The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

TSR is being stupid.

Not had any bad reactions yet, but pretty much everyone thats liked it knows about it anyway, but its still early.
It was a massive desicion for me, as i know some people on my facebook are very judgemental and wont say it but will scoff at my post.

Im planning a biggie for my blog later, though will need my laptop for that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2
So brave sharing MH stuff on Facebook!

I only told my best friend about stuff last week and she told me she already knew because it was obvious :colondollar:

Go go Anon #2! :jive:

Original post by Odd socks
I am :sadnod: I'm so useless I let everyone down :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Course you're not. :hugs:

Original post by Valvopus
So following the success of yesterday today I haven't gone to any lectures and only just got out of bed. My basic plan is to do something social later and at some point today read the lectures that I've missed. I also need to tidy my room and do laundry but that stuff can wait until tomorrow.

:hugs: Hope you're ok.
:erm:
Original post by IDukem
:erm:

What's up, sweetie? :frown:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
What's up, sweetie? :frown:

I'm giving it my best shot at making friends or whatever at Uni, but it doesn't feel like it's getting anywhere. Like always, it's me making conversations and me keeping them alive, some seem really disinterested too. It feels like it's going to be me and my motivation being best friends again...which isn't bad thing I guess, but not necessarily a brilliant thing either.

I'm wondering when will I get to a stage when I just go "f it, I'm going solo." :redface:
Original post by IDukem
I'm giving it my best shot at making friends or whatever at Uni, but it doesn't feel like it's getting anywhere. Like always, it's me making conversations and me keeping them alive, some seem really disinterested too. It feels like it's going to be me and my motivation being best friends again...which isn't bad thing I guess, but not necessarily a brilliant thing either.

I'm wondering when will I get to a stage when I just go "f it, I'm going solo." :redface:

:jumphug:

I doubt it's due to you, it's probably because they are very shy and not a social butterfly. Big hugs to you! :jumphug:
:jumphug:

I doubt it's due to you, it's probably because they are very shy and not a social butterfly. Big hugs to you! :jumphug:

Maybe, but it seems to be reoccurring theme in my life. Perhaps it is me, but I don't know. I'm getting tired of this if I'm honest :sad:

Thank you :hugs:
Original post by IDukem
Maybe, but it seems to be reoccurring theme in my life. Perhaps it is me, but I don't know. I'm getting tired of this if I'm honest :sad:

Thank you :hugs:

Awww hun :sad: HUGE hugs from here! We all love you to pieces - always remember that! :h:
Original post by superwolf

:hugs: Hope you're ok.

Just feeling a bit down today, think I did too much yesterday. On the other hand I have new knitting stuff to it's time to recreate the snake/hat and hopefully finish it this time.
Original post by Valvopus
Just feeling a bit down today, think I did too much yesterday. On the other hand I have new knitting stuff to it's time to recreate the snake/hat and hopefully finish it this time.

WOO KNITTING :party:
Awww hun :sad: HUGE hugs from here! We all love you to pieces - always remember that! :h:

I'm just going to flat out say it, I just want to be/feel loved by someone/people (excluding family cause they're family :smile:)! No games, that's it. Period.Conditional or unconditional...I don't mind, but I feel like I'm not doing something right :sad:

Thank you again :hugs:
Already made a mistake at work :frown: this is not my day. Or tbh not my week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
Original post by IDukem
I'm just going to flat out say it, I just want to be/feel loved by someone/people (excluding family cause they're family :smile:)! No games, that's it. Period.Conditional or unconditional...I don't mind, but I feel like I'm not doing something right :sad:

Awww, we love you hun! I know that's not the same as IRL love, but hopefully it counts for something :colondollar:
Awww, we love you hun! I know that's not the same as IRL love, but hopefully it counts for something :colondollar:

Although you don't know me, it counts to me, more than you'll ever know :smile:

I'm just tired of feeling like there's some anti-Duke barrier going on in real life :frown:
Original post by IDukem

Hey, I love you buddy :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look, don't dwell on it, you're only human & humans make some mistakes, just keep positive & try your best :h:
Original post by IDukem
Although you don't know me, it counts to me, more than you'll ever know :smile:

I'm just tired of feeling like there's some anti-Duke barrier going on in real life :frown:

:penguinhug:
Original post by Multitalented me
Hey, I love you buddy :hugs:

Cheers my man :smile: :hugs:

:penguinhug:

:cube:

Thanks for listen to me moan and groan again :colondollar:
Original post by IDukem

:cube:

Thanks for listen to me moan and groan again :colondollar:

Oooh I've never seen that smiley before :gah: