Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Thanks. Don't think I have the energy to talk properly on my iPad. just crying and crying. Really want someone in real life to come and sit with me. cry cry cry that's all I ever do and I can't do it. Seeing GP next week. Gonna tell her I can't do it. I think someone needs to lock me up or something
    :jumphug:

That's OK that you don't feel like talking, I quite understand. Huge hugs to you and sending lots of love to you. I know it's only virtual love but still! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    WOO KNITTING :party:
    Yeah the DP ones haven't arrived yet (grr) but I now have pretty coloured interchangeable circular ones which are really nice.

ReputationRep:
    Someone motivate me to go out and get my meds please? :puppyeyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Someone motivate me to go out and get my meds please? :puppyeyes:
    :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :poke:
    Ow.

I think I need an ejector seat to launch me into the outside world. :erm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Ow.

I think I need an ejector seat to launch me into the outside world. :erm:
    :penguinhug:

Get your prescription from Boots. Boots has all kinds of nice things in it, like food, perfumes, bath stuff. You can treat yourself to something nice

ReputationRep:
    :penguinhug:

Get your prescription from Boots. Boots has all kinds of nice things in it, like food, perfumes, bath stuff. You can treat yourself to something nice
    :nah: Boots too far away. I'll go to the pharmacy next to the GP, then when I get back I'll make COFFEE FLAVOURED BROWNIES. :excited:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :nah: Boots too far away. I'll go to the pharmacy next to the GP, then when I get back I'll make COFFEE FLAVOURED BROWNIES. :excited:
    Coffee flavoured brownies?!!??!?! :eek3: :ahee: :gah: :teeth: :drool:

Can I come too?!?!??! :puppyeyes: I like coffee-flavoured things. Apart from coffee itself

ReputationRep:
    ATOS have decided I don't need an assessment with them for my ESA :woo:

just waiting on benefit office now to decide what rate I get then sort out the money!

ReputationRep:
    Coffee flavoured brownies?!!??!?! :eek3: :ahee: :gah: :teeth: :drool:

Can I come too?!?!??! :puppyeyes: I like coffee-flavoured things. Apart from coffee itself
    It's an experimental recipe. :fyi:

Of course! :loveduck:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)

just waiting on benefit office now to decide what rate I get then sort out the money!
    Awesome, welcome to the club! :five:

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, welcome to the club! :five:
    thanks! so relieved! been stressing about having to do an assessment since I applied for it! just hope they sort the money & stuff out now, imagine given the various things wrong with me that I'll be in the support group as well cause my GP has said I can't work at all, which means like £60 more a week so we won't be completely broke all the time!

hoping they don't take too long about it either, be nice to have more money in time for December (my birthday+xmas!)

ReputationRep:
    thanks! so relieved! been stressing about having to do an assessment since I applied for it! just hope they sort the money & stuff out now, imagine given the various things wrong with me that I'll be in the support group as well cause my GP has said I can't work at all, which means like £60 more a week so we won't be completely broke all the time!

hoping they don't take too long about it either, be nice to have more money in time for December (my birthday+xmas!)
    I'm in the support group - hope you will be too! In my experience it doesn't usually take more than a week or so between your being told you'll get the money and their starting paying you, so fingers crossed you'll get your money soon. Although backpayments are also :coma:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Damn, can't rep this :angry:

Congrats :awesome:

It's an experimental recipe. :fyi:

Of course! :loveduck:
    :yay:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the support group - hope you will be too! In my experience it doesn't usually take more than a week or so between your being told you'll get the money and their starting paying you, so fingers crossed you'll get your money soon. Although backpayments are also :coma:
    cool well hopefully they will sort it out soon then, next payment is due a week tomorrow so hopefully goes in then! yeah our backpayments must be huge by now lol, first applied for it like April 2013...they sure take their time with it!

ReputationRep:
    Damn, can't rep this :angry:

Congrats :awesome:

:yay:
    thanks thought that counts! :hugs: hope you're okay?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    thanks thought that counts! :hugs: hope you're okay?
    I'm good thanks - had a good response to my AMA thread on schizoaffective disorder, so I feel good about myself for once!

Hope everyone is good toady! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:

That's OK that you don't feel like talking, I quite understand. Huge hugs to you and sending lots of love to you. I know it's only virtual love but still! :lovehug:
    Thanks, hun.

ReputationRep:
    I'm good thanks - had a good response to my AMA thread on schizoaffective disorder, so I feel good about myself for once!
    that's good you should feel good about yourself cause you are fab :yep:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.