Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Choke choke choke Peyton with the pick!

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell if we had Gronkowski I'd be so confident of a first seed and winning out...

ReputationRep:
    Onside kick incoming don't screw this up Chargers :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hurray! Chargers secondary was unbelievable, this shows Broncos are no where near as good as their fans thinks they are . Their defense is so bad that it will be gashed by any decent offense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't help but feel this is bad news for the Ravens. I can only really see us going 1-2 to finish the season, and with the Bolts playing the Raiders next week, they'll feel they can definitely make a late push for the playoffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Killalot)
    I can't help but feel this is bad news for the Ravens. I can only really see us going 1-2 to finish the season, and with the Bolts playing the Raiders next week, they'll feel they can definitely make a late push for the playoffs.
    That's one of the negatives of the Chargers winning. Now they are in the race for that last playoff spot. However I don't think you guys are screwed yet. You always play us well. Hopefully though the Patriots wake up and realize if we can win out the playoffs go through Foxborough even though it isn't the fortress in post season that it is in regular season :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Dolphins are on the prowl this week though, plus they play the Bills and then the Jets at home so you kind of see it going their way now really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    Dolphins are on the prowl this week though, plus they play the Bills and then the Jets at home so you kind of see it going their way now really.
    Dunno can see a choke from them. Got the Patriots, they normally find a way to **** up against the other AFC East as well. I think the Ravens will make it personally.

Great race for the last spot though, Dolphins, Chargers, Ravens :woo:

Although sucks that the Jaguars are officially out of the race now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    If there is one quarterback who I want to win a ring that isn't on the Patriots its Philip Rivers, damn the man is hilarious. After the end of his career he should go on to broadcasting!

ReputationRep:
    Call me crazy but I don't believe Peyton Manning should win MVP this year even though he will *cough* Manning Victory Parade *cough* award...

ReputationRep:

Who am I guys?

ReputationRep:
    Patriots for #1 seed? :laugh:

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Patriots for #1 seed? :laugh:

:woo:
    Slow down there boy, still need to go through Miami, Ravens and Bills (lul)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Slow down there boy, still need to go through Miami, Ravens and Bills (lul)
    I know, I know, rough schedule. I'm just a lot happier than I expected to be after checking the score upon waking up okay

I also agree that Manning shouldn't be MVP, yeah he should be OPoTY. That's different though. He will of course get MVP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    I know, I know, rough schedule. I'm just a lot happier than I expected to be after checking the score upon waking up okay

I also agree that Manning shouldn't be MVP, yeah he should be OPoTY. That's different though. He will of course get MVP.
    He is no way in hell the MVP maybe fantasy football MVP :lol: They anoint him MVP at the start of every season anyway that it means nothing.

If we can get 1st seed one could argue Bill Belichick as COTY...

ReputationRep:
    Best news to wake up to. Chargers surely going playoff now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Feel like I should chime in here with GO BOLTS GO!

We probably still won't make superbowl but what a game

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think the whole audition for Kirk Cousins thing is poorly timed? With the depth at QB in the draft surely the Redskins will hardly get a trade that's worth it? And oh man Keenan Allen's hurdle TD :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Best news to wake up to. Chargers surely going playoff now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha not certain yet

(Original post by Zubby77)
    Does anyone else think the whole audition for Kirk Cousins thing is poorly timed? With the depth at QB in the draft surely the Redskins will hardly get a trade that's worth it? And oh man Keenan Allen's hurdle TD :coma:

I dunno guess they want to just let Griffin sit out the rest of the year to spend more time recovering. Won't get much though as you said unless he really shows something in these coming games as the draft has many potential good future QB's. Keenan Allen is OROTY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Call me crazy but I don't believe Peyton Manning should win MVP this year even though he will *cough* Manning Victory Parade *cough* award...
    If you'd asked me after 6 weeks or so I'd have said that it will 100% be Peyton.

I'm gradually leaning towards Russell Wilson though.
    I think that if the Seahawks lock up the #1 seed, and the Pats manage to sneak the #1 spot away from Denver, then Wilson will probably get MVP.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.