Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We can't cross. Seriously...

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that must be embarrassing...

ReputationRep:
    Can't see England qualifying for the WC based on tonight.

ReputationRep:
    He got the ****ing ball ref

I don't even think its worth putting more attacking players on at this time. Get a draw

ReputationRep:
    We're so bad.....

But the guy on the AP is so annoying!

ReputationRep:
    That Montenegran chant is really pissing me off :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    Can't see England qualifying for the WC based on tonight.
    I actually hope we don't.

Maybe it will provoke a change.

ReputationRep:
    Gary Lineker, BBC Sport
    "Wish they'd thrown bog rolls on the pitch in #Italia90 . Would've have been most useful."

:rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    One day we will get a manager who has an ounce of tactical ability

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    I actually hope we don't.

Maybe it will provoke a change.
    **** that for a laugh. Missing out on the Euro's laat time was bad enough.

ReputationRep:
    THree minutes? What game has the ref been watching?

ReputationRep:
    How the **** can you not get the ball beyond the first man?

****ing joke.

ReputationRep:
    Do we even practice crosses?

ReputationRep:
    so poor

ReputationRep:
    Meh. Hart was poor, fullbacks were poor, Gerrard was shocking, Cleverley had a poor second half, Milner does nothing. Add it to an incompetent manager and a draw there isn't too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Ashley Young was the only sub, with Defoe, Ox and Lampard left on the bench when we needed a goal...? Really Hodgson?

ReputationRep:
    Roy Hodgson - such a stupid person.
    England were being slaughtered for 35 minutes in the 2nd half. Surely something would've told him to make a substitute or 2?
    Wow. Why the hell can't the players play at the level they do in the bloody EPL?
    This is why Sir Alex Ferguson is the best and most successful manager of the past several decades - he will make changes when needed, take calculated risks when needed and change game plan during a game if needed but also get the best out of every player...

ReputationRep:
    A truly terrible 2nd half performance, especially when you consider the quality of opposition we came up against. No one had a good game, the midfield was especially poor. I don't know what anyone sees in Welbeck either - can't control the ball and doesn't have any footballing intelligence ... tho I guess that means he fits in well with England ...

ReputationRep:
    **** you England, yet again every team delivered for me yet one messed it up

ReputationRep:
    Well, that second half was absolute trash. I'm not quite sure - as I never am quite sure - why we have such an aversion to controlling games for the entire duration. Our ball retention when in any situation of any pressure whatsoever is just pitiable. A good side is one that can see out pressure with the ball - not one that reacts to a tight, important game by retreating deeper and deeper. Of course, nothing will change. We, no doubt, will qualify for 2014, which will make everything alright for six months, until we repeat this nonsense in Brazil, and begin the whole delightful cycle over again.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.