dont see why anyone would want to break up the most balanced midfield partenership we've had in years.
    ;laugh; Good point. Motty aint much more clued up either.

ReputationRep:
    Lampards gets booed on. ****ing fickle England fans...

Whatever happened to supporting your team. ********s.

ReputationRep:
    Lampard comes on to a chorus of boos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synergetic)
    Lampards gets booed on. ****ing fickle England fans...

Whatever happened to supporting your team. ********s.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    wait til he scores a hat trick lol

ReputationRep:
    I dont get it, why are they booing Lampard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spiffy)
    I dont get it, why are they booing Lampard?
    The stereotypical England fan reads The Sun...

I'll say no more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synergetic)
    The stereotypical England fan reads The Sun...

I'll say no more.
    It happens a lot in club football as well mind.

There was a hilarious case of it the start of this season where soem guy kept getting booed but got a massive ovation after he scored and then got cheered - all in the same match - anyone remember? It was like in the first week.

ReputationRep:
    If I new who "some guy" was, I might be able to recollect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    It happens a lot in club football as well mind.

There was a hilarious case of it the start of this season where soem guy kept getting booed but got a massive ovation after he scored and then got cheered - all in the same match - anyone remember? It was like in the first week.
    lol I really don't remember that. It sounds really pathetic. What league was that in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnboy91)
    Come on England!!!!!

Should be a cormfortable victory today. I'll go 3-0
    Well done, sir.

And Lampard continuously getting booed at Wembley is bang out of order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnboy91)
    If I new who "some guy" was, I might be able to recollect
    Of course you would, as its the answer :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Happened to Hargreaves up to a point too didn't it? All Lampard needs is one dazzling, fighting performance and the 'fickle' fans will embrace him once again.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, Rooney scores, England win; that's me pleased. I dislike England games half the time as we score a goal and then play it sideways for the rest of the match, whereas in the prem you get at least some decent play once the scoreline is safe

I thought Garry Barry did well, as did Rooney ;yes; Gerrard should have scored at the end, he didn't have a great game, much like how he has been since his toe injury. Ferdinand and Campbell didn't put a foot wrong, I wouldn't be overly worried if Terry didn't make the Russia game but it looks like Cole is out. Lescott didn't exactly impress lol.

I don't get the talk of playing 4-3-3 against Russia. Why change to an untested system on a dodgy pitch in a must-not-lose game? Stick with what you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Of course you would, as its the answer :dontknow:
    :toofunny: I was thinking about saying that!

ReputationRep:
    Good game, should of put some chances away in 2nd half, i didnt want Lampard to come on and when he did for 20 mins he done nothing atall, Barry is way better than him for England and deserves all he gets, good for Rooney to finally score him and Owen done quite good i thought

ReputationRep:
    At about 42 mins, when England were 3-0 up, why did England play the long ball on more than once occasion when Estonia were'nt even in the England half and England played it out for more than 3 mins, playing between the defense until half time.

They will never win anything lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    Very true, in pre-season and first two games he was bang on form and I thought he was up for it this season-then he got injured and hasn't looked interested since...his captaincy can only carry him so far in his liverpool career, he'll find himself on the bench if he doesnt snap out of it...
    I actually thought Gerrard was going to snap out of it today. He seemed to start with a real purpose, bursting through from midfield, but then it all went sort of flat Did put in a couple of great passes though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LAMP)
    At about 42 mins, when England were 3-0 up, why did England play the long ball on more than once occasion when Estonia were'nt even in the England half and England played it out for more than 3 mins, playing between the defense until half time.

They will never win anything lmao.
    What's wrong with that? No need to tire themselves out for Wednesday.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.