Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkhelfried)
    okay, well i applied for Economics & Management at New College...
    So the latest you'll hear is 30th November/ 1st December (seeing as your interviews begin on the 7th) good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    The manual is a reference to the novel Dangerous Liasons. After Cecile gets raped by Valmont and Meurteuil convinces her to keep sleeping with him she starts to enjoy it and he writes her a manual on the intricacies of sexual intercourse :yy:

so....wait and see
    Oh...That's, er, an exciting novel I guess:stupid:

(Original post by JMusson)
    Initial reaction: Yaay Sherlock

Follow-up reaction: PRSFOM
    Initial reaction: Yaay JM:hi:

Follow-up reaction: He can't rate my post. Again.:facepalm:

Follow-up Follow-up reaction: My Set Theory homework. Damn. Though overall, Maths is not a bad association at all:cookie:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brand New Eyes)
    What! He rapes her! :eek:

... I really need to start paying attention. But be all those... fancy costumes that distracted me.
    how did you not know he raped her??? that's why she starts crying and all the next day :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bax-man)
    I don't think their original e-mail precludes the possibility that rejection letters will be e-mailed as well.
    Ok, so anyone, does even heard of somebody being rejected?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received the interview invitation on last Monday?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know around what time Oxford sends out their e-mails? I find myself refreshing my inbox every other minute, worried as heck xD All the other Unis to which I applied send their correspondence in the morning…

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received interview invitation for PPE yet??
    Or anything from Balliol?

ReputationRep:
    oh my goodness the waiting is killing me...

do they send rejections by letter too? wouldn't that take too long/more of a hassle?
    [so at least if I get a letter I know I can start jumping up and down] guess not...

Oh God I feel like Harry Potter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhymenoceros)

Oh God I feel like Harry Potter
    You're kidding, but I'm actually sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs waiting for the owls to come and deliver invitation/rejection letter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akalisa)
    You're kidding, but I'm actually sleeping in the cupboard under the stairs waiting for the owls to come and deliver invitation/rejection letter
    Don't forget to open the window

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Stigginton)
    Anyone received interview invitation for PPE yet??
    Or anything from Balliol?
    Hello fellow balliol applicant I haven't got anything so… hope not :3

ReputationRep:
    ^Same, apping for PPE at Balliol nothing so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoyalStudent)
    Don't forget to open the window
    Hahahah Nice one.
    I have a chimney though, so I'm sure they'll find a way in xD

ReputationRep:
    brb, worshipping you forever!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Pembroke on maths interview yet? I'm anxious waiting for the mail.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from 'Admissions Team' earlier but it wasn't Oxford, I was like DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT </3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambontoast)
    I got an email from 'Admissions Team' earlier but it wasn't Oxford, I was like DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT </3
    I know how you feel. I got an email from Oxford Admissions last week with the title "URGENT: Interviews at Oxford". And I thought, geez, this is it. I summoned all my courage to open it and.. doom. Turns out it was just a reminder to submit the form 03 for international applicants

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel. I got an email from Oxford Admissions last week with the title &quot;URGENT: Interviews at Oxford&quot;. And I thought, geez, this is it. I summoned all my courage to open it and.. doom. Turns out it was just a reminder to submit the form 03 for international applicants
    What form 03 ?

ReputationRep:
    urghh I applied for History and English at Wadham and waiting around is killing me. I'm scared to prep for interview in case I don't even get one

ReputationRep:
    This is my problem too, I've applied for Modern Languages and I've been going crazy doing extra reading but I'll probably not get an interview now knowing me!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.