Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good song choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhyM23)
    Good song choice
    It is one of the many talents I possess that shall take the pride of place on my CV when Oxford inevitably reject me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonwithnoname)
    It is one of the many talents I possess that shall take the pride of place on my CV when Oxford inevitably reject me
    Haha with your taste in music you'll get accepted for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    Congrats! What dates are you needed for?
    thank you! congrats to you too!! 9th -11th Dec

ReputationRep:
    for those who did not receive rejections from Hertford E&M today, can they expect invitations tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpmpmp)
    for those who did not receive rejections from Hertford E&M today, can they expect invitations tomorrow?
    I also haven't heard anything but I don't have any expectations tbh, they could still have more to go. Have to hope for the best though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzySaskia)
    Yay, three more people also applying for History and English! Just thought I'd quote everyone so we're all aware of who's out there...
    How are you guys doing in terms of interviews ? Best of luck, hopefully all of us History and English applicants will do well !

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview for PPL at Christ Church!!! Eep I didn't think they would send them out this early but maybe because I'm an international (from the US) they hurried it up a bit more for me?

Anyways, this means that PPL and EP invites should be on their way soon! Good luck to everyone else, I'm actually shaking

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Exeter college yet? I am applying for English

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from st peter's for history yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mld120)
    I can't remember the exact numbers (they're online somewhere), but last year in Oxford out of ~1000 applicants, ~400 got interviews... So less than half 😅
    Really? That seems so few

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard about History and Modern Languages yet? I'm going crazy here...

Hi, has anyone heard from Modern Languages? I'm applying from French and Beginners' Russian, but I haven't heard anything yet. Thanks

(Original post by TheHumbleWhelk)
    Anyone heard about History and Modern Languages yet? I'm going crazy here...
    Which language?

ReputationRep:
    How do you know if you get pooled?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathyobrien98)
    Yeah I think only like 7 colleges offer it because its a bit random! Ah cool! you're lucky my school doesn't offer archaeology I take Art, Geography and English Lit What other unis did you apply to?
    yeah im not surprised tbh every time i tell people i do it they're just like ... plus it was super difficult at the beginning because of the huge learning curve

ooh nice! i can imagine they will really like the fact that you do geography bc as far as i know a large part of the first year is landscape archaeology or something. i've applied to kcl, ucl, edinburgh and goldsmiths. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaliaG)
    Hi, has anyone heard from Modern Languages? I'm applying from French and Beginners' Russian, but I haven't heard anything yet. Thanks
    No! I need to hear back! I'm so nervous but the suspense is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaliaG)
    Which language?
    Spanish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SadieSG)
    has anyone heard from st peter's for history yet?
    I know of someone who has received an interview

(Original post by LanguageLover234)
    No! I need to hear back! I'm so nervous but the suspense is killing me
    Me too Which language(s) are you applying for, and at which college?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.