Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thought i'd share with you guys that l got an Unconditional offer for Heriot Watt last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Thought i'd share with you guys that l got an Unconditional offer for Heriot Watt last night
    Congratz, where about is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    I do AQA Business Whats up???

:yay: :woo: :party: You finally join ma man :borat: Welcome! As ya know I'm Lucine and yadda yadda yadda And you will not be forever alone mister
    (Original post by euphrosyne)
    This is what I tell myself everyday hahaha :teehee:
    Mhmm :borat:. Cheers, yup nice to see you , we shall see about that... the only way I won't be forever alone is thanks to the internet but that is by no means a guarantee :lol:

:teehee: at least I'm not alone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Mhmm :borat:. Cheers, yup nice to see you , we shall see about that... the only way I won't be forever alone is thanks to the internet but that is by no means a guarantee :lol:

:teehee: at least I'm not alone!
    Likewise Haha nothing to see, it shall happen one day! :rofl: its the internet, never is a guarantee :mmm: who knows you may enter one blissful internet relationship

Hey! Haven't seen you around before so welcome! I'm Lucine, how are ya???

(Original post by mjj22)
    Thats amazing!!! Well done gurl :congrats: *in scottish accent* so proud of ya :thumbsup: hehe.
    Btw finally replied to your post

ReputationRep:
    I guess we're not forever alone, ironically :rolleyes:
    In this single context yes

but everywhere else we most certainly are :teehee:

Likewise Haha nothing to see, it shall happen one day! :rofl: its the internet, never is a guarantee :mmm: who knows you may enter one blissful internet relationship

Thats amazing!!! Well done gurl :congrats: *in scottish accent* so proud of ya :thumbsup: hehe.
    You have too much confidence in me Lucine B if you saw me in real life you'd agree with my sentiments :rofl:. Yeah who knows, only time well tell :moon:

ReputationRep:
    You have too much confidence in me Lucine B if you saw me in real life you'd agree with my sentiments :rofl:. Yeah who knows, only time well tell :moon:
    :teehee: Me confident??? :rofl: I'm far from it Robbie242 and please, call me Lucine
    I tend to have a lot of confidence in others though :yep:. Seriously doubt that :lol:
    I know It shall happen and when it does I'll be there to tell you...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "I told you so"
    :innocent:

Hiya! I decided to join in, thank you I'm Dana, nice to meet you! I'm good thank you, how are you? :love:
    Awesome! The more the merrier Lovely name, I know a couple people with your name; one spells it like you, the other spells it 'Dayna'. Likewise :bigsmile: Aw lovely, I'm alright thanks. Had another short day at sixth form today hehe. Hows your day been???

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I decided to join in, thank you I'm Dana, nice to meet you! I'm good thank you, how are you? :love:

Hahaha. We'll just pray for each other, eventually we'll find someone :innocent:
    Ahah now I'm even more forever alone, non-religious so I don't believe praying will work :teehee:. But yeah hopefully we do!

:teehee: Me confident??? :rofl: I'm far from it I tend to have a lot of confidence in others though :yep:. Seriously doubt that :lol:
    I know It shall happen and when it does I'll be there to tell you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "I told you so"
    :innocent:

Awesome! The more the merrier Lovely name, I know a couple people with your name; one spells it like you, the other spells it 'Dayna'. Likewise :bigsmile: Aw lovely, I'm alright thanks. Had another short day at sixth form today hehe. Hows your day been???
    Haha, high confidence in others then . I'll be looking forward to that because that would mean I wouldn't be forever alone :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone says they'll be forever alone but to be fair they'll probably find someone. But with me, no chance. I might as well buy a small isolated cottage in the woods and live there till I die.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha, high confidence in others then . I'll be looking forward to that because that would mean I wouldn't be forever alone :lol:
    Haha Oh goodie :grin: It'll be soon so get ready :nyan: Its acoming :kart:

(Original post by senz72)
    Everyone says they'll be forever alone but to be fair they'll probably find someone. But with me, no chance. I might as well buy a small isolated cottage in the woods and live there till I die.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its only those 2 No chance??? Thats not true. I'm sure you will find someone Or move to such a place with the person you meet and wanna spend the rest of your life with??? You really don't need to do that.

ReputationRep:

Its only those 2 No chance??? Thats not true. I'm sure you will find someone Or move to such a place with the person you meet and wanna spend the rest of your life with??? You really don't need to do that.
    Trust me I've got the face that scares people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! Do not guilt trip me mister I did not forget you I'm simply taking my time with my replies...forgive me?!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease pweety pweety please :puppyeyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Btw are you actually okay with talking about all this on here, I'm okay with Pming (Plus not sure I'd like to mention everything on here)
    OK, pm me.

And this also....www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2520968

ReputationRep:
    Aw thank you! I haven't met anyone with my name, which is why I don't like it People never know how to say it, so it's a pain when I meet new people haha! I love yours though, it's got such an angelic sound to it That's good to hear! I had a long day today, no frees! 6 hours of lessons I don't know how I survived during GCSE's with no frees :innocent:
    Not a problem! Oh really??? Thats usually why people like them The only ones I know that hate their name is cos other people have their names xD
    Mmm I kinda like it too :mmm: N'aww haha really??? Ooh well I'm a total angel :innocent: :mmm: Yeah
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!! :eek3: I'd die is that happened to me. Neither do I Its so weird now I can barely do without them lol.

