Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the CS FB-group has been at 59 members for a while? Are they done with there process or what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel I messed up BAML summer numerical, I guess there's no point filling out the 2nd stage as it's an automatic invite after the test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mcdermott)
    Feel I messed up BAML summer numerical, I guess there's no point filling out the 2nd stage as it's an automatic invite after the test?
    You never know, it may not have gone as badly as you think. Don't give up

ReputationRep:
    Is the baml additional questions automatic? Or based on numerical performance??

Dave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidMonk)
    Is the baml additional questions automatic? Or based on numerical performance??

Dave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Automatic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Automatic
    Cheers! If you fail numerical, the rejection tends to be automatic right after a week or so? (Sometimes even the next day)? So if i havent heard in 3 weeks does that mean ive passed? Thanks!

David.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers! If you fail numerical, the rejection tends to be automatic right after a week or so? (Sometimes even the next day)? So if i havent heard in 3 weeks does that mean ive passed? Thanks!

David.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Urm, not necessarily - When I applied for the spring week, I sat the test in September but only got my rejection in November!

ReputationRep:
    Urm, not necessarily - When I applied for the spring week, I sat the test in September but only got my rejection in November!
    And they specified the rejection was based on numerical? Cheers

Dave

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Missed call from unknown 10 minutes ago. Anyone heard back this morning from Barclays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spark27)
    Missed call from unknown 10 minutes ago. Anyone heard back this morning from Barclays?
    When did you interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drossell)
    When did you interview?
    Last Tuesday, 17th Feb. It could be somewhere else though, I had to make some calls to places this morning.

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to hear from them today, called them and the guy in the call centre was suggesting weeks not hours until anyone heard back - good luck though!

ReputationRep:
    same response. ****S SAKE.

ReputationRep:
    And they specified the rejection was based on numerical? Cheers

Dave

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, they didn't

(Original post by welcometoib)
    same response. ****S SAKE.
    What's up?

ReputationRep:
    No, they didn't

What's up?
    same barclays response as the person above, they explicitly said at the end of the int id hear back DEFO by the next week, well that was 2 weeks ago now. so today they say there is no time frame on response. spring weeks start literally in a calendar month, not sure how close to them they will give offers, maybe day before seeing the piss take, same as hsbc.

ReputationRep:
    Just had my Barclays final, got a verbal offer. I think this is the last week of interviews so everyone should be getting a response by this week hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ariellechantel)
    Just had my Barclays final, got a verbal offer. I think this is the last week of interviews so everyone should be getting a response by this week hopefully!
    Congratulations, what division will be in?

ReputationRep:
    hi guys

erm I have an interview with Barclays in next few days for HR, anyone applied to this division at all? what kind of questions can I expect.

thank you.

btw its my first interview with Barclays

ReputationRep:
    Finally I have received my GS rejection (pre-int). I think it's finish.

ReputationRep:
    What are peoples progress with RBC? Offers? Rejections? Interviews?

Dave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.