Turn on thread page Beta

The I-SOC (Islamic Society) (X) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    New blog, please rate, comment, share so I don't look like a loser compared to the other contributors on that site *hides face in shame* lool http://t.co/ukChTmMdme
    Good article. I really feel for the western Muslims and kudos to the non-Muslims who think with their heads instead of allowing the media to tell them what to think.

People are too consumed in their own lives to care about me, never mind think enough about me to decide I’m an awful person. It’s not healthy to think negatively of those around us especially when we’ve spent our whole lives living perfectly fine. Nor does it help break down barriers if we’re already assuming negatively of others. We cannot give in to the media’s insistence that we are hated by everyone.
    So true. :gthumb:

Lolz at some of the comments. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    New blog, please rate, comment, share so I don't look like a loser compared to the other contributors on that site *hides face in shame* lool http://t.co/ukChTmMdme
    Wow you made the big time. Posting with all of those high ratio people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    I am doing well sis.Life, is just bearable. Nearly finished the first yr of uni, I also have to make sure to do my driving stuff but I am always delaying it lol.Aww, just trust in Allah and in shaa Allah everything goes well ukhti LONG TIME SIS! Peace out
    Life is just bearable?! I hope you're exaggerating! :/
    Aww, really hope it goes well for you inshaaAllah...take care of yourself girl and don't stress :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    Wow you made the big time. Posting with all of those high ratio people.
    Thank you :P That's why I'm feeling the pressure of making a good impression and I need your help to do so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Course name?
    I pm'd you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    Thank you :P That's why I'm feeling the pressure of making a good impression and I need your help to do so
    This time i will read it instead of opening the link then forgetting to read it then closing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_K1NG)
    Great blog. I can totally relate to it.
    Thank you, always good to hear your writing is relatable

(Original post by Ankabout)
    Good article. I really feel for the western Muslims and kudos to the non-Muslims who think with their heads instead of allowing the media to tell them what to think.

So true. :gthumb:

Lolz at some of the comments. :lol:
    Thanks

(Original post by Ibn Fulaan)
    This time i will read it instead of opening the link then forgetting to read it then closing it.
    Lol! Great

ReputationRep:
    IdeasForLife is better than Ibn Fulaan.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and cool blog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Oh and cool blog
    Are you the troll? Arghhh

ReputationRep:
    Where is ideal for life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    Where is ideal for life?
    He's been permabanned apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    He's been permabanned apparently.
    Nooooo

ReputationRep:
    Jazakum Allahu Khairan

قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ مَنْ صُنِعَ إِلَيْهِ مَعْرُوفٌ فَلْيُجْزِئْهُ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَجِدْ مَا يُجْزِئُهُ فَلْيُثْنِ عَلَيْهِ، فَإِنَّهُ إِذَا أَثْنَى فَقَدْ شَكَرَهُ، وَإِنْ كَتَمَهُ فَقَدْ كَفَرَهُ

The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,

"Whoever has a favour done for him should repay it. If he cannot find anything he can use to repay it, he should praise the one who did it. When he praises him, he thanks him. If he is silent, he is ungrateful to him."

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 215

In another narration:

"If you do not find anything, then make supplication for the doer of the favour so that he knows that you have repaid him."

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 216

ReputationRep:
    May Allah Allow Us To Implement these easy good deeds.

Easy good deeds with great rewards

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said,

There are two practices that will admit a Muslim into Paradise if he preserves them both. They are easy although those who practice them are few. It is to glorify Allah ten times and to praise Allah ten times and to exalt Allah ten times at the end of every prayer, for it is one hundred and fifty upon the tongue but one thousand five hundred upon the scale. And it is to glorify Allah thirty three times and to praise Allah thirty three times and to exalt Allah thirty four times when going to sleep, for it is one hundred upon the tongue and one thousand upon the scale. So which of you would commit two thousand five hundred sins in a day?”

They said, “O Messenger of Allah, how are they easy but few practice them?” The Prophet said,

Satan comes to one of you during prayer and incites him to remember such-and-such need so he leaves the prayer without saying them, and Satan comes to him when he goes to bed and lulls him to sleep without saying them.

Musnad Ahmad 6871. Ahmad Shakir said it was Saheeh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    Nooooo
    Yeah I know but I think he might be among us anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ankabout)
    Yeah I know but I think he might be among us anyway.
    Lol I wouldn't be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatMuslimGuy)
    May Allah Allow Us To Implement these easy good deeds.

Easy good deeds with great rewards

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said,

There are two practices that will admit a Muslim into Paradise if he preserves them both. They are easy although those who practice them are few. It is to glorify Allah ten times and to praise Allah ten times and to exalt Allah ten times at the end of every prayer, for it is one hundred and fifty upon the tongue but one thousand five hundred upon the scale. And it is to glorify Allah thirty three times and to praise Allah thirty three times and to exalt Allah thirty four times when going to sleep, for it is one hundred upon the tongue and one thousand upon the scale. So which of you would commit two thousand five hundred sins in a day?”

They said, “O Messenger of Allah, how are they easy but few practice them?” The Prophet said,

Satan comes to one of you during prayer and incites him to remember such-and-such need so he leaves the prayer without saying them, and Satan comes to him when he goes to bed and lulls him to sleep without saying them.

Musnad Ahmad 6871. Ahmad Shakir said it was Saheeh.
    Ameen

Thank you for this post :yy: jazakallahu khairan

ReputationRep:
    bro tmg is epic. the smallest of sparks may light the greatest of fires. tmg is one of dem awesum smallest sparks which fire up the greatest thread on tsr : isoc :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    Where is ideal for life?
    (Original post by Tpos)
    Nooooo
    Not to worry

You can talk to him if you really really want to. Just ask one of the lads here and theyll give you the whatsapp :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.