Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Actually love my new hair. I like looking at myself.

ReputationRep:
    **** sake, Mexico 3 Holland 2. I lost a wee bit of cash on this.

Robben literally touched the ball about 10 times, everything he did was sick, but we never managed to get the ball out to him really. Mexico had 2 men on him. Huntelaar missed an open goal, but still better than RVP.

Fun this, Arsenal and Holland. Better to be QPR and Ireland, you know where you stand....plus you're Irish and that would be sick mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    I've never really been outside North/West London. I've only ever been to East to pick up a friend who went to a West Ham match.

I've heard dark tales about the South though...
    Which part of North West? that's ends for me these days because my parents moved out to Watford and my best mate lives in Kilburn. Love that drive at 6am with all the construction workers queueing up for a lift, and if you open the window the sweet smell of stale booze would wafer in

Absolutely no reason to go east of Bethnal Green, and that's a push, and never any reason to go South of the river other than to a gallery or a nightclub.

ReputationRep:
    We like to say in London that someone is 'switched on'. If you come across as a proper next level ****, then you're not 'switched on'. innit.

So check out this one from Manchester:

Is this a parody of Mancs? Down the boozers on Moss Side, are they just chanting ''Garlic Bread'' as comedy?

Manchester's talent yeah? What next? wrinkled Oasis or wrinkled Utd?

ReputationRep:
    Organised my first meeting with dissertation advisor for 1pm to force myself to get a move on with this bull****. 3am and sat hear watching irrelevant **** on youtube. Have to treasure these moments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Organised my first meeting with dissertation advisor for 1pm to force myself to get a move on with this bull****. 3am and sat hear watching irrelevant **** on youtube. Have to treasure these moments.
    Arrive wearing a 1998/99 Bolton shirt, you ought to have a pie in your hand and you should reiterate that yer ''Mad fer it'' once every 2 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Arrive wearing a 1998/99 Bolton shirt, you ought to have a pie in your hand and you should reiterate that yer ''Mad fer it'' once every 2 minutes
    He's a yank

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else in love with A$AP and, on a lesser scale, Tinashe...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Anyone else in love with A$AP and, on a lesser scale, Tinashe...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wrong way round

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Wrong way round

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whoops.

Also I play Autumn Leaves when I'm sad. Like now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whoops.

Also I play Autumn Leaves when I'm sad. Like now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why you sad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    why you sad?
    Dunno really. Just a combination of demotivation/ **** load of uni work and social life struggling atm. How's work?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dunno really. Just a combination of demotivation/ **** load of uni work and social life struggling atm. How's work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah just work towards it. There is always something to do at university. Sometimes relax and do nothing for a day and then get back to work or just try and finish the work as quickly as possible, then spend the rest of the time chilling with mates.

Organise your time.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Take a week where you decide ''i'm going to do **** all''. Make up for whatever you missed the following week when you feel a bit more refreshed.

Sounds a bit extreme but it's the only way I got through final year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Take a week where you decide ''i'm going to do **** all''. Make up for whatever you missed the following week when you feel a bit more refreshed.

Sounds a bit extreme but it's the only way I got through final year.
    Thing is for my course I can't really do that as I'm basically in lectures from 9-5 every day and I have a tonne of assignments to do, also first year counts for me unlike it does for some. Also having girl problems makes everything 10x worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Thing is for my course I can't really do that as I'm basically in lectures from 9-5 every day and I have a tonne of assignments to do, also first year counts for me unlike it does for some. Also having girl problems makes everything 10x worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is that Engineering or something? You've got more contact hours in a day then I ever had in a week....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Is that Engineering or something? You've got more contact hours in a day then I ever had in a week....
    :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    it's Dentistry so pretty hard to self teach!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dentistry is an easy gig tbf, you really shouldn't be complaining

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Dentistry is an easy gig tbf, you really shouldn't be complaining

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You Medics always say that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Swear everyone on here is Medicine, Dentistry or some kind of STEM degree. Whereas I took the easy route :ninja:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.