This discussion is closed.
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Amwazicles)
Yeah.. that's exactly what I said....
no it isn't it wasn't made up to be believed or to affect discussions on the thread and wasn't a troll post.
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dalek1099)
no it isn't it wasn't made up to be believed or to affect discussions on the thread and wasn't a troll post.
Source?
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
FFS :facepalm2:

I really should stay away from spoilers.
Invisible Man
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Possible title for the series 7 Dalek story - Dalek invasion of MIT.

http://io9.com/5905894/dalek-mysteri...ience-building
Attached files
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sleekchic)
FFS :facepalm2:

I really should stay away from spoilers.
I've actually been quite good from staying away from a lot. Seen one big one which was a bit annoying but I just have been not searching for them mainly.

(Original post by Invisible Man)

Not very catchy so an unlikely one really...
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Invisible Man)

It can't be that because the title has been confirmed to be"Something of the Some-things" and I presume the dalek title will be"Something of the Daleks".
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It can't be that because the title has been confirmed to be"Something of the Some-things" and I presume the dalek title will be"Something of the Daleks".
Confirmed as 'Something of the Somethings'?

What a naff title that is as well :rolleyes:
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)

It is fairytale stuff remember :rolleyes:
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SirMasterKey)

The Somethings represent unconfirmed parts of the title and I would still expect the title to be a good title.
Hype en Ecosse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Return of the Daleks
KitKatKate
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is it me or are the Doctor Who episodes getting more and more complex? :s

I have to wait till the end of the series to fully understand whats just happening

Maybe its just me, what do you think?
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think it isn't that they are complex but they are purposely made confusing due to a seemingly, terribly misinformed, viewpoint that confusing people or making it impossible to follow is somehow a deeper complexity.
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hope Moffat can get rid of this long arc he is creating,its ruining the show and making the show like soaps-I want a fresh start,with a small arc like in Russell T Davies day-Steven Moffat did it right in Series 5 and then went too far in Series 6-the arc should have finished in Series 5.
Hype en Ecosse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't know about you guys, but I like the fact that the make some things impossible to figure out, or lead you down the wrong paths. I like being fooled in entertainment. Isn't that why we love magicians after all?
JessicaW
Badges: 1
Report 6 years ago
I...don't love magicians.
KitKatKate
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
I don't know about you guys, but I like the fact that the make some things impossible to figure out, or lead you down the wrong paths. I like being fooled in entertainment. Isn't that why we love magicians after all?
I agree with you that i like being fooled, but sometimes at the end i am confused how the sub plot even started. Like why did we have the whole sudden revelation that River Song was Amy and Rorys child! I just didnt understand why this had to be revealed especially since Amy and Rory are nearly finished now.

I think i preferred river song as a mystery, and is she a time lord or not as that completly confused me????
JessicaW
Badges: 1
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KitKatKate)
I agree with you that i like being fooled, but sometimes at the end i am confused how the sub plot even started. Like why did we have the whole sudden revelation that River Song was Amy and Rorys child! I just didnt understand why this had to be revealed especially since Amy and Rory are nearly finished now.

I think i preferred river song as a mystery, and is she a time lord or not as that completly confused me????
Yeah, she is part time lord. Which came about from being conceived in the tardis.
Feefifofum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I like the more complex plots, and the longer story arcs. The separate stories always end up more childish. And longer, multi-episode stories are more traditional for Doctor Who too!
Dalek1099
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Feefifofum)
I like the more complex plots, and the longer story arcs. The separate stories always end up more childish. And longer, multi-episode stories are more traditional for Doctor Who too!
I like multi episode stories(2 and 3 parters) but not complex arcs and I also hate how Moffat is making every monster kind and stupid-its ridiculous.
Hype en Ecosse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I also hate how Moffat is making every monster kind and stupid-its ridiculous.
Any examples? :confused:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (141)
38.42%
No - but I will (21)
5.72%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
48.77%

Watched Threads