Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry couldn't see it properly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Pretty obvious from my avatar
    Haha no, Arsenal hun.
    This is random but does anyone else randomly get msged on this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Torres back to Atletico by the way.
    Awkward post since he just signed for milan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    He's signed for Milan so Atléti get him on loan. Atléti couldn't afford transfer fee so they're swapping Cerci with Nando.

I'm gutted btw. He's my favourite ever player, grew up as a teenager watching him in admiration.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    He's signed for Milan so Atléti get him on loan. Atléti couldn't afford transfer fee so they're swapping Cerci with Nando.

I'm gutted btw. He's my favourite ever player, grew up as a teenager watching him in admiration.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh fair enough, my bad then.

not sure how i feel about it - always wanted him to do well (except when he was at chelsea).
    although i was a bit nervous that we'd bring him back in january tbh.
    hopefully we can bring in somebody solid and consistent rather than take another balotelli-esque risk.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Ha. Unlucky.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Bromaldehyde)
    Are you sure? I thought he just signed a permanent deal with Milan ?
    Atleti get him on loan, though, with Cerci going the other way.

ReputationRep:
    Atleti get him on loan, though, with Cerci going the other way.
    That's v. complicated and also seems very daft. Why not just give Cerci to Chelsea ?

ReputationRep:
    Because Chelsea don't want Cerci?

ReputationRep:
    Ha. Unlucky.
    Pls don't do this

Will be interesting to see DDG come up against Kane - both on form and both saving their team time and time again.

ReputationRep:
    Perfect result for us, United and Spurs both drop points so we have to win tommorow which means we will lose...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Perfect result for us, United and Spurs both drop points so we have to win tommorow which means we will lose...
    Lose tomorrow and top 4 is over imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's already over for me tbh, EL is our only chance but we need to get into a good run of form to stand a chance at winning it.

ReputationRep:
    It's already over for me tbh, EL is our only chance but we need to get into a good run of form to stand a chance in winning it.
    You're only 7 points off tbh. Beating Southampton, Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs in the second half of the season will more than make up for the deficit. Only problem is your form is so unpredictable and Rodgers still hasnt figured out his best 11. Jan transfer window will be cruicial for Liverpool but giving more funds for Rodgers to spend might be suicidal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're only 7 points off tbh. Beating Southampton, Arsenal, West Ham and Spurs in the second half of the season will more than make up for the deficit. Only problem is your form is so unpredictable and Rodgers still hasnt figured out his best 11. Jan transfer window will be cruicial for Liverpool but giving more funds for Rodgers to spend might be suicidal

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If Rodgers insists on starting Gerrard and playing him for the full 90 minutes every game then we have no chance as we'll just be dominated in midfield, we won't often get results like we did at Burnley as we don't have DDG or Loris to save our asses.

Yh, our best 11 hasn't been figured out yet. Once Sturridge comes back (if he doesn't get injured again) then I think things will fall into place. We need to buy a CM, GK and a striker though, GK and striker being the most important.

ReputationRep:
    If Rodgers insists on starting Gerrard and playing him for the full 90 minutes every game then we have no chance as we'll just be dominated in midfield, we won't often get results like we did at Burnley as we don't have DDG or Loris to save our asses.

Yh, our best 11 hasn't been figured out yet. Once Sturridge comes back (if he doesn't get injured again) then I think things will fall into place. We need to buy a CM, GK and a striker though, GK and striker being the most important.
    Yeah i just cant understand the reasoning behind that other than the fact that Gerrard has Rodgers by the balls. Gerrard has been a passenger in most games. Mignolet's confidence is shattered, that is really imprtant for a goal keeper and i cant see him recovering to save his Liverpool career.

That's a lot of surgery needed for your starting 11. I think you'll probably bring in a goal keeper for this jan and the rest will be done in the summer. Surely you guys must go for Valdes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i just cant understand the reasoning behind that other than the fact that Gerrard has Rodgers by the balls. Gerrard has been a passenger in most games. Mignolet's confidence is shattered, that is really imprtant for a goal keeper and i cant see him recovering to save his Liverpool career.

That's a lot of surgery needed for your starting 11. I think you'll probably bring in a goal keeper for this jan and the rest will be done in the summer. Surely you guys must go for Valdes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can has done a good job as a CM apart from QPR (he only just came back from injury and the whole team was dog ****), was very good against Chelsea but he cannot sustain it for 90 minutes and still young otherwise he would be a nailed on starter, he has even proved to be a more competant CB than Lovren. Manquillo has done a solid job as a fullback but again is young and cannot sustain it for 90 minutes and is not that good offensively, same for Moreno who has defensively not been good however. The problem is we have too many young players who are still developing and adjusting to the PL.

I would welcome Valdes, I think we also need another backup GK as not even Jones is good enough for that but it's not really urgent.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Can has done a good job as a CM, was very good against Chelsea but he cannot sustain it for 90 minutes and still young otherwise he would be a nailed on starter, he has even proved to be a more competant CB than Lovren. Manquillo has done a solid job as a fullback but again is young and cannot sustain it for 90 minutes and is not that good offensively, same for Moreno who has defensively not been good however. The problem is we have too many young players who are still developing and adjusting to the PL.

I would welcome Valdes, I think we also need another backup GK as not even Jones is good enough for that.
    Can needs to develop, but he needs game time to do that. And he's getting very little. He's proven himself to be better than most of our 'senior' players yet doesn't get a game. Irritates me no end.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Can needs to develop, but he needs game time to do that. And he's getting very little. He's proven himself to be better than most of our 'senior' players yet doesn't get a game. Irritates me no end.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's been the story of this season so far, Rodgers has been playing his favourites all the time hoping they would come good but they haven't. Gives better performing players one game, they do well but they get dropped immediately and never seen for 6 games...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Over already for me, too.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.