• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh information regarding Mark Gatiss' episode is very interesting regarding
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its new placement. Find it here

The radio trailer has just revealed what the Silents sounds like. It also sort of discounts our theory of 'fall' meaning their defeat since they're the ones saying it. It's not the same voice as we heard in the Tardis, that was sharper and cackling. :holmes:

Two trailers combined into one. The Silents speak

(Original post by Cheesegrater)
    Got myself a Dr. Who Easter egg with a Dalek mug.
    I don't care that I'm an 18 year old male, Dr. Who is cool.
    I turn 21 later this year and I'm going on the hunt for a Dr. Who Easter egg. Who says age is an indication of maturity?

I actually asked for a Dr Who cake on my last birthday but I was ignored. :sad:

And I considered getting a Dalek tshirt last week but my overdraft wouldn't allow it.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an old Doctor Who mug from an Easter Egg from a few years ago And I also bought that Procrastinate Dalek Tshirt last week :P Hopefully may arrive tomorrow...

Anyway, another new trailer. Not many new things but it's exclusively episode-1/2 material, so we know for sure everything is from the opener

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I turn 21 later this year and I'm going on the hunt for a Dr. Who Easter egg. Who says age is an indication of maturity?

I actually asked for a Dr Who cake on my last birthday but I was ignored. :sad:

And I considered getting a Dalek tshirt last week but my overdraft wouldn't allow it.
    2.75 from tesco for the egg and mug - Surely the overdraft can stretch to that?

It can and it will. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my days, I cant wait any longer ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I've got an old Doctor Who mug from an Easter Egg from a few years ago And I also bought that Procrastinate Dalek Tshirt last week :P Hopefully may arrive tomorrow...

Anyway, another new trailer. Not many new things but it's exclusively episode-1/2 material, so we know for sure everything is from the opener

The way the Tardis materialises...D'ya think the Doctor's learned how to fly her properly, and taken the handbrake off? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    The way the Tardis materialises...D'ya think the Doctor's learned how to fly her properly, and taken the handbrake off? :p:
    I hadn't noticed that first time round, he better not have! I like the whee-whooo-whee-whooo noise!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    The radio trailer has just revealed what the Silents sounds like. It also sort of discounts our theory of 'fall' meaning their defeat since they're the ones saying it. It's not the same voice as we heard in the Tardis, that was sharper and cackling. :holmes:

Two trailers combined into one. The Silents speak

Is it just me, or are they using the s4 theme tune at the end of those trailers?

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

I don't think they have any in the tesco near me though :sad:
    I wonder if they'll have them in the small tesco :beard:

If not, I might have some massive procrastination time and go for a walk up to huge Tesco. (Just to show my dedication, it's about 3 miles away)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Monkey)
    I hadn't noticed that first time round, he better not have! I like the whee-whooo-whee-whooo noise!
    I believe either River's flying it (as seems likely from one of the clips that was released) or it's already in the Oval Office - just cloaked (seems less likely).

(Original post by aaran-j)
    Is it just me, or are they using the s4 theme tune at the end of those trailers?
    It actually does sound like they are XD

[/this is actually my first time using the multi-quote feature :P Normally just copy and paste quotes in to one reply XD]

ReputationRep:
    I'm so getting one of them :laugh: I'm also currently debating buying a large inflatable Dalek for my room/house next year :grin:

(Original post by Aula)
    :teeth:

I don't think they have any in the tesco near me though :sad:
    I wonder if they'll have them in the small tesco :beard:

If not, I might have some massive procrastination time and go for a walk up to huge Tesco. (Just to show my dedication, it's about 3 miles away)
    Don't give me any ideas.

The small Tesco is only about half a mile away and I'll be going there later on but the big Tesco is about 6 miles away or a bus ride that costs twice the price of the easter egg.

This is what I thought too. The way it materialises instantly is like how River done it in the Angels two parter. It made one little noise (like a deep bell) and materialised. And since this is River's past - this could be the Doctor teaching her how to land it silently - maybe they are trying to sneak into the Oval office or check it out before they materialise properly.

:holmes:

(Original post by Evil Monkey)

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm going off to Tesco. I blame all of you :hmmm:

I went to the small Tesco and they didn't have it, although they did have a Toy Story easter egg but it just wasn't what I wanted. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I went to the small Tesco and they didn't have it, although they did have a Toy Story easter egg but it just wasn't what I wanted. :sad:
    there, there :console:

They'll materialise sooner or later. :console:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.