Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Blood repeat results back...and I'm being put on iron tablets.
    Doesn't sound like anything too scary then - hope the iron helps.

ReputationRep:
    It's good advice. How's the Green party?
    Yayy!
    Oh its good thank you!- the leader people seem really nice and kind. However, I havent recieved any cookies yet which is just awfuLLL. ;(

Hows the Liberal Party?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Thanks. I hope you do find something nice to get yourself - personally I'm in favour of buying all the craft stuff, but maybe that's just me.

Yeah, I figured that would be a problem for you. :console: Sounds like a horrible situation, but if there's anything any of us can do then you only need to ask. :jumphug:

Hope you reported that GP, it's bad enough being ill without being made to feel like a fraud as well!
    thank you. :hugs:

i didn't, i think i was just too distraught to do anything, my mum got mad at her though. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe call Watchdog or one of those programmes that deal with that kind of thing?

I'm alright, had a nice time playing with the mice this afternoon. Physical health problems still very much present and mysterious though... Having a 24 hour ECG done on Tuesday though, so fingers crossed for a nice curable result. :crossedf:

By the way, standard Wolfie rule is that for every essay/exam you complete (no matter how shoddily!), you get £10 to spend on treats for yourself. Therefore go, buy treats!!! :horse:
    Been having weird heart symptoms myself recently as well, had an ecg but nothing going to check me with a tilt table test. What're your symptoms if you don't mind me asking?
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Doesn't sound like anything too scary then - hope the iron helps.
    Q has been changed too to something else.

(Original post by Anon_98)
    Yayy!
    Oh its good thank you!- the leader people seem really nice and kind. However, I havent recieved any cookies yet which is just awfuLLL. ;(

Hows the Liberal Party?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Kittiara, the DL, is super nice. Us Libs are great right now.

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    tagging won't work
    Saber, you can do this. Those voices aren't you. We're all here for you. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I hope you do find something nice to get yourself - personally I'm in favour of buying all the craft stuff, but maybe that's just me.

Yeah, I figured that would be a problem for you. :console: Sounds like a horrible situation, but if there's anything any of us can do then you only need to ask. :jumphug:

Hope you reported that GP, it's bad enough being ill without being made to feel like a fraud as well!
    :hugs: I think that I would if I could find something that suited. can't knit/crochet to save my life but more annoyingly my concentration span is abysmal. I cant even do my colouring for more than about 5 minutes at a time

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm now on Aripiprazole. Anyone with any experiences?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: to everyone in need atm, especially Pathway and Saber. (wish I had the energy/spoons to personally help people atm but I just don't )

ReputationRep:
    I'm on Aripiprazole atm. It's been pretty good for me, with no weight gain or sedation like you get with other anti-psychotics. Only side effect for me is a tremor but I was put on Procyclidine and that seemed to do the trick.

I was in hospital when I was put on it and after around 3 - 4 weeks my delusions had gone, however it hasn't really been helping me recently so I'm coming off it, but it's definitely worth a shot

ReputationRep:
    Not working tonight now, and im so glad, im drained! Just want to hide away.

Got a peak flow for my asthma and it has traffic light colours on and theres no way im gonna ever hit the green zone! Uhohhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    I'm on Aripiprazole atm. It's been pretty good for me, with no weight gain or sedation like you get with other anti-psychotics. Only side effect for me is a tremor but I was put on Procyclidine and that seemed to do the trick.

I was in hospital when I was put on it and after around 3 - 4 weeks my delusions had gone, however it hasn't really been helping me recently so I'm coming off it, but it's definitely worth a shot
    Great! Quetiapine gave me horrendous migraines and I'm right in the middle of exams, so a big no no. They've put me on this because they hope it'll increase my energy levels too.

ReputationRep:
    Saber, you can do this. Those voices aren't you. We're all here for you. :console:
    I don't know that I can do this again. I know this is only the beginning and things can get a lot worse and it scares me.

Like BT said, it's less sedating than other antipsychotics, so much so it gave me really bad insomnia. Had to stop it after a matter of days because of that. Good luck with it though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    :hugs: to everyone in need atm, especially Pathway and Saber. (wish I had the energy/spoons to personally help people atm but I just don't )
    :hugs: i get you. :sadnod: if you need anything/want a chat, let me know. always here for you :console:

------

my brain is all like mush. i dont feel like a person, i feel like i cant think properly, and it's really bothering me. scared to sleep as my dad says he want s to see me as he's in the area, so worried he's just gonna turn up (i ignored his text). really dont want to see him bc not safe? dont know. so stupid feel awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Thanks Scary. I'm sorry to hear your exam didn't go so well. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I don't know that I can do this again. I know this is only the beginning and things can get a lot worse and it scares me.
    I have faith in you that you can.

Like BT said, it's less sedating than other antipsychotics, so much so it gave me really bad insomnia. Had to stop it after a matter of days because of that. Good luck with it though!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    meh, feel really flat after the whole Game thing earlier :sigh: just seems to have triggered a really low mood
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    It was my official final day at school today and my counsellor and my mentor have both written me a card/a letter...

It's safe to say i cried.

ReputationRep:
    feeling pretty terrified and not entirely sure why

ReputationRep:
    Feeling all ****ty and just blahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kittiara, the DL, is super nice. Us Libs are great right now.
    :
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, she is-Ive met her, she's really great haha! Aw well that's good to hear.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.