Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Really not great. My bodies giving up on me slowly so i may aswell do the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No!! You are the only person who can bring yourself back up, nobody else can do it but I'm telling you that you have it in you! Dont ever say that, ;( You shouldn't do the same at all, you should show your body that they should've thought twice before giving up on you. Prove your body wrong and it will join you on the positive side, I assure you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    Haha! He just said "Is it for your exams cause they are important?" And I was like yup.
    Stick with that then

Though you can still exploit him for sweets, drinks and chocolates :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    No!! You are the only person who can bring yourself back up, nobody else can do it but I'm telling you that you have it in you! Dont ever say that, ;( You shouldn't do the same at all, you should show your body that they should've thought twice before giving up on you. Prove your body wrong and it will join you on the positive side, I assure you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I honestly dont have it in me, all my energy is being taken up by either my body trying to heal physical illnesses or work, i have no more energy for my mental health anymore. I dont even know why i take the same meds day in day out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Stick with that then

Though you can still exploit him for sweets, drinks and chocolates :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True. My 17 year old sister found out about my voices today after she read a pile of information my therapist gave me, and now wants to buy me a pair of £40 jeans from Topshop. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    having a real 'omg I cant possibly do this any more' wave. so panicked and I just need everything to stop being so ****ing difficult and painful now :cry: my thoughts and emotions are **** and overwhelming

ReputationRep:
    I honestly dont have it in me, all my energy is being taken up by either my body trying to heal physical illnesses or work, i have no more energy for my mental health anymore. I dont even know why i take the same meds day in day out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ;((( I can only offer my apologies and a hug! Except I'm currently on the app so I can't insert that cool emotion- *HUGS* <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    True. My 17 year old sister found out about my voices today after she read a pile of information my therapist gave me, and now wants to buy me a pair of £40 jeans from Topshop. :eek:
    Aw that's so CUTE and really nice of her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Aw that's so CUTE and really nice of her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can't let her spend that much money on me.

ReputationRep:
    Thats really nice of her, shes clearly caring!nwhat about suggesting going for lunch or something instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Thats really nice of her, shes clearly caring!nwhat about suggesting going for lunch or something instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I have but she's like insisting because I have an 18th birthday going out night coming up in June and the jeans she has in mind go perfect with the top I'm wearing. But I'll persuade her not to. I hope.

ReputationRep:
    I've been such a train wreck this week cannot stop crying all the time and feeling so awful

I hope everyone else is feeling better than I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gah quote fail!

Okay so it turns out it's just the stuff I did yesterday and haven't done yet that I'm not okay ish on. I'll go over it all tomorrow morning (yay 6am start to a Saturday) and do what I haven't done yet now. Should be okay, just so picky and trick questions. Shouldn't be allowed to set negatively marked multiple choice

ReputationRep:
    Aw yeah but I'm sure she thinks you deserve it + stuff so maybe you should just let her...plus its only a one off kinda thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Okay so it turns out it's just the stuff I did yesterday and haven't done yet that I'm not okay ish on. I'll go over it all tomorrow morning (yay 6am start to a Saturday) and do what I haven't done yet now. Should be okay, just so picky and trick questions. Shouldn't be allowed to set negatively marked multiple choice
    :hugs: you're one of the smartest people I know - you can do this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    :hugs: you're one of the smartest people I know - you can do this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks.
    Yep I have a scheduele worked out. Work til 2/2:30 then bed. Take one of my venlafaxine tablets so it's kicking in about 5 hours later so 7 ish. Alarm for 6, do other past paper while mainlining caffeine. breakfast read through notes leave room at 8:20 totally in time for 9am exam and then 1pm return to room and collapse in a sleep deprived caffeine withdrawn heap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    I am assuming the store will have CCTV? That at least would show you going into the store with the stuff and handing it over and leaving without it surely?
    aye, I've sorted it out now though, for some reason they put it on to this Game wallet thing which they didn't tell me about but luckily I got an email like 11pm telling me how to access it :rolleyes: still not impressed by the confusion around it all though tbh, they really should have made clear to me how that worked!

ReputationRep:
    I have ben so reluctant to write here but my friend encouraged me and said i will find a lot of support so....I have been dealing with an eating disorder over the last couple of years and it has been so hard for me and my family,i really think this is a family disease. I am just looking for some people that got over it and how they are dealing with it now? How do you manage to control and not trigger yourself? Thankyou alot so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    feel revolting.horible.

ReputationRep:
    wonder if i'll get any sleep tonight. feel ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    Thanks.
    Yep I have a scheduele worked out. Work til 2/2:30 then bed. Take one of my venlafaxine tablets so it's kicking in about 5 hours later so 7 ish. Alarm for 6, do other past paper while mainlining caffeine. breakfast read through notes leave room at 8:20 totally in time for 9am exam and then 1pm return to room and collapse in a sleep deprived caffeine withdrawn heap.
    sounds like a plan, don't forget to be nice to yourself after your exam, have a little treat or do something fun, even if just for a bit :yep:

---

I think my nose ring is growing on my mother, she's now told me that if her parents are annoying her, I've to flip it down so they see it and get scandalised :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.