Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    work sukz

yous naughty bein on tsr :hmmm:

jon made me SCRUMPTIOUS lunch ready for when i got in :proud: yumyum

YAYYYY omg snuggles sooon :suith: #excited# hopefully will get nice weather!

need to talk to you about budapest & prague asap and we will get the last things (ie. BEDS ) booked on friday or sat yah?

je t'aime

ReputationRep:
    OH and fil! i won today :proud:

i got the most gift aids cos im cool :cool: and i got the most ppl to go on the mailing list so i went upstairs and all the boss ladies were PRAISING me for being fabulous :aetsch:

i'm gift aiding again tomorrow though...BORE. but it makes me look like a good employee so it's fine really. and on thurs i think i'm on overflow tills = QUIET

ReputationRep:
    I'm collating monoclonal antibodies, interleukins and cytokine reports and writing up a database on the FDA approved summaries.

ReputationRep:
    I'm collating monoclonal antibodies, interleukins and cytokine reports and writing up a database on the FDA approved summaries.

yeh...well...

i still won.

i'm betterer :aetsch:

smean always bein one better than me ally time i donlikit any more.

keep plannin for me :proud: *wishes for sunshine*

ReputationRep:
    No love, I lost, believe me.

ReputationRep:
    awwww :p: :hugs:

yous cute!

makes you sound well clevvy though, and when you write it on your cv people are gonna be like "WOW he's not just sexy, he's intelligent too" :cool: and everyone will love you. (not as much as me cos thats cheeky) and you'll get lots of jobs.

mumma and i were talkin bout you the other day. we think i should be dead rich and you should make money from your photies. yahyah. d'accord?

also you should come to the zoo with like a portfolio type thingymajig and ask if theyre interested in your pics (your africa ones, not stinky ppl in abisko) cos theyre fabulousss. and much better than the ones in the shop at the mo! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Coolio. I made actin from a rabbit today.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    awwww :p: :hugs:

yous cute!

makes you sound well clevvy though, and when you write it on your cv people are gonna be like "WOW he's not just sexy, he's intelligent too" :cool: and everyone will love you. (not as much as me cos thats cheeky) and you'll get lots of jobs.

mumma and i were talkin bout you the other day. we think i should be dead rich and you should make money from your photies. yahyah. d'accord?

also you should come to the zoo with like a portfolio type thingymajig and ask if theyre interested in your pics (your africa ones, not stinky ppl in abisko) cos theyre fabulousss. and much better than the ones in the shop at the mo! :eek:
    That would be ideal! I think it'd be better if I went to the zoo and took photos there and then showed them those if any came out well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inferiormadbeing)
    Coolio. I made actin from a rabbit today.

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm going to the animal labs tomorrow. BUT DONT TELL JEN :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    That would be ideal! I think it'd be better if I went to the zoo and took photos there and then showed them those if any came out well!

yeah def! come with me some time. you could still show your various pics from costa rica, australia, africa etc too though! i think they'd be quite interested, especially if i show you the kinda pics they have already. they look really tacky and "normal". def not anywhere near as special as yours and im not just being biased :p:

OH! i get free entry to any zoo with my work badge apparantly, and the blue planet aquarium etc. so basically if we go anywhere we can pay half the admission price each so its really cheap

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the animal labs tomorrow. BUT DONT TELL JEN :ninja:

awww you're going to steal the bunnies and save them for me? THANKS. i knew you loved me :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    YAH! What else shall I save? Rats? monkeys? mice? minipigs?

ReputationRep:
    Dibs on a minipig please!

And a zebrafish ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    YAH! What else shall I save? Rats? monkeys? mice? minipigs?

let the rats go. anythin fluffy wantin a love from jen you can save!

ReputationRep:
    I kept thinking they were getting confused with guineapigs

ReputationRep:
    spaz! :hugs: :p:

my guineapig was a cutie but he didnt love me so it was hard to be upset when he died. i do miss him though and he was lovely to watch!

makes me so sad that you never got to snuggle my gorgeous bunny christy he was the beautifulest pet in the world ever, cept when we get puppies and a joint rabbit, but even then cauci will be my favouritest in the world and the most special pet! lil cutie cooo.

blub :suith:

ReputationRep:
    I want to be the favouritest

ReputationRep:
    I want to be the favouritest

yeha yous me favouritest love :suith:

caucis me favouritest bunny an pet. yous not a pet, dont worry! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I kept thinking they were getting confused with guineapigs
    I thought it was just you giving a cute name to guinea-pigs, as you tend to do.

I'll take the rats. I wants one.

ReputationRep:
    I had to wiki it tehe.

But I definitely want one!!

Much cuter than the bunny I cut up today

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.