Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruitker)
    This seems like a very good idea
    Thank you!! The mods have a similar account which gave me the idea

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What the **** has the DSG of the MUN just done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    She is completely unhinged, obviously she only has a basic grasp of English, so I respect here for trying, but she can't do that. How many seconders needed for a VoNC over there?

I can't see the forum, what did she do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryptographic)
    She is completely unhinged, obviously she only has a basic grasp of English, so I respect here for trying, but she can't do that. How many seconders needed for a VoNC over there?
    I don't know, worth asking Birchington or one of the MUN regulars.

(Original post by tehFrance)
    I can't see the forum, what did she do?
    She's only gone and kicked out a member for asking her difficult questions (which she didn't answer properly, along with those from others).

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, worth asking Birchington or one of the MUN regulars.

She's only gone and kicked out a member for asking her difficult questions (which she didn't answer properly, along with those from others).
    I still think it important to ascertain whether Rory did actually tell her to. Because if he did I don't entirely feel she is competent enough to say no.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I still think it important to ascertain whether Rory did actually tell her to. Because if he did I don't entirely feel she is competent enough to say no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That seems completely out of character for Rory, I just think she's had a personal vendetta against Samual for some time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superunknown17)
    That seems completely out of character for Rory, I just think she's had a personal vendetta against Samual for some time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I agree although I also feel it's out of charecter for her as I always thought she was kinda naive and generally friendly. The only reason I say that we should find out if Rory did tell her to is she did claim that he did so would be cautious in condemning her so soon

ReputationRep:
    Meh. I think the candidates (Farage and Birch) have some good plans to streamline the MUN and make it more functional but none of them can get around the fact that demand for the MUN from the TSR user is too low, hence the struggle for new members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Meh. I think the candidates (Farage and Birch) have some good plans to streamline the MUN and make it more functional but none of them can get around the fact that demand for the MUN from the TSR user is too low, hence the struggle for new members.
    Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I forgot about the MUN. Glad to see some excitement there.

I dream of moving back to Paris and commuting to London each day for the same cost as an oyster weekly travel card :moon:

Sarkozy shall be back in 2017 and that's when it'll happen
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Raising interest and demand will be a challenge, for sure. I think getting activity back within the forum has to be the first priority, after which we can open things up to outside members as well.

ReputationRep:
    Disgusted to hear that the UK will not support Mediterranean migrant rescue operations. With Labour imploding all the Tories have to do is not be completely evil and they can't even manage that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by St. Brynjar)
    Disgusted to hear that the UK will not support Mediterranean migrant rescue operations. With Labour imploding all the Tories have to do is not be completely evil and they can't even manage that.
    Italy is perfectly capable of dealing with them, they are not a second rate nation.

ReputationRep:
    Italy is perfectly capable of dealing with them, they are not a second rate nation.
    They've already proved they can't. It's unsustainable and immoral to leave it to just one country. The government has its head in the sand and our insistence on letting migrants die will not bring down migration rates at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by St. Brynjar)
    They've already proved they can't. It's unsustainable and immoral to leave it to just one country. The government has its head in the sand and our insistence on letting migrants die will not bring down migration rates at all.
    I agree the reasoning is idiotic (just like how the home secretary - a noted Euro-skeptic wants the arrest warrant while back benches want to stick the finger) but migrants have still died with the UK helping. It's not unsustainable at all, territorial waters are well defined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farland)
    qfa
    Hey i spotted a wiki problem.
    As you can see in the image it says the socalist party is in the coalition but the greens are not. Could this be fixed?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: jpg 1414457532991.jpg (14.9 KB, 16 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Hey i spotted a wiki problem.
    As you can see in the image it says the socalist party is in the coalition but the greens are not. Could this be fixed?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    He might not see that, you got his username slightly wrong

(Original post by Faland)
    QFA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Green_Pink)
    He might not see that, you got his username slightly wrong
    Oh oops I was even looking at his name when I did that to:facepalm:

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.