Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    I'll keep summoning the mods, thanks.

Who would top the other groups, huh? My guess is Barcelona, Madrid (either one of them), Juventus and Zenit SP
    I can confidently say that sr90 doesn't care in the slightest about you moaning like a little girl.
    You're just praying that the one one will support her fellow fan and moderate with some lovely bias

#stoptakingthebait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is no "bias", I'm just flagging unacceptable behaviour as usual. I.e. taking sadistic pleasure in posting inflammatory comments and passing it off as "banter" while also writing off those you offended as "fish". such behaviour is spoiling the discussion for those who want to contribute honestly to the thread , and it doesn't happen anywhere else on FF as jam277 says.

ReputationRep:
    There is no "bias", I'm just flagging unacceptable behaviour as usual. I.e. taking sadistic pleasure in posting inflammatory comments and passing it off as "banter" while also writing off those you offended as "fish". such behaviour is spoiling the discussion for those who want to contribute honestly to the thread , and it doesn't happen anywhere else on FF as jam277 says.
    Is it really unacceptable though?
    Are we criticising people at a personal level or just voicing opinion on a pitiful club?
    You're the one taking the bait and making it out to be worse than it is.

Why do you think it doesn't happen elsewhere?
    Because you're just so bloody reactive.

#tooeasy

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is unacceptable behaviour, you're the one who never actually contributes to this thread, you just want that pleasure out of goading others into a response. If you really think this club has failed and is a pity, thank yourself for not supporting your own club when it mattered the most.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is unacceptable behaviour, you're the one who never actually contributes to this thread, you just want that pleasure out of goading others into a response. If you really think this club has failed and is a pity, thank yourself for not supporting your own club when it mattered the most.
    That's your opinion

What do you mean "not supporting your club when it mattered the most"?
    Are you suggesting that support of a football club is more important if said club are doing well?
    If that's the case, you sir are an idiot.

#salty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is unacceptable behaviour, you're the one who never actually contributes to this thread, you just want that pleasure out of goading others into a response.
    Hopefully the mods will sort it out at some point, but in the meantime, please put him on your ignore list and stop replying to his posts. You can find it under My followers > My ignore list.

ReputationRep:
    The real irony is that Shawn is dragging the thread even more off-topic by moaning that the thread is being dragged off-topic.

#reeledhimin
    #tooeasy
    #calmdowndear

ReputationRep:
    Mood swing game strong.

ReputationRep:
    So Cech is left out again, I wonder what he has to do to get a Champions League nod

Gibbs in for Monreal, Gab in for Mertesacker, Ox in for Ramsey

Long night ahead

ReputationRep:
    How does it feel knowing we replaced Van Persie before you guys did?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I agree, Wenger is dumb in the transfer market. It'll be so easy to troll him next summer by denying him the players he wants, then selling them to his rivals...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Martial?

Jury is still massively out. When he scores 34 in a calendar year then yeah you've replaced him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Martial?

Jury is still massively out. When he scores 34 in a calendar year then yeah you've replaced him.
    He's got like 10yrs to reach that figure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    He's got like 10yrs to reach that figure.
    Since when were we comparing their peaks? If you replace a player you replace them immediately, otherwise we could sign some 16 year old and claim the same thing...

ReputationRep:
    So Cech is left out again, I wonder what he has to do to get a Champions League nod

Gibbs in for Monreal, Gab in for Mertesacker, Ox in for Ramsey

Long night ahead
    I do hope that Ospina isn't our CL keeper, and isn't used for the games against Munich

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anybody here use the Arsenal subreddit??

ReputationRep:
    Great counter there! Damn Ox, close.

ReputationRep:
    We're looking promising in attack, Walcott should have done better though, at least it was on target.

ReputationRep:
    Lol not confident with how we've dealt with set pieces so far, Ospina looking like he's there for the taking.

ReputationRep:
    BATE 2-0 Roma

Szcszcszcszszceny is in goal...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.