?
Report 6 years ago
:dice:

trailer is so good, can't wait :drool:

daleks are back as well! :coma:
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
That picture looks epic and the trailer looks amazing. I can't wait.
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What ever happened to no more Weeping Angel stories? :unimpressed:
jojospacemunky
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
watched the series 7 trailer this afternoon OMFG indeed seriously going to need tissues at the ready for this and bear in mind that this is the trailer for everything up to christmas and the special then and the new companion coming in ... but :-O on Amy please god no she doesnt on the daleks?
Plus THAT child like weeping angel is just *SHUDDER* factor indeed not looking forward to that as i cannot abide the weeping angels at all :/
dizzeedollee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I love the promo poster and the new trailer is absolutely amazing! I'm sooooo excited, looks like Moffat's finally stepping up his game squee!!
Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm so pleased the Daleks are returning-Although,they might of slightly ruined it by showing what appeared to be the conclusion to the episode and even though all the daleks are meant to be appearing it appears from the trailer,that Moffat has put the focus back onto RTD's bronze daleks-I personally liked the new Moffat ones they looked invincible and godlike..
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
:lolwut: They looked like giant Noo Noo's from the Teletubbies. Cheap, acrylic day-glo nonsense for children.

I really dislike trailers for programmes as they just give too much away.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Feefifofum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't mind the series trailers - it's a minute of video out of 225 (5 episodes, 45 mins each). It's never going to give everything away. And it's hardly a spoiler that the Doctor is going to defeat the Daleks :p:
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Feefifofum)
I don't mind the series trailers - it's a minute of video out of 225 (5 episodes, 45 mins each). It's never going to give everything away. And it's hardly a spoiler that the Doctor is going to defeat the Daleks :p:
I'd prefer not to know what's coming though. No Dalek teaser, nothing. Just surprise all the way through.

The trailers are nowhere near as bad as 'next week on DW' things at the end of each episode. Damn they ruin episodes!

Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mess.)
I'd prefer not to know what's coming though. No Dalek teaser, nothing. Just surprise all the way through.

The trailers are nowhere near as bad as 'next week on DW' things at the end of each episode. Damn they ruin episodes!

Yeah I completely agree about the 'next episode' ones, they're terrible. I remember the one for Vampires in Venice even gave away that they weren't vampires. :rolleyes: It'd be possible to do short episode trails without giving away half as much as they do. It's not like they have to entice people to watch the next episode, DW is one of the most popular shows on the BBC...
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dalek1099)
I'm so pleased the Daleks are returning-Although,they might of slightly ruined it by showing what appeared to be the conclusion to the episode and even though all the daleks are meant to be appearing it appears from the trailer,that Moffat has put the focus back onto RTD's bronze daleks-I personally liked the new Moffat ones they looked invincible and godlike..
It's not just a return to the RTD Daleks. Even Dalek, past and present that they could get hold off will be appearing so we will get some pretty old Daleks in there as well.
Arran44
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Has there been any confirmation of the airdate yet? All I know that it's in August.
mahjongmagic
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Arran44)
Has there been any confirmation of the airdate yet? All I know that it's in August.
No confirmation yet but they've speculated that it will begin on Saturday August 25th.
The Baron
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Currently running through the series from 2005 onwards. Just finished up with Eccleston. God I miss him, I feel he is vastly under appreciated by many and i'm sure its all been said before but i'm still gutted he only did one series.

Prefered the Tardis set being all dark and moody like it was in series 1. Just started on series 2 and it seems so much brighter. Its weird, although i'm sure i'll get used to it again. Tennant time
VanillaTwilight
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wanted to rewatch series 6 (the last one) before the new one comes on.. but I missed it when they were showing it replayed on BBC3 . Tried looking on YouTube nothing there.. anyone know where I can watch it ?
Mr Ben
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey guys, not sure if this has been mentioned before but I'm pretty excited I noticed it.

I re-watched "Let's Kill Hitler" the other night and I'm fairly certain, when The Doctor pops off in the TARDIS and comes back in a tuxedo that it's the exact same one he was wearing on his last date with River before the library from her point of view (From a mini-episode on one of the season DVDs). So I'm thinking, since The Doctor thought he was about to die, did he use his last minutes to give her the sonic that "saves" her in the library episode?

Then again, maybe I'm over-thinking things. What do you guys think?
farhiyaserar
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
does anyone know when the new seasons starts?
acer0951
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by farhiyaserar)
does anyone know when the new seasons starts?
25th August 2012!!!! Can't wait!!!

Feefifofum
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Loads of spoilers released yesterday. WARNING: loads of spoilers (inc. info about things happening after the Christmas special, in the 2nd half of the series). Do NOT click if you don't want to spoil the surprise!
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Feefifofum)
Loads of spoilers released yesterday. WARNING: loads of spoilers (inc. info about things happening after the Christmas special, in the 2nd half of the series). Do NOT click if you don't want to spoil the surprise!
Disappointed that I have read those before. Thought it was something new.

I do wonder how I'll watch this series and when it gets to the Netherlands being on my year abroad. D:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads