Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Israel/Palestine Conflict Mk. IV Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    LOL first it was irrational now it's delusional

But crack on promoting the Palestinian cause because you're doing it ever so well.
    Well it has come to the point where you have no substance to add so resort to more snobbish posts. Hardly surprising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Well it has come to the point where you have no substance to add so resort to more snobbish posts. Hardly surprising.
    you had no point to start with

you tried to claim a murderer being interviewed was a child being tortured

#jewishlivesmatter

ReputationRep:
    I've seen videos of Palestinian teenagers surrounded by the army and being executed
    No, you really haven't. I'm very widely read on the Israel-Palestine conflict and I would have heard of / seen it if it happened.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen videos of Palestinian teenagers surrounded by the army and being executed, simply, after some exchange of words.

I don't share that here since it might a little too for some users.
    Something like this?:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woIfie)
    No, you really haven't. I'm very widely read on the Israel-Palestine conflict and I would have heard of / seen it if it happened.
    I would have seen these as well

But as they showed a vid of a murder suspect being interviewed and tried to claim it showed a child being tortured it think it will be something like this
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    you had no point to start with

you tried to claim a murderer being interviewed was a child being tortured

#jewishlivesmatter
    "No point"? I already agreed with you "torture" maybe inexact wording, are you ever going to remember that?

Playing back on your obsession with words, does attempted murder make someone a murderer? According to who?

Previous posts in this thread are all yours for reading. Don't be shy; quote any of them if you find it little too much to comprehend.

(Original post by admonit)
    Something like this?:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So you find it a laughable notion to civilians being shot to death by the army? Well aren't you a cynic...

ReputationRep:
    So you find it a laughable notion to civilians being shot to death by the army? Well aren't you a cynic...
    Do I consider this circus with "dead but alive" laughable? No, it is disgusting, as many palestinian fakes. And your assertion, which you cannot support by any reference, I consider as a lie. Cynical lie.

ReputationRep:
    X
    So.... I was right. You can't provide a link for what you claimed had happened

ReputationRep:
    "No point"? I already agreed with you "torture" maybe inexact wording, are you ever going to remember that?

Playing back on your obsession with words, does attempted murder make someone a murderer? According to who?
    Firstly the word 'torture' is still in your post but this is nothing of the sort

But nice to see you admit your concerns are for the treatment attempted murderer

Do you have any concerns for the victims here?

ReputationRep:
    Good grief. Such noisy folks.

Firstly the word 'torture' is still in your post but this is nothing of the sort

But nice to see you admit your concerns are for the treatment attempted murderer

Do you have any concerns for the victims here?
    I'm unable to help you, if you can't comprehend a post . I've already edited my post. Grow up ffs.

(Original post by admonit)
    Do I consider this circus with "dead but alive" laughable? No, it is disgusting, as many palestinian fakes. And your assertion, which you cannot support by any reference, I consider as a lie. Cynical lie.
    I've been posting in this thread for awhile now. If you stop blathering and read one of my older posts you would probably feel silly with your "assertion".

Danya Arsheed - shot dead my IDF. Let me know if you think she was faking her death.
    So.... I was right. You can't provide a link for what you claimed had happened
    Yeah you are right. Good job wolfie. I unable to argue with you.

ReputationRep:
    can palestine please stop launching rockets into Isreal, please, I mean whats the matter with you, ****ing hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontban)
    I mean whats the matter with you
    Just the decades-long process of colonisation, occupation and seizure of their homeland and denial of their rights, no biggie.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Just the decades-long process of colonisation, occupation and seizure of their homeland and denial of their rights, no biggie.....
    True, but wouldn't the more rational thing for them to do be to renounce the use of violence against (Israeli) citizens and renounce certain sections of their Charter (I know you say that the section in question no longer applies (I hope this is not a mischaracterisation of your position) - wouldn't a formal renunciation of both go a long way in improving their image and chances for success through international sympathy?).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    True, but wouldn't the more rational thing for them to do be to renounce the use of violence against (Israeli) citizens and renounce certain sections of their Charter (I know you say that the section in question no longer applies (I hope this is not a mischaracterisation of your position) - wouldn't a formal renunciation of both go a long way in improving their image and chances for success through international sympathy?).
    I agree, I was just replying to the point about cause and what leads some Palestinians to support or even undertake such acts.

With regard to 'renunciation' of the 1988 Charter, I think it's a stupid argument on both sides. i think Hamas could, but won't precisely because their support comes from their perceived willingness not to back down, while Israel knows it's no longer relevant, but maintains it as an excuse to other-ise Hamas.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you are right. Good job wolfie. I unable to argue with you.
    Thank you for accepting my innate superiority.

ReputationRep:
    South Africa Issues Arrest Warrant for Israeli officials as well

South Africa issued, on Tuesday, an arrest warrant against four Israeli officials over their role in deadly attacks on pro-Palestinian international activists. Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions Against the Israeli occupation in Africa said, in a statement: “South Africa’s Directorate of the Priority Crimes Investigation Unit has issued warrants of arrest against four Israeli commanders from the Israeli Navy and Israeli Defense Forces.”

“This decision,” African BDS said, “follows a four-year-long case involving a South African journalist, Gadija Davids, who was on board the Mavi Marmara when it was attacked by Israeli commandos while in international waters in 2010. “Davids laid her first complaint with the South African Police Services and South Africa’s National Prosecutions Authority in January 2011

http://www.imemc.org/article/73908

ReputationRep:
    Indonesia's NGO donates to build a Hospital in Gaza.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/ne...spital-in-gaza

An Indonesian non-governmental organisation has collected nearly $15 million from Indonesia's poor and rich alike to build the first Indonesian hospital in the Gaza Strip. The hospital, which will serve those Palestinians living in northern Gaza, is nearly finished and awaiting some equipment before it starts receiving patients. It is due for completion in May.

Fekri told Quds.net that: "We are nearly 30 people between workers, engineers, doctors and technicians. Many of us have already returned home because the work here is almost completed."

Fekri described how "Indonesian civil society groups in Jakarta collected donations from people who were happy to support Gaza, even though many of them suffered uneasy financial situations."

When asked if they face any problems in Gaza, Fekri responded that: "The people like us here. We have only encountered a small problem with the local Ministry of Health because the organisation wanted to have an office near the hospital but the ministry refused to allow this. But we will solve it."

ReputationRep:
    46% of Jewish Israelis oppose equal rights for Arabs: http://972mag.com/poll-46-of-israeli...-rights/116100

ReputationRep:
    Israel seizes large tracts of land in occupied West Bank: Army Radio

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-is...-idUSKCN0WH1IF

Israel has appropriated large tracts of land in the occupied West Bank near the Dead Sea and the Palestinian city of Jericho, Israeli Army Radio said on Tuesday.

Israel's Peace Now movement, which tracks and opposes Israeli settlement in territory captured in a 1967 war, said the reported seizure of 579 acres (234 hectares) represented the largest land confiscation in the West Bank in recent years.

The group said plans for expanding nearby Jewish settlements and building tourism and other commercial facilities in the area were already on Israel's drawing board.
    This is a spit in the face whenever Israel blathers all they want is "peace". Cynics.

ReputationRep:
    #FreePalestine
    :pal:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.