Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Apparently balliol history applications are on going to it will be a longer wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mld120)
    Getting more desperate by the minute 😅😅😅 still waiting to hear from St Hilda's about English...
    Still waiting from St Hugh's about English :/ good luck

ReputationRep:
    Invited for PPE by Keble. So happy- and I really thought that the TSA went horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_mc)
    Michael house in Nottingham England, you?
    Steiner Academy Hereford! I am soo pleased for you!
    Hopefully strength and grace and skill,
    For learning and for work
    In you may live and grow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PasserbyA)
    Hey Merton kids, our college has started sending out interviews; the page has been updated to include some new information. So don't worry guys, we should all be getting a decision between today and next friday (even though that's agonising).
    oh my god I saw! I've been constantly refreshing my email and the website all day and it suddenly changed whilst I was on my free!! Still no news tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjrw1998)
    Has anyone got an email about English as Brasenose yet?
    Nothing, I'm dying to know!!

ReputationRep:
    Invited to PPE interview!!!!

Got re-allocated from Queen's to St Hugh's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtyQuell)
    Steiner Academy Hereford! I am soo pleased for you!
    Hopefully strength and grace and skill,
    For learning and for work
    In you may live and grow!
    O wow hehe, I think my teachers mentioned you guys a few times, the famous Steiner academy What are you applying for, I hope you are successful!

ReputationRep:
    Hey fellow chemists/biochemists, anyone have an idea whether we will be given an periodic table in front of us during the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Got a history interview at Brasenose! Actually died when I saw that email, thought I'd bombed the HAT spectacularly!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    I got re-allocated to Hugh's too! It looks nice Did you get an actual invitation from them or just a letter from Queen's saying you'd been re-allocated?
    Go us!!!

Haven't heard a thing from Queen's Got an email from Hugh's 30 minutes ago

What are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehollowcrown)
    Got a history interview at Brasenose! Actually died when I saw that email, thought I'd bombed the HAT spectacularly!!!
    Awesome well done! So did I 😂 what days are you there for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    Awesome well done! So did I 😂 what days are you there for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yayyy well done too!! 9th-11th, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thehollowcrown)
    Yayyy well done too!! 9th-11th, how about you?
    Same! Hopefully see you there! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    Same! Hopefully see you there! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awesomeee

ReputationRep:
    In regards to reallocations, do you get told in a separate email if you've been reallocated to a different college, or does it happen at the same time as your interview email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    Law Seriously? I still haven't heard from Hugh's, I only had a letter from Balliol (where I originally applied).... worried now lol
    haha I'm sure you're alright just give it a few more days and I'm sure they'll contact you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    In regards to reallocations, do you get told in a separate email if you've been reallocated to a different college, or does it happen at the same time as your interview email?
    I've only received a single email from the college I was re-allocated to. Haven't heard a thing from my original college but I know some other people who's only heard from their original college that they've been re-allocated... so I guess it differs from college to college

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for PPE at Balliol! Coming from Brazil, I guess it's time for me to buy some winter clothes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_mc)
    O wow hehe, I think my teachers mentioned you guys a few times, the famous Steiner academy What are you applying for, I hope you are successful!
    Oh yes, we did seem to get quite a bit of a reputation for rightfully good and rightfully not-so-good things.
    I am applying for English Literature - what was it that you have received an interview for? PPE?
    The tension that has built up over the past hour or so has left me jumping at every update or email! I can only think that after this ordeal, the emails we receive will never be so exciting or dramatic.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.