Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    so GAME basically just mugged me then.

traded some games & an old console in, they said was worth £80 store credit which they'd put on my game card (like done via app on my phone) but they are now saying that didn't happen at all so I have no money, no games/console, effectively they just robbed me...

calling them back tomorrow but if they don't sort it I'll have to call the police or something, **** my life.
    I am assuming the store will have CCTV? That at least would show you going into the store with the stuff and handing it over and leaving without it surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Feeling all ****ty and just blahhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw I'm sorry, well at least you had the night off work.
    I hate it when that happens, if you're home alone by any chance just take a few breaths then scream 'I'm the best and the rest of you are poopsicles' It genuinely cheers me up. Ice-cream also helps, bc Ice-cream is the greatest. Hope you feel better soon. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    feeling pretty terrified and not entirely sure why
    are you safe? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    are you safe? :console:
    am not really sure what is going on in my head right now but will be ok thanks. how ar e you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    I am assuming the store will have CCTV? That at least would show you going into the store with the stuff and handing it over and leaving without it surely?
    Yeah im gonna go ape **** at them if they dont sort it out tomorrow.

They should have CCTV, and we know about what time he was in the store as i text him just as hed left. Im gonna threten the police as currently its theft, he handed over the goods under the impression he was getting about £80 on his account, but apparently theres no record of the transaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Aw I'm sorry, well at least you had the night off work.
    I hate it when that happens, if you're home alone by any chance just take a few breaths then scream 'I'm the best and the rest of you are poopsicles' It genuinely cheers me up. Ice-cream also helps, bc Ice-cream is the greatest. Hope you feel better soon. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sometimes wish i had have been at work though. Gotta do extra hours now.

Just want to give up, physical stuff is taking over

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    am not really sure what is going on in my head right now but will be ok thanks. how ar e you?

dont know not good just bad thoughts. need to go ihde probably.

sorry im no use

ReputationRep:

sorry im no use
    sorry to hear that you're having bad thoughts is distraction an option? hiding is sometimes a good and necessary thing, so dw about that. (think I might do the same tbh) :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

sorry im no use
    :hugs: both of you, around if either of you want but please try stay safe

--------
    Seem to be up and down like mad today, better than all down I suppose but keep changing and it's confusing and exhausting and sends anxiety through the roof. Had a bath which calmed down a bit but don't know what's going on and in so much pain. Hope people are okay anyway :grouphugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    My 13 year old brother has just asked me why am I on a lot of medication and I just can't tell him why.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes wish i had have been at work though. Gotta do extra hours now.

Just want to give up, physical stuff is taking over

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry. ;( Dont ever give up, you're great and you can absolutely get through anything. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just looked at last years paper of the exam I'm sitting tomorrow. I have so much I don't know :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    My 1 year old brother has just asked me why am I on a lot of medication and I just can't tell him why.
    He sounds adorable, you dont have to- I'd tell him its bc I'm taking exams and he'll understand when he has to take them too. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    He sounds adorable, you dont have to- I'd tell him its bc I'm taking exams and he'll understand when he has to take them too. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I meant 13.

ReputationRep:
    I meant 13.
    Was gonna say, sod explaining why your on meds, go exploit him for science

Say there to help you sleep or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Just looked at last years paper of the exam I'm sitting tomorrow. I have so much I don't know :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dont worry, now is your chance to change that. Look over the markscheme and see what they require in that paper for the stuff you aren't sure about.

Then just refresh your knowledge and be positive. In the exam hall just think slowly and logically, I'm sure the correct answer will come to you as long as you dont panic.

You've spent a year learning it all, even if you dont remember some things bc you didn't have time to go over it all then you should still experience a vague recollection of the lesson. However, if you dont..then it isnt the end of the world and youll still be fine. You can only do your best remember ,I wish you the best of luck and you can do it. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Was gonna say, sod explaining why your on meds, go exploit him for science

Say there to help you sleep or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha! He just said "Is it for your exams cause they are important?" And I was like yup.

ReputationRep:
    I meant 13.
    Bahahahahah, oh right oops!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha! He just said "Is it for your exams cause they are important?" And I was like yup.
    Woooh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry. ;( Dont ever give up, you're great and you can absolutely get through anything. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really not great. My bodies giving up on me slowly so i may aswell do the same

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.