Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

Announcements
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I want those boots :eek: anime clothes are better than real clothes.... :yep:

ReputationRep:

Oh dear :indiff:

ReputationRep:

i organised my picture folder into wallpapers and avatars, cut down the folders size quite a bit:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hey hey, long time no see :cute:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Spoiler:
    Show

i organised my picture folder into wallpapers and avatars, cut down the folders size quite a bit:giggle:
    so many pretty pictures...my eyes are happy

although I feel the need to use spoiler tags...I like things to look neat :sigh:

Hey Coo :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rolo the till slave :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Hey hey, long time no see :cute:
    :hugs:ro-chan

ReputationRep:
    Hi Rolo the till slave :jumphug:
    Not really a till slave. I'm on sales floor instead, hardly ever go on tills. Which is good cos they always seem to malfunction around me... even when I'm just price checking something, they go weird.

And hello :hugs: How're you?

(Original post by vin)
    :hugs: ro-chan
    vin-kun :lovie:

ReputationRep:
    Coo :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Jeh :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Not really a till slave. I'm on sales floor instead, hardly ever go on tills. Which is good cos they always seem to malfunction around me... even when I'm just price checking something, they go weird.

And hello :hugs: How're you?

vin-kun :lovie:
    Ok I thought you liked doing customer interaction though :tongue:

I'm ok thanks, but got work to do. You?

ReputationRep:
    Ok I thought you liked doing customer interaction though :tongue:

I'm ok thanks, but got work to do. You?
    I do. Being on the sales floor means I get all the customers asking me for help. I much prefer helping people to being on till.

I'm good... really tired and struggled to stay awake in my seminar this morning. Unfortunately I have an essay to write. Three, in fact. And a presentation. So no sleep time for me just yet :sad:

ReputationRep:
    being on the floor is better than being on the till because your not stuck in one place and get to walk around atleast

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. Though I kind of wish they'd stop sticking me on the boys aisles. People think I'm some kind of Star Wars expert now :sad:

ReputationRep:
    but those toys are the best :s:

ReputationRep:
    But I know nothing about them!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Exactly. Though I kind of wish they'd stop sticking me on the boys aisles. People think I'm some kind of Star Wars expert now :sad:
    You wouldn't believe how quickly you become an expert :rolleyes: it'll hit you in about a week that you know everything there is to know about starwars toys and ben10 watches....or at least have a good bluffing memory of them....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You wouldn't believe how quickly you become an expert :rolleyes: it'll hit you in about a week that you know everything there is to know about starwars toys and ben10 watches....or at least have a good bluffing memory of them....
    Don't talk to me about ben10 stuff, seriously. I spent like, an hour fishing loads of dropped ben10 action figures out from behind the shelves and putting them all neatly on the pegs, only to come back 10 minutes later and find that some little idiot has pulled them all down again :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    But I know nothing about them!
    you dont need to know anything about hem :s: just what is the best to play with :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That's amazing Kagu...possibly the most awesome character ever...:yep:
    Morning everyone :wavey:
    I actually favour Alex's character over yours. :tongue: The intelligent, crazy, witty and deluded saviour of the world. :awesome:

I need to work on Aiko. She's kind've bland. :erm: I've armed her with stilletos, daggers and brute strength - but at one point she was bashing a horde of hybrids with a frying pan. :giggle:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.