Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Team tonight

1. Joe Hart, 2. Glen Johnson, 3. Ashley Cole, 4. Steven Gerrard (c), 5. Joleon Lescott, 6. Chris Smalling, 7. James Milner, 8. Michael Carrick, 9. Danny Welbeck, 10. Wayne Rooney, 11. Tom Cleverley.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm team looks a bit weak but it's alright I guess, how have we ended up with Lescott and Smalling as our CB's though? Neither are starters in their respective clubs either. I'm glad that Carrick starts though, he's deserved more games for England.

ReputationRep:
    I can see an upset tonight. England to win 1-0

(Original post by Jordan_1)
    I can see an upset tonight. England to win 1-0
    Do you really think that would constitute an upset? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Yes. Look at my face, I am deadly serious -_-

ReputationRep:
    Lol I honestly don't get how the BBC decide what tweets to show on their live text. People moaning about Johnson over Walker, are they ****ing me? Walker has been ****ing awful this season, and apart from the last two games Johnson has been very solid this year, bar Suarez he's been our best performer. It just shows how deluded some of our fan base are, Walker puts on a decent performance again SAN MARINO and some people forget how ****e he's been.

And then people complaining about Gerrard over Lampard :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol at Southgate downplaying Vucinic and Jovetic.

ReputationRep:
    England are seriously lacking width with that team.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Great effort by Rooney. Unlucky.

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of result, Montenegro are the real winners with a national anthem like that.

ReputationRep:
    And by Johnson... sheesh.

EDIT: Okay, great

ReputationRep:
    Yes

Have to have someone on the post,

ReputationRep:
    Good start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    Yes. Of course. When England aren't the best team in the world, certain to sweep all before them, they are utterly useless, unable to be certain of victory in any match. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    An additional thought: Joe Hart's goalkeeping jersey is absolutely horrendous. Who designs these aberrations?

ReputationRep:
    How has Welbeck got such bad end product? His runs always start of promising and then goes to **** as soon as he gets in the box.

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard was due a bad game and today has been it so far, has no patience and just loses it over and over

Both Smalling + Lescott are pretty bad on the ball tbh, at least both are good in the air.

And Welbeck can't shoot

And Baines > Cole

ReputationRep:
    That was more of a pen then it was a booking. Harsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Gerrard was due a bad game and today has been it so far, has no patience and just loses it over and over

Both Smalling + Lescott are pretty bad on the ball tbh, at least both are good in the air.

And Welbeck can't shoot

And Baines > Cole
    You forgot Milner.

ReputationRep:
    Some of these refs need to realise it can be neither a penalty nor a dive. Of course, I long for the day when a penalty is given and a yellow is given for a dive but with the way refs think I doubt we'll ever see it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.