Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mralpha)
    Barclays said that we will know during this week right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm thinking maybe next week, seems like next week is the last batch for final round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pausanias)
    Same for me yesterday during lectures...
    They left a voicemail so called back, turned out to be Barclays -Interview on Monday and offer today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mralpha)
    Barclays said that we will know during this week right?

(Original post by ariellechantel)
    I'm thinking maybe next week, seems like next week is the last batch for final round.
    I had my interview last Thursday and they said that we'd find out by the end of this week.

ReputationRep:
    After completing the logical test for RBS, I received an email saying

"After reviewing your responses, we are pleased to inform you that you have met our requirements at this stage of the process.

We have received a large number of very high quality applications, which we are reviewing before finalising whom we wish to invite to the next stage. We will contact you in due course to confirm how we will proceed."

Does this mean I have passed the requirements for the logical test only, or also the numerical test? And how long does it normally take before they invite you to the next stage?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I received this mail 3 times in a row over a timespan of a month. You have passed the minimum mark but sill need to be bencjmarked with other applicants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProjectNr2)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I received this mail 3 times in a row over a timespan of a month. You have passed the minimum mark but sill need to be bencjmarked with other applicants
    Oh wow. Well doesn't seem like there is much hope then.

ReputationRep:
    Hsbc response please...waiting forever...

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Bdoskail)
    Oh wow. Well doesn't seem like there is much hope then.
    Recieved the email atleast 4-5 times before actually being put through to a telephone interview

ReputationRep:
    Everyone still waiting to her back from RBS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Recieved the email atleast 4-5 times before actually being put through to a telephone interview
    Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiiMoZz)
    Everyone still waiting to her back from RBS?
    And RBC hahaha!!

Dave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashwin1)
    What division mate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would be in the Technology division, which probably wouldn't be too different between the two, to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    RBS at its best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canabel)
    Hsbc response please...waiting forever...
    Yes! I'm still waiting too. Do you know if this is normal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shafqat1993)
    Would be in the Technology division, which probably wouldn't be too different between the two, to be honest!
    Ohh dang that is a difficult choice. In regards to technology, I would personally say CS...

ReputationRep:
    probably been answered before but how does barclays final round differ from first round? cheers pals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauramontt)
    Yes! I'm still waiting too. Do you know if this is normal?
    when did u hv ur interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcoburn)
    probably been answered before but how does barclays final round differ from first round? cheers pals
    Doesn't - had mine yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tcoburn)
    They are basically the same questions, except this time they encourage you to give examples whenever you can while in the first one they specifically said only to give an example when they asked. Apart from that, pretty much the same with some questions almost identical.

ReputationRep:
    Barclays Final Round completed, cheers for the help guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.