Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    Can anyone actually see?! Play Action on this field is going to be impossible to read surely!
    How does the qb figure out who's who? Eagles are ****ed with their postcard play calls :laugh:

They should make one team where fluorescent jersey or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    How does the qb figure out who's who? Eagles are ****ed with their postcard play calls :laugh:

They should make one team where fluorescent jersey or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, commentator just went Calvin Johnson's covered by I have no idea. They'll be shin deep by the time this ends!

ReputationRep:
    What the **** was that Steelers play!? Had that stood it would have surely been the strangest TD in NFL history

ReputationRep:
    So this is why I like the NFL...

ReputationRep:
    Gronkowski probable torn ACL. That's all she wrote for our season...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Gronkowski probable torn ACL. That's all she wrote for our season...
    That's so awful.

In other news Harbaugh's clearly got to these officials, Never heard of 'let them play!?'

ReputationRep:
    I swear being a Ravens fan is slowly killing my heart.
    It's just too tense sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    That's so awful.

In other news Harbaugh's clearly got to these officials, Never heard of 'let them play!?'
    It really ****ing sucks. That's the NFL though can't aim high so got to go low.

Best TE by far just can't catch a break.

ReputationRep:
    It really ****ing sucks. That's the NFL though can't aim high so got to go low.

Best TE by far just can't catch a break.
    I put him and Graham closer than you do but he's probably the best rounded tight end blocking/catching combination wise.

Seattle need to win!!!! 49er fans are too annoying! And ****ing PENALTIES!!! AAAARGGGH, so many yards lost!

ReputationRep:
    Seattle need to win!!!! 49er fans are too annoying! And ****ing PENALTIES!!! AAAARGGGH, so many yards lost!
    I agree wholeheartedly. If Seattle win, I will be so happy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do people reckon kapernick will make it out if his rookie contract?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Golden Tate... that was wonderful :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Peyton needs to relax ffs 4tds already. Brady's record's history.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, finally having no receivers caught up with Seattle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    So this is why I like the NFL...
    Amen. I am 24 years old, but I am surely going to have a heart attack some point soon, with the excitement. Never a dull moment. Couldn't believe that last play in the Steelers game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Peyton needs to relax ffs 4tds already. Brady's record's history.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was gone a long time ago :lol: people said Brady liked to pad his stats :rofl:

Best weekend I can remember in a long time. Saints are crushing the Panthers right now.

Might be an ACL tear for honey badger :sad:

Broncos should win AFC easy now. No gronk means we can't keep up with them. Man wilfork mayo vollmer and gronk all lost. Bill must have done something bad to upset the football gods

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gonna need to draft a tight end now for sure. Luckily for us this years class is stacked with talent.

ReputationRep:
    Seattle 49ers game doesn't really mean much. Playoffs will still go through Century link field.

They need to get better starts in games though much like the Patriots do :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Gonna need to draft a tight end now for sure. Luckily for us this years class is stacked with talent.
    Matt Miller has NE picking up Eric Ebron, that would be ideal for the Pats surely? His draft also has Manziel to the Raiders though so I'd proceed with caution.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry what? Gronkowski is easily the best TE in the league. Graham can only catch, Gronk can catch as well as block.

Gronk has 8 more touchdowns yet has played quite a bit less than Graham.
    Still want gronk on your team instead of Graham?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.