Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coy Girl)
    :hugs:
    I'm sure you will be soon enough!
    Heh, i don't. But oh well.

ReputationRep:
    I thought everybody was out as well during the dry period. But then I realised it was just Georgia's Tyler making everybody scatter :tongue:

I was going to watch Skins, but the 'rents are back soon. No doubt wishing to talk to me

ReputationRep:
    Im watching a documentary on the titanic

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored...

ReputationRep:
    Morning...

ReputationRep:
    Sunday and breakfast. I'm a happy girl

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast! Damn, I should have got some soy milk yesterday - could have had pancakes!

Morning all

ReputationRep:
    Morning! (somewhat belatedly - summer stole my lie in!)

The melon and I are going to have maple-syrup-grilled-bananas as a brunchy type thing. Om nom nom nom.

I think there should be an om nom nom smiley. But in the absence thereof, I'm going to be this :viking:

ReputationRep:
    Morning all...well, it would still have been if it was yesterday!

Vodafone are being annoying. They're meant to text me when they're about to take out payment for the "family" plan I'm on, so that I can make sure I have the credit on my phone. Got a text yesterday saying "your family plan has been suspended cos you didn't have enough on your phone for us to take", then trying to top up off my debit card they're saying it can't process! Grr! Going to walk to the cash machine once I'm less pyjamaed and more dressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peki)
    Morning! (somewhat belatedly - summer stole my lie in!)

The melon and I are going to have maple-syrup-grilled-bananas as a brunchy type thing. Om nom nom nom.

I think there should be an om nom nom smiley. But in the absence thereof, I'm going to be this :viking:
    That sounds :coma: I'm very jealous!

I just had buttery toast but for something so simple it was absolutely delicious.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't be with any company that uses such lax language like "cos". Far too informal a message to send to customers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    You shouldn't be with any company that uses such lax language like "cos". Far too informal a message to send to customers.
    Oh blah. I couldn't be bother quoting word for word.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I was being facetious.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all! How is everybody?

ReputationRep:
    And I return! That was a long few days, no more work until Friday now... Awh.

How are we all? All enjoying the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    No :sad:

I'm still doing this ridiculous assignment. How was your weekend?

ReputationRep:
    I worked like, 20 hours - so not too good to be honest.

Whats the assignment on?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the garage!
    I've been for a long bike ride up the hills, there were rabbits around my toes and everything!

ReputationRep:
    The assignment is on what skills I've learnt this year - need 2 a4 sides on it and my computer just wiped out half an A4 I had laboriously typed up

Hello Coy. That sounds nice and pastoral...

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon Mike!
    It really was. It's so beautiful here :love: I hope I can afford to live here in future.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.