• Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    Is it safe to assume, then, that the TSR Conservative and Unionist Party has never appointed a proxy?
    We have, but one has not been appointed whilst under my leadership
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    Members need to dedicate time if the MHoC is going to be a great debating forum replication the real life House of Commons. I may have cancelled a date with a beautiful girl to be online when the TSR General Election results were announced, however, that is the price I pay for being on top; other members should do the same thing.
    No, that makes this place way too hostile and serious. The point where this place takes over is the point where you have an addiction and should leave.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Aph)
    No, that makes this place way too hostile and serious. The point where this place takes over is the point where you have an addiction and should leave.
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Very well said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    Members need to dedicate time if the MHoC is going to be a great debating forum replication the real life House of Commons. I may have cancelled a date with a beautiful girl to be online when the TSR General Election results were announced, however, that is the price I pay for being on top; other members should do the same thing.
    Why do I suspect it was your mum calling you to the dining room because the dinner was ready? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    MHoC is something I do in my spare time when I'm bored and can't be arsed to do anything more meaningful. Like **** would I cancel a date for it.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cBay)
    MHoC is something I do in my spare time when I'm bored and can't be arsed to do anything more meaningful. Like **** would I cancel a date for it.
    Agreed, I enjoy it - but RL takes presidence

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Jesus Jammy, take a chill pill. People have things more important than this place in their lives, you're not making yourself look any more superior just because you don't, you're making yourself look about on par with Nige.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm pretty sure there are very few reasons one would not have 5 minutes twice a week, and they all have one of two things in common: an end date could be fixed; or you'd be finding out via non voting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cBay)
    You must have odd dates if they're the best part of a week non stop long. It's a few minutes...Twice a week. It's not like the MHoC requires sacrifice of the firstborn son or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    You must have odd dates if they're the best part of a week non stop long. It's a few minutes...Twice a week. It's not like the MHoC requires sacrifice of the firstborn son or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But it's not like it requires being sad *******s like you and Nige

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    IMO you get from MHoC what you put in. I wouldn't be very interested if I just logged on for a few minutes a day to vote, and I'd probably give up quite quickly. It is a glorified debating society really.

ReputationRep:
    IMO you get from MHoC what you put in. I wouldn't be very interested if I just logged on for a few minutes a day to vote, and I'd probably give up quite quickly. It is a glorified debating society really.
    Whilst a few minutes a day won't suffice, I barely spend 2 hours a week here, every now and then I'll spend an hour or two in one day on some kind of project.

At the end of the day though, we managed to bring a party from the brink and that was done with only a few hours a week between us. Its also fun to point out that the two people who dedicate most of their lives to this place haven't actually got anywhere with it.

So I'd say that you are correct to some extent but past a few hours a week it's no longer worth it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure why you're telling me this rather than nige.. I've never missed a vote, cancelled a date for it or aborted a child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cBay)
    Not sure why you're telling me this rather than nige.. I've never missed a vote, cancelled a date for it or aborted a child.
    I've done all those

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And that was just this morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This^^

MHoC is what you make of it.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    And that was just this morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So when you put on girl's clothes, that wasn't actually cross dressing, but because you're actually a girl?

(In reference to you having aborted a child this morning...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    So when you put on girl's clothes, that wasn't actually cross dressing, but because you're actually a girl?

(In reference to you having aborted a child this morning...)
    The child wasn't mine... :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Quamquam123 can i join plez?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Kyx)
    Quamquam123 can i join plez?
    I thought you were going to the Libs?

RayApparently Kay_Winters Quamquam123

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.