ReputationRep:
    <<<...

still 744...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    What? :lol:

Well, I don't

You have a funny way of reading my posts \

Been on a jury though Not with you involved (when is this trial of yours anyway? )

I did edit it, I guess not in time I meant Tormentor but I suppose it's not that either so, Terminator?

If you say so

You said yeah, which means you agree that there is a difference?

Jury is different they don't get to decide what could be considered as evidence and what not and the law will take its time, last thing I want to do is to rush through and convict the wrong person

ReputationRep:
    746 actually

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ^^^

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    I did edit it, I guess not in time I meant Tormentor but I suppose it's not that either so, Terminator?

If you say so

You said yeah, which means you agree that there is a difference?

Jury is different they don't get to decide what could be considered as evidence and what not and the law will take its time, last thing I want to do is to rush through and convict the wrong person
    Nope, none of those

I say so

Yes, but you conveniently ignored the bit afterwards where I said 'not in that way'

Nope, but I at least have seen it in action, unlike an amatuer like you (I'm guessing you haven't been to one? :curious: ) Paha, I'll probably be dead of old age by the time you schedule it

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lvflhlvhhlflfhlfhlvh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Nope, none of those

I say so

Yes, but you conveniently ignored the bit afterwards where I said 'not in that way'

Nope, but I at least have seen it in action, unlike an amatuer like you (I'm guessing you haven't been to one? :curious: ) Paha, I'll probably be dead of old age by the time you schedule it

Really? seem applicable to you Twisted?

As is your right

I know just agreeing that much would have been really hard for you so I'll take whatever I can get

I may be an "amateur" but I have passion and knowledge and that's all I need , and lol not really, unless you're in your 60's or 70's now

ReputationRep:
    Gckckcggkdkcggckgkc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ----<

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ^^

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    Really? seem applicable to you Twisted?

As is your right

I know just agreeing that much would have been really hard for you so I'll take whatever I can get

I may be an "amateur" but I have passion and knowledge and that's all I need , and lol not really, unless you're in your 60's or 70's now
    Nope

Thanks

Exactly my problem with your 'evidence'- you twist it and ignore anything that disagrees with your existing conclusion

oh, so you're an amatuer? Or is this another use of quotes to get out of it again? Well, you don't seem to be showing any signs of putting forward hard evidence any time soon

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.