Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Strong usage of 4 school years apart

Imagine thinking you're too clever to talk to a 17 year old, you arrogant *******

Also reported
    Not too clever but you suggested they can converse in a romantic manner, in which case yes I would think I am

Reported for what? Reporting you for unfairly reporting me and calling me an arrogant child born out of wedlock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zayn is Bae)
    Not too clever but you suggested they can converse in a romantic manner, in which case yes I would think I am

Reported for what? Reporting you for unfairly reporting me and calling me an arrogant child born out of wedlock
    You've just made that up

Reported for slanderous claims. And again just now for discussing reports in public forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    You've just made that up

Reported for slanderous claims. And again just now for discussing reports in public forum
    Reporting you for hypocrisy of reporting me for reporting you, then announcing said report in the public domain

Also reporting you for slanderous claims of saying I made slanderous claims against you

ReputationRep:
    Reporting you for hypocrisy of reporting me for reporting you, then announcing said report in the public domain

Also reporting you for slanderous claims of saying I made slanderous claims against you
    Reported for begging it too hard

ReputationRep:
    Reported for complete waste of bandwidth.

Both of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    987CP Victreebel FFS
    1517CP Snorlax

Umad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    1517CP Snorlax

Umad
    Tbf, I haven't been powering up my Pokemon much so I have 53k stardust in the bank

Lol at you

Such a fool. Note ladies and gents that this very poster said an 18 year old dating a 15 year old is perfectly fine not 3 days ago.
    Someone has him beaten though. Correct me if I'm wrong but someone else here (banned) thinks its cool to date a 16 year old at the age of 21? Lol @ him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Someone has him beaten though. Correct me if I'm wrong but someone else here (banned) thinks its cool to date a 16 year old at the age of 21? Lol @ him.
    Savage

ReputationRep:

worldy or nah

ReputationRep:
    He's back :love:

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on Blake Lively? Jumped on the hype train.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

worldy or nah
    worldy m8

ReputationRep:
    worldy m8
    cc

ReputationRep:
    cc
    dbi

ReputationRep:
    One day they'll find a cure.

ReputationRep:
    dbi
    Hanna from PLL >

ReputationRep:
    Swarley gonna swarl

ReputationRep:
    After a long absense due to the poverty TSR Android app which the c*nts in charge of fail to improve, delighted to announce I've signed a long term contract with Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    After a long absense due to the poverty TSR Android app which the c*nts in charge of fail to improve, delighted to announce I've signed a long term contract with Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Thoughts on your transfer window so far and beyond

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.