ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I am the worst friend ever :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm certain you're not :hugs: What's up? :<

(Original post by PandaWho)
    Eeeek, just been open about what i suffer from on facebook :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    PRSOM! :awesome: Are people being all supportive and stuff?

---

There was some World Mental Health Day event thingie in town today, managed to keep my anxiety and check and have a look at what they were doin. Basically lots of awareness and volunteer stuff going on, apparently i'm gonna have someone ring me to chat about my issues in a week from now :0

Think i need a nap though...only slept for 3 hours.

ReputationRep:
    So brave sharing MH stuff on Facebook!

I only told my best friend about stuff last week and she told me she already knew because it was obvious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    I'm certain you're not :hugs: What's up? :<

PRSOM! :awesome: Are people being all supportive and stuff?

---

There was some World Mental Health Day event thingie in town today, managed to keep my anxiety and check and have a look at what they were doin. Basically lots of awareness and volunteer stuff going on, apparently i'm gonna have someone ring me to chat about my issues in a week from now :0

Think i need a nap though...only slept for 3 hours.
    I am :sadnod: I'm so useless I let everyone down

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)

I only told my best friend about stuff last week and she told me she already knew because it was obvious
    Well done for telling your best friend - that can't have been easy! :hugs:

Also: PJ DAYS FTW :woo: :nutcase: :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not at all, silly billy! You never let us down, for example :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    So how is everyone today?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    So how is everyone today?
    Heya! :hi: Not too bad thanks! I'm listening to Queen :headbang: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    So following the success of yesterday today I haven't gone to any lectures and only just got out of bed. My basic plan is to do something social later and at some point today read the lectures that I've missed. I also need to tidy my room and do laundry but that stuff can wait until tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Heya! :hi: Not too bad thanks! I'm listening to Queen :headbang: How are you?
    Ooh, I've heard of Queen but I can't really get into their songs, sorry :ninja: I'm ok, woke up late as I couldn't get to sleep until late yesterday. Got work later, so far I've just been chilling on TSR & listening to some music to relax me aha You got any plans for later on in the day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Eeeek, just been open about what i suffer from on facebook :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm so proud of you! Well done I'm hoping everyone is being supportive :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Yeah it is quite brave, I know some people who would just think it was attention seeking :rolleyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Ooh, I've heard of Queen but I can't really get into their songs, sorry :ninja:
    :eek4:

You are hereby banished from my presence :fuhrer:

Joking! :hugs:

I'm ok, woke up late as I couldn't get to sleep until late yesterday. Got work later, so far I've just been chilling on TSR & listening to some music to relax me aha You got any plans for later on in the day?
    Sorry you're having sleeping problems too, that's awful Chilling sounds good. I'm just gonna be on TSR most of the day, as I'm doing an AMA thread especially for World Mental Health Day

ReputationRep:
    TSR is being stupid.

Not had any bad reactions yet, but pretty much everyone thats liked it knows about it anyway, but its still early.
    It was a massive desicion for me, as i know some people on my facebook are very judgemental and wont say it but will scoff at my post.

Im planning a biggie for my blog later, though will need my laptop for that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Go go Anon #2! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Course you're not. :hugs:

(Original post by Valvopus)
    So following the success of yesterday today I haven't gone to any lectures and only just got out of bed. My basic plan is to do something social later and at some point today read the lectures that I've missed. I also need to tidy my room and do laundry but that stuff can wait until tomorrow.
    :hugs: Hope you're ok.

ReputationRep:
    :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IDukem)
    :erm:
    What's up, sweetie?

ReputationRep:
    What's up, sweetie?
    I'm giving it my best shot at making friends or whatever at Uni, but it doesn't feel like it's getting anywhere. Like always, it's me making conversations and me keeping them alive, some seem really disinterested too. It feels like it's going to be me and my motivation being best friends again...which isn't bad thing I guess, but not necessarily a brilliant thing either.

I'm wondering when will I get to a stage when I just go "f it, I'm going solo."
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I'm giving it my best shot at making friends or whatever at Uni, but it doesn't feel like it's getting anywhere. Like always, it's me making conversations and me keeping them alive, some seem really disinterested too. It feels like it's going to be me and my motivation being best friends again...which isn't bad thing I guess, but not necessarily a brilliant thing either.

I'm wondering when will I get to a stage when I just go "f it, I'm going solo."
    :jumphug:

I doubt it's due to you, it's probably because they are very shy and not a social butterfly. Big hugs to you! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:

I doubt it's due to you, it's probably because they are very shy and not a social butterfly. Big hugs to you! :jumphug:
    Maybe, but it seems to be reoccurring theme in my life. Perhaps it is me, but I don't know. I'm getting tired of this if I'm honest :sad:

Thank you :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.