Trust me I've got the face that scares people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha! Come on now??? I know that's rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    OK, pm me.

And this also....www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2520968
    No proooooblem

Haha, replied :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Come on now??? I know that's rubbish
    The worse thing I'm not even joking. I'm actually serious. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DirtyHarry01)
    Anyone else doing AQA Business or Law?
    Finished my AQA A level in Business last year. Wassup?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The worse thing I'm not even joking. I'm actually serious. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really??? Well...I think that... Honestly one day someone shall look at your face and think its the most beautiful thing they have ever seen (she's the one you'll spend the rest of your life with ). It'll happen, trust me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Congratz, where about is that?
    Thanks, Its in Edinburgh Only uni in Scotland that does that course and its my first choice

The one in Edinburgh? Well done
    Thats the one!! :P Thank you so much

THANK YOU THANKYOU looool please not the scottish accent, still never fully understand it$
    Ohhhh i was on my phone earlier so i didnt see it but saw it now

ReputationRep:
    Haha true dat :elefant: :hippie: Good ones tho
    Mmm. Ah no! nothing is ever boring, there's always a way to make it fun Complain away I try not to complain, but sometimes its just too damn hard Aww, do you guys get any British or American channels via satellite and stuff like do you have Sky or cable or something??? Ah yes...most of the a-mah-zing free online websites have been blocked in the UK :sad: But I still have my ways :ahee: Yeah most of the time. Its okay you can ask Its free :aetsch: and well its easier than having to buy a DVD (though I own many ) plus I can connect it to my tv and still watch it big. Also less hassle with going to the cinema even though I love the movies :bigsmile: Tbh I've just gotten so used to online now.

OMG! Sorry I thought I replied so so sorry hunny bunni :penguinhug:
    HAHAHA! Of course not babez Aw dw i feel your pain, such sad times :console: All will be fine soon...I hope!

NO?! AW, mine are the 1st week back :ahhhhh: but I'm kinda happy with that as it means we get it out of the way quickly...oh I'm sure you'll do fabulously well! :ahee: I on the other hand will do so badly :sadnod: ah well...wish the teachers weren't taking this so seriously! I only purposely flunk my mocks as it means I'll do a million times better in my real...gonna have to get a low-high grade somehow lol.

:shock: OMGooooooooooooooosh babez :zomg: my mom does the same thing hehe. Goes out to buy a coat, comes back with about 5 designer bags, 3 boots and some other shiz :rofl3: :eek3: Its worse when it comes to food! Goes out for one bottle of milk comes back with 10 bags of stuff we really don't need :rolleyes: but that's good, kind of got all your shopping done in one trip right??? Gosh yes, thats a hell of a lotta wrapping :/ feel sorry for ya boo :jumphug: Procrastinating :innocent: who said that?! :mmm: I'm doing too much of that lately...cos I have like no h/w so haven't been sticking to my timetable :blushing: damn.

Oh god man I'd have to intervene lol. Cringe ain't good xD Or slowly walk out of the room lmfao. Force, honney ya gots to get in there and show 'em how its done

Considering the time frame we've decided to host in during Easter! That way we can make it the last major party before everyone needs to start properly revising. Is it really a good idea??? Thanks, I hope everyone likes it and wants to come

Yeah...same. Takes a while but eventually get it done hehe.
    haha thats okkk!!! yep, we're in it together bro:0

FIRST WEEK BACK?!!! id be sooo annoyed DAYUMMM!!! NO NO NO WE SHALL BOTH DO FAB LULU BEAR!!!
    LOL nice technique my rents would literally put me on house arrest for EVERYTHING if i flunced anything plus id probs beat myself up for it.

i actually HATE shopping!! -unless if its for food. ahem and by food i mean chicken- thats the only part of christmas shopping i love, picking out the biggest chicken!!! I have issues with turkey ok... so i get my rents to buy chicken instead

lol, my other secret santa stuff came in the post today:P and still procrastinating -sigh-

im actully sticking to mines shockerr... guess theres a first time for everything huh?

lol nope, didnt end well for me last time! they got in trouble today though, because alot was disorganised. i just sit and chill

P.S. AGENTS OF SHIELD!!!!! I FINALLY CAUGHT UP, DAYUM... WARD JUST GETS BEAUTIFUL...AND BEAUTIFUL...AND MORE BEAUTIFUL...AND MORE MORE BEAUTIFUL.... IN EVERY EPISODE.
    AHEM.
    May&Ward they r cute together. MAY IS AMAZING AT FIGHTING OPMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....ppp

ReputationRep:
    Really??? Well...I think that... Honestly one day someone shall look at your face and think its the most beautiful thing they have ever seen (she's the one you'll spend the rest of your life with ). It'll happen, trust me
    Let's hope so. Let's hope it happens within the next 8 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Hey everyone, long time no speak..ish.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